Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 06:37 AM   #1
Sno
Little Lizardman

In-Game Name: Oestrogen
Current Level: 1x
Server: Teva
Sno has a spectacular aura aboutSno has a spectacular aura about
SOTW Rules and Winners

Signature by Loveless

Signature of the Week is a weekly game that anyone can participate in. Each week, there will be a theme chosen and those who wish to participate must follow this theme. Once the signatures are submitted, a poll will be created and FiestaFan members can vote for their favorite signature! Each winning signature will be placed in the Hall of Signatures and the winner can have a chance to pick the next theme!

Signature of the Week Rules:

1. Signatures must be newly made for the SOTW. That means you can not submit any previously made signatures.
2. Copying or stealing someone's work is not accepted and if found out, you will be banned from SOTW.
3. Signatures can not be explicit; must not contain any rude comments or images. If a signature is sitting on a fence, people may have a say deciding whether or not it is acceptable.
4i. The Winner of the SOTW may choose the next theme. However, the winner must PM me sometime between 24 hours after the conclusion of the SOTW he/she has won, or else another theme will be decided. (Or whenever I start the next SOTW, but minimum time between the former and the next will be 24 hours).
4ii. Also, the theme must be acceptable and if it is too specific or for any other problem, may be turned down, but the winner may have another chance in choosing one.
5. During the voting session, to avoid people's comments affecting another's decision and vote, please refrain from discussing any of the signatures. However, you may post who you voted for; it's just the comments which may affect people's decisions.
6. After 3 consecutive wins, the next theme will then be freestyle so that others may have a fresh chance.
7. Any sort of image file is allowed. These include .gif and .png files. Video or movie files are not allowed.

Signature of the Week Winners

The list of winners can be found here.

Signature by Blaaaaaaaah

Signature of the Week, begins!

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 03-31-2008 at 07:30 AM..
Old 11-10-2007, 06:45 AM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Whats the theme?
Old 11-10-2007, 07:30 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Check the separate thread for this week's SOTW.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:07 AM   #4
Sno
Little Lizardman

Week one's theme is a banner for the title of this thread n_n and yes, refer to the other thread xD
Old 11-13-2007, 08:35 AM   #5
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Just to clarify, is it still shot only or are animated gifs allowed? If they are is there a file size limit?
Old 11-14-2007, 01:51 AM   #6
Sno
Little Lizardman

Just tested it Pritcher. The filesize can be quite big, I tested one gif with a filesize of 4072.47 KB and it still worked so yeap! Gifs allowed; filesize is big too!
Old 12-28-2007, 02:49 PM   #7
alexbre
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: lexay/Fantasm
Current Level: 45 mage/23 cleric
Server: Apoline
alexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura about
do the pix need to be longer horizontally then vert.?

i'm just... spamming...
um... come on Hessah...

VS
Old 12-28-2007, 06:04 PM   #8
Sno
Little Lizardman

Nope. Signature can be landscape or portrait.
Old 03-01-2008, 03:39 AM   #9
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I had a thought on this when I didn't manage to make time to enter the latest contest and realized I had to wait a week until the next theme and who knows if I'll be able or interested by the time that comes. It's really kind of like Signature of the Every Other Week Contest.

We get one week to work on a sig and then another week for voting before we get to the next theme. Can't we just be working on the next theme as the voting for the previous theme is going on? That would make it a real weekly thing rather than bi-weekly.

You can still take winner suggestions, they would just be delayed a week instead of immediately the next theme. To start it you'd have to take two suggestions from the top picks this week and use one right away and then use the other as soon as the next phase of voting begins and take it from there.

Just a thought, but I don't know if there are even enough people interested to support it on a weekly basis or not.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 03-01-2008, 06:16 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
That is a good idea. We can do that starting from the next SOTW.