Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-16-2010, 03:04 PM   #21
Evaaahs
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Evaaahs
Current Level: 101
Server: Teva
Evaaahs is on a distinguished road

1.) Fighters are easier to start with, in the 5x-9x range they're sort of boring/time-consuming. I leveled a Knight to 100 after my archer, the 1v1 kills and low exp/hour was so frustrating

2.) Fighters are definitely better than archers in pvp, but only if you're able to catch your opponent. An archer's low dots are hardly a threat even to a squishy mage ;c And for bosses, fighters specialize in massive 1v1 damage, so obviously they're better for bosses

teva; Evaaahs
[101][100][95]
sparkID: xogeley
Evaaahs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:23 PM   #22
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Server: Bijou
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
when u get the 3 aoe dots, u will pity the fighters chasing after ur kite lool... rofl is the new lol
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:03 PM   #23
Scottlee38
Angry Wolf

Scottlee38 is on a distinguished road
Ya know. fighters mostly kill the archer when they get the stun. I think i'll buy a bunch of SC pots that way I can survive longer than them, and only waste it when caught.
Scottlee38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:33 AM   #24
lightduty
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: JR_RobinHood, MagicNuke, Lightduty,
Current Level: 61(archer), 85(mage), 51(fighter)
Server: Apoline
lightduty is on a distinguished road
I love fighters they are good if you are a lone wolf. very class good to help others. Fighters have better attack and defence so natrual intance fighting machine they have lot of hp than sp. you dont have to have party if you are in kq (only to higher lvls)

Now archers are good they arent very good at lone wolf they have to fight monsters their lvl or lower. The one of the best perks you get being a archer is the insane area attack. i was with a lvl 48 archer and she was taking on like 15 enemies w/o my help. i have noticed that archers gets partied faster than fighters. The main reason is because the can pull an moster out of a group of mosters. the are good with parties but not a lone wolf. the other good thing about them is they dont have to fight up close. good if fighting monsters that puts curse on you in short range. they dont have much skills to learn eather

So lets say your party falls apart in kq or something most fighters dont go and get a party they just lone wolf. But archers they need a party and its easy for archers to get a party

So if i were you i would chose fighters for short
and archers for long range
lightduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:32 AM   #25
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lightduty View Post
I love fighters they are good if you are a lone wolf. very class good to help others. Fighters have better attack and defence so natrual intance fighting machine they have lot of hp than sp. you dont have to have party if you are in kq (only to higher lvls)

Now archers are good they arent very good at lone wolf they have to fight monsters their lvl or lower. The one of the best perks you get being a archer is the insane area attack. i was with a lvl 48 archer and she was taking on like 15 enemies w/o my help. i have noticed that archers gets partied faster than fighters. The main reason is because the can pull an moster out of a group of mosters. the are good with parties but not a lone wolf. the other good thing about them is they dont have to fight up close. good if fighting monsters that puts curse on you in short range. they dont have much skills to learn eather

So lets say your party falls apart in kq or something most fighters dont go and get a party they just lone wolf. But archers they need a party and its easy for archers to get a party

So if i were you i would chose fighters for short
and archers for long range
It's not true that archers get partied faster/more often that fighters. Archers are built to solo and can pull monsters out so they can poison it or get most of the damage they need to in before they reach you. Fighters are too basic to me. My friend decided to join after I told him that the ar archers can kite and have poison skils...but then he chose trickster >.<
Although archers may be squishy and have less skills (according to your statement), they have very effective and useful skills like nature's mist. Archers>fighters imo.
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote