Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 10:48 PM   #1
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
Server: Teva
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
empowering stun?

Well, my fighter is 100% pure meatshield, and as such, my 3 most used skills are taunt, bone slicer, and stun. bone slicer and stun are the two i would use to keep alive (lower mob's DPS so he cant outdamage my pots+stones/the clerics)

bone slicer has a 20second buff effect and 15 second cool time, so thats no big deal. Taunt has a 5 second effect and 20 second cool time.

just wondering if anyone's empowered cool time and buff time on stun, and if so, how much does each point take off/add on the time? I'm trying to figure out if it would be worth the empowerment
Old 09-19-2007, 01:36 AM   #2
vToq
Slime

vToq is on a distinguished road
you can just "try" it in the empowerment box, see the changes should you apply it, and not hitting complete button so it does not record the changes. I was thinking the same as well about stun.. but i cant see what's ahead, i mean like higher spell that is better to be empowered later on..
Old 09-19-2007, 03:01 AM   #3
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Enrei is on a distinguished road
..I find that increasing the buff time as in the stun time is somewhat useful when trying to escape. That's just me though..
Old 09-19-2007, 03:05 AM   #4
KY_Jelly
Spider

i do the opposite of escape. i run headfirst into 5 mobs and hope the clerics are paying attention.

i'm not sure whether to use my skill points on stun or wait. i know fighters learn devastation which is stun+aoe but thats not for a while, i'll have built up more skill points by then.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:48 AM   #5
vToq
Slime

vToq is on a distinguished road
I'm more inclined to reducing the snearing kick cool down time, that way we can hold agro and manage better while tanking multiple monster, or maybe reducing the sp cost for that..
Old 09-20-2007, 11:06 PM   #6
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
If you want to pump a stun skill i suggest u wait till level 43 to improve Devastate

Devastate
-Aoe stun
-Aoe HIGH DAMAGE
- high mp cost
- same stun time
- Whenever this skill is used, concussive charge will have to RECHARGE TOO.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:52 PM   #7
KY_Jelly
Spider

@ vtoq: don't fighters learn demoralizing shout later? which is basically an AOE taunt. seems like i'd be nerfing my higher level abilities by pumping low level skills

@ rokaraged: i was hoping a more established fighter type like you would reply. that helps to confirm i should just save my skill points for later.
Closed Thread