Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
Kinnetik_ishisu
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Tremere
Current Level: lvl 31
Server: Apoline (huzahhh!)
Kinnetik_ishisu is on a distinguished road
SPARTANS, PREPARE FOR... death?

Let me warn you that this is not a tale of glory. This happened about two days ago when I was in the Gold Hill Quest.

I saw the Golden Hill D slot still with space and thought 'what the hell, let's go in'. Once it started, we saw 2 fighters, 2 archers and the rest, yeah, mages. Not a single cleric soul on the horizon. Even though I love mages and am one in the game, I was not retarded enough to think we were gonna make it far.

Anyways, we began, and we weren't doing so bad until we arrived to Marlone. Oh, God, was that a slaughter or what... I just saw bodies all around, it looked like some Resident Evil stuff. We defeated Marlone but the only ones alive were 5 mages (including myself) and an archer. The dead bodies of the fighters were cursing us 'Damn newbies!'

Trying to change our destiny we pressed on, until two more mages were killed. So it turned out like this:

Archer: "OMG! Tremere, everybody is dead!"

Mage:"I'm still here! >X("

Archer:"Sorry...."

Tremere (me):"Let's do our best, we may still make it..."

Archer:"..."

Mage: "..."

Tremere: "Alright, alright, let's die! Spartans, prepare for glory!"

Archer: "Deaaaaaaaaaaaaath!!!!" (she charges towards a Marlone fighter and 2 archers. Gets slaughtered.)

Mage: "You guys are insane! XD" (she goes to help and gets slaughtered while running from the Marlone fighter who had slaughtered the Archer)

Tremere: "What the hell! Let's do this! (Runs towards 2 skeleton archers and a bunch of books. Lags and dies stupidly)

Teaching of this: If there are no clerics in the quest and more mages than you can count, you are screwed. And watching "300" while questing may not be a good idea...

Pd. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me, ending up with one archer and one mage. This 2nd however was funnier XD

Last edited by Kinnetik_ishisu; 07-02-2009 at 04:28 AM..
Old 07-01-2009, 06:40 PM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
+rep hah.

Stuffed quite a few action cliche lines in there
Old 07-01-2009, 06:45 PM   #3
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
xD LOL
Closed Thread