Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 03:08 AM   #21
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light

I give it a resounding "meh." Fairly standard fantasy setting (yeah, I care about a game's story), character design doesn't do much for me (although it does have a fair amount of customization). The house feature is nice. The basic house is free to all users. Storage doesn't seem to be a problem (60 slots on you, 20 in your house, quite a few in the bank).

Gathering/crafting seems rather standard. Three types of gathering (wood, plants, metals). You gather the raw materials, then you find the appropriate area/NPC to refine them (you can also get these for your house). Once you've refined the materials, you use them in various crafting. Carpentry, Armor, Blacksmith, Potions, Food, etc.

The only really interesting thing about it I've found it the dual class aspect. If you've played DOMO, it's similiar, except you can only pick a primary and secondary. Some of your skills are usable when you're in the other "mode." It does make some specilization possible, like a Knight/Warrior or all-around perhaps, like a Cleric/Mage. You can change back and forth from the two classes at your house. Since you only level your active one, I'm pretty sure it sort of treats it like two different characters with armors and such. I'm not entirely sure though, as I haven't hit level 10 and made the choice.

Maybe it gets more interesting in the later game, but as of right now it certainly doesn't have much going for it, at least on the PvE servers. The PvP server seems to have elaborate rules for the PvP rankings, so it may be geared to a PvP experience.
Old 12-24-2008, 06:24 AM   #22
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Anyone else have a final say on the game?
Old 12-24-2008, 06:29 AM   #23
Plunger
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Plunger, Plumber
Current Level: 58, 41
Plunger has disabled reputation
Eh it was good at first, but honestly just as Hrae said it seems very repetative. Really not that special.

Thanks for the awesome siggy Loveless!
Closed Thread