Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 09:07 PM   #1
TheHanDynasty
Slime

TheHanDynasty is on a distinguished road
Another Fighter Stat build thread :D

I'm still a beginner right now, but i've been reading through many of the different suggestions by players and i'm really having a hard time deciding how i should arrange the stats for my fighter
it seems like if i become a DD (full STR; 25 SPR/STR), i probably will have some fun and be able to pvp, but it also seems like i wont be very effective because mages would be able to do a ton more of damage (tell me if i'm wrong), and further probably will find myself not as useful in a party, and thus have to solo more often.
if i become a tank (full END; 25 SPR/END), however, i probably will be able to find groups a little easier but then again people seem to agree that a tank isnt a great build for pvps at all. (i wanna pvp, because i probably will get bored just doing king's quests)
the other alternative was that i become a more balanced fighter (STR:END 1:2 or 2:1 and maybe add some SPR) this build however seems like i wont really be very good at anything so i probably wont really stand out in either pvps or tanking for groups.
You've probably noticed by now that i'm a pretty indecisive person but, i wanna hear from some other fighters (preferably higher lvls) who have spec-ed their fighters a certain way and are really enjoying the way they have arranged the stats
Old 02-07-2008, 09:13 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
First welcome to FF.
Second, if you wanna PvP, I would not go with 25SPR and the rest in END. That is the build for my fighter, but her sole purpose is to tank. She rarely evers PvPs, unless someone randomly GWs my guild and I am on her. END builds up your defense but doesn't give you much fighting power.
Also, it depends on the weapon that you chose to carry. I dont think you mentioined your preference on weapons?
But, I am sure you can get some better advice from some more experienced fighters out there.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-07-2008, 09:24 PM   #3
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
If for PVP, I would go with STR/END build instead of full Str or End, full str you can pwn too easily, no defense or hp, full end cant deal any high dmg, and eventually gets pwned
Str/End can hit and tank at the same time, I would use that

Thanks Loveless!
Old 02-08-2008, 02:53 AM   #4
Ownage
Giant Elven Tree

Current Level: check siggy!
Server: Bijou
Ownage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ownage
If you're going to:

Solo - 25 SPR / rest STR

PVP - Little SPR / END / STR

Tank - END / STR

a skillful Cleric will mend and assist, but a legendary Cleric will rejuvenate and defend.

Old 02-08-2008, 03:14 PM   #5
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Quote:
If you're going to:

Solo - 25 SPR / rest STR

PVP - Little SPR / END / STR

Tank - END / STR
I would have to disagree with that

Solo -25spr/str
PVP -25spr/str
Tank -Full End

Combo of all - Str/End/Spr with a ratio or 1/1/1.

FOR PVP u dont' NEED END, the only class that will damage u to the point u will wish u had some extra hp is the mage but really the extra lil hp u will get from END wont' keep u alive if u can't take a mage with a full str or close to that. ALSO u dont' get any defence bonus when u fight a mage because it attacks with magic and end only offers regular defence. so 25 spr against mages will do u better than 25end, y? because u get critical rate a lil bit of extra defence.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 02-08-2008, 04:50 PM   #6
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike
Personally, I chose 25 SPR/rest in STR because I enjoying PVPing. Yes, mages outdamage me, but I make up for the DPS difference with my ability to stun.

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Old 02-25-2008, 02:50 PM   #7
TheSilentOne
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: TheSilentOne
Current Level: 7x
TheSilentOne is on a distinguished road
GO 25 SPR AND REST STR! As u get higher, get End gear, and ur choice of str/spr ( i like spr on mine for sp as well as more crit). Get an axe, and if u got the right gear ull be both tank and dd. I have everyone i know wanting me to tank cause i can hold aggro ( since after mock, i hit high enuff to keep monsters toward me, except when archers and mages aoe) and deal massive dmg. Ull never see someone wanting to duo a tank, and its hard to solo, so...what do u think. And yes, pvp is fun. Mages will hurt, but with spr gear/free stat, ull hold off. If u can get a stun on a mage, its over.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:38 AM   #8
Solarious
Imp

In-Game Name: Solarious
Current Level: 64
Solarious will become famous soon enoughSolarious will become famous soon enough
As Star stated, 25spr/rest into str would be the best build, its easier to get end gear to make up for the HP/def you lack from going an end build.. Currently I have 158 end from just my gear.. thats an additional 158 defence and 790 HP =)

Dance the night away!
Old 02-26-2008, 01:34 PM   #9
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
Go with full STR or 25 SPR rest STR. If you put END what you're building is not a fighter, but a meatshield.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:25 AM   #10
Sheya
Site Supporter

In-Game Name: Sheya
Current Level: 79
Sheya is on a distinguished road
Well being full endurance doesn't mean you can't pvp....cause you can. I do it all the time. Yeah if you have a stone fight with a full str or 25spr/str your gonna lose but oh well lol its for fun anyways. You'll be awesome for parties if you like to party. If you don't like to party then don't go full endurance plain and simple. Full endurance requires duo at the least (No enhanced armor). But yeah don't rule out full endurance in pvp cause they can.

Sheya - Warrior Princess Lvl 8x Proud Member of TheMilky
Eleien - Lady Archer Lvl 4x Member of Peanut_Butter
Windycaster - Sexy mage Lvl6x Member of TheMilky
Ledian - Celestial Cleric Lvl 4x GM of Reign of Chaos
Teva Server
Sheya - Warrior Princess Lvl 3x
Epith Server
Closed Thread