Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 06:51 AM   #31
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

You want to compare drugs to a 1 in 6 mil chance of getting killed in a plane crash?

OK.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-26-2009, 06:52 AM   #32
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
DUN DO DRUGZ KIDZ !!!

/kthxbye
Old 01-26-2009, 06:55 AM   #33
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
You want to compare drugs to a 1 in 6 mil chance of getting killed in a plane crash?

OK.
I'm restricting my argument to weed only. You're about as likely to be hit from a plane falling from the sky as you are to be harmed by someone on weed.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:56 AM   #34
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Er yeah, of course I'm letting my personal discomfort affect my view on weed and marijuana. I'm uncomfortable around it because of the things I've been taught and what I've researched on it. Isn't this to be expected? ==

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-26-2009, 06:57 AM   #35
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post

OK.
To tell you the truth, I've heard more drunk driving cases than high driving, which doesnt make sense because people who smoke in their vehicle tend to just park in a spot and hotbox. I'm not supporting either side but if we're doing comparisons, I'll tell you that alcohol kills more a year than weed does.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:00 AM   #36
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Please find me your source of prove that you're more likely to be hit by a plane than get hit by someone on weed.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-26-2009, 07:04 AM   #37
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
To tell you the truth, I've heard more drunk driving cases than high driving, which doesnt make sense because people who smoke in their vehicle tend to just park in a spot and hotbox. I'm not supporting either side but if we're doing comparisons, I'll tell you that alcohol kills more a year than weed does.
He was comparing a plane crash to weed.

No doubt drink driving kills more people, and I guess base on that, we shall really make alcohol illegal!

Legalise weed, ban alcohol. lulz

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-26-2009, 07:08 AM   #38
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Just a note - we have moved this to Mature Discussions.

So with that in mind, please make sure the posts from now on are appropriate for this section.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:10 AM   #39
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
The annual risk of being killed in a plane crash for the average American is about 1 in 11 million.

...the annual risk of being killed in a motor vehicle crash for the average American, which is about 1 in 5,000.

http://reportingstatistics.blogspot....tatistics.html
[Theres your plane crash source]
Old 01-26-2009, 07:14 AM   #40
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

I didn't see that it got moved. Sorry.

Hrae was trying to say that the chance of getting killed by weed is MORE than 1 in 11 million.

I did a quick google but I cant find anything yet. Anyone wanna enlight me with some ratios?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread