Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-30-2013, 12:10 AM   #1
CrackedDoll
Hero Slime

CrackedDoll is on a distinguished road
How to not fail as a Crusader

No, its not complete but I will post randomly.
ALL OF THESE MOVES WERE INVENTED BY ME. AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO BACKHAND YOUR CHARACTER FOR TRYING TO SAY YOU INVENTED THEM. (not the skills but the ideas)
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION FORUM AREA. We are NOT debating class builds. This is a GUIDE.
Step one: Be insane
Step two: Don't buy armor. Youre wasting time not grinding.
(point proven--first lvl 65 crus top found on Teva)

Hints: AVOID MONSTERS until you can stun

The Ninja Approach.
Show very briefly at 0:25 to 0:30 . You stand behind an object, use Advent, and the monster in a distance will be stunned, even though you have not moved.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sp9H09Jr-w&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

The Cat and Mouse Approach:
(I'll film later) One person acts as bait, runs and grabs monsters, then uses light jump to dash away, while the other person buffs up and Advents the mob, allowing both players to attack.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOKbztHzGZk&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Leap Frog:
Jump with light dash then Advent or vise versa
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXl75G3yzns&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Hit and Run:
Or Hit, Run, Hit(hit)
Really? Does it need detail?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgXcE7Tuv1w&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Light Shield Protection(suggested):
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6abOSst5js[/youtube]

Kay guys, I'm a bit shy so I don't normally do voices and such but this was TOTALLY WORTH IT.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYsDs5K5yvc&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

[align=center]Stats updated per request:[/align]

Last edited by CrackedDoll; 09-30-2013 at 12:26 AM..
CrackedDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:11 AM   #2
CrackedDoll
Hero Slime

Continued

Did you know that the crusader enhancements on the weapons add to both damage and mdamage? (Further proving my DD theory ^^)

Now you know.

[align=center]A brief discussion on the Crusader:
Crusaders are mainly damage dealing builds. Thier fastest skill is Heroic Strike. With a Max cooldown of 1.6 seconds, this is your first main attack skill.
The luring skill, second fastest skill, would be light blast. It has a 3 second skill cool down and should be used as a lure or a secondary skill.
As I mentioned before, light Jump and Advent can be used as speed jumps. Advent has a 2 sec stun, so use it wisely.

I personally would not reccommend adding END or spr to the crusader. The reason you don't add end to the build would be that it takes away from damage. Crusaders Base Stats that they start off with have high str, end, and int. The skills that you mostly use to solo are Heroic strike, light blast and Advent. These skills require a bit of damage to be effective. (Advent only has a 2 sec stun so it would be counter productive to be an END build). The problem I have with adding SPR to the crusader build is that it wastes points. Sure youll have a bit of crit, but you would be wasting points on the spr when you really need damage.

I made my extra points Dex so that later on in LN I would be able to evade enough to warp around the snake.

[/align]
[align=center]Alright! The secret crusader chest has been unlocked! And what do you find?
A BOX OF DE-BUFFING MONSTERS JUMPS OUT ON YOU!
Oh SNAPPPP! Now you're poisoned, you're moving slow, and your DEX is so low that archers ignore your existance.
AND THERE'S NO PEOPLE NEAR BY TO HELP YOU Q-Q!
Have no fear! Sunlight is here!
THATS RIGHT FOLKS! THE MAGICAL POWER OF THE SUN CAN CURE YOUR POISON, DE-BUFFS, AND MAKE ARCHERS NOTICE YOUR PRESCENCE!
Now lets recap that again. The Skill Sunlight can cure poison and debuffs? Yep![/align]

Sunlight:
Required level: 60
Lp used : 5

Regenerates LP at a rate of 30 for 7 seconds
Immediate Cast
Casting distance: 1.5m
CD: 5 minutes
Target: self

New Dance for Crusader. Some people don't like it but I find it ADORABLE x3!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7lF-ZrOTyo&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Song:
See the Good
By Mindy Glendhill

WOOO! Youve reached 70! What now? Well besides the mass updates on your old skills, you aquire two new skills! Light Touch and Light Strike. I personally am finishing up adding my points to advent and skipping the CD on Light Strike, not because it isn't a good skill, purely because I'll need points later for level 90, when a VAST AMOUNT of skills are acquired. Plus I have already got a solo fighting Max cd'd skill.

Light Touch
required level: 70
Creates a protective shield that absorbs damage equal to 25% of the user's HP.
Immediate cast
Casting Distance : 12.0m
CD: 30 seconds
Target: Self / friendly

Light Strike
required level: 70
Additional Attack Damage: 1825~2035
Immediate cast
Casting Distance : 1.5m
CD:5 seconds
Target:Enemy

Last edited by CrackedDoll; 09-30-2013 at 12:28 AM..
Old 09-30-2013, 12:31 AM   #3
CrackedDoll
Hero Slime

Level 85:
Ivy and Creeper Armor:

Level 95:
Wild Rose Armor, Bed of Roses Armor, and Advanced Rosarium Armor:

Level 100:
Advanced Flora Set:

Weapons
Level 60:
Novice Crusader Blade

Level 70:
Thunder Iron Falcon Blade

Level 80:
Lightning Vine Blade

Level 90(+9):
Cursed Knight's Rosarium Blade:

Level 100:
Amaranthine Blade

Level 105:
Brilliance Blade

Remember when I posted the "must be crazy"? Well yes. To play this game you have to be.
The next step before you can even THINK of getting to 90, you must spend at least $40 and be extremely unlucky at it like me. [3
Right. So buy T4 enhancement bundles. Enhance until you run out of cash.

So youv'e finished CC and KKP!
FINALLY
Now its time to DT!
OMG YOURE LVL 90 NOW LETS LN!
NOPE.
You should be doing dt until 91.
Why:
Because you wont get to lvl 92 very easily if you do your lvl 90 quests.
45% for lvl 91 quests, 60% for lvl 90.
I mean gargoyles is fun guys right? 400K per 100 kills [3 mhm yummy

-----------------------------------DT---------------------------------------------------------------

In Dt, you will act as a life preserver for the tank and cleric.
When you see Barney attack the cleric, you SLS them and heal. This is a VERY HELPFUL tip because crusaders are judged to be seemingly unhelpful, when in fact they can save you from that last critical moment that you need help. Advent is not helpful here because it takes aggro away from the tank, then onto the cleric QQ. Stick to heals [3

---------------------------------LN------------------------------------------------------------------
[align=center]
I'm going to be as open as I can about level 91 through 96. If you are one of the fortunate ones to have connections through your guild or have friends who are willing to help you out level 91~100 will be a bunch of rainbows, unicorns, and leoploridans. If not, then LN will, in my predictions, be a living nightmare. If you can just make it to 94, you're halfway there. A lot of players despise mandrakes, but in my opinion, they are not the worst quest in the game and are do able. Do mandrakes until level 96, then do KR until 98. (All of this is on the notion that you don't have a LN party 24/7). After 98, you better hope you have saved your quests or get a mimic party. The good news though is at 98 you should have enough damage on your rosarium set to be helpful [3 [/align]

Video description (I'll try to get one of ln later):
An explanatory video that isnt really in ln but helps prove a point with me ranting/showing the skills. Basically. This guide is not the godly book of wonders on how to play. If you CAN prove me wrong with a video then DO IT. Kay? I'm telling you to PROVE ME WRONG. I will take back what I said about my ideas and edit them. UNTIL THEN, I don't care. I'ts my guide.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1VRortRoss[/youtube]

Quote from _Cleo from an unknown site ;o totally unknown. Proving my point further.

*Cleo_

Topic on plvls that have been covered by the gm's via facebook:
CrackedDoll's Table flip rant space.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:32 AM   #4
CrackedDoll
Hero Slime

Question one: Are the winners of the race going to be background checked?

Question two: Are we supposed to take "you may not party with anyone" literally?:

Level 91~94
Do LN or quests

Level 94~96
MANDRAKES or LN

Level 96~98

Do the KR repeat or do LN or mimics

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hmOpOgEXFY&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

The random code I was referring to if youre interested in the geeky stoofs:
WARNING SITE REDIRECTION: ECT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DEM PROTECTIVES LIKE AD BLOCK OR DEM VIRUS PROTECTORS.
USE WITH SEVERE NERDISM IN MIND.
http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/EywTURfi/
Originally Posted by theloststory45','index.php?page=Thread&postID=8445 0#post84450
Still LF] Post about how our light shield and sunlight if timed correctly both let us live vs a invicble hammer hit o3o.
It wont anymore. The Gms fixed that in pvp. It was because it "saves" you from dropping past 1hp. the hammer is meant to 1 hit your hp.
Three build types that have been brewing in my head so far (there will probably be sub types developed over time):

Aoer- using all your aoes effectively while adding a lure skill ...lets call this a mutt build. Scattered all over the board you don't know what to expect.. effective in pvp(my type)- dex, int, str:int,str,spr:str,int

fighter- using the str based skills to your adantage..enables faster attack rate but doesnt use magic as mucch -dex, str, spr:dex,str:str,spr

magic- using int based skills to your advantage..enables more int based attacks, fewer skills, longer wait on the big damaging skills, 1 hits naked 110s if you dont miss..not as effective as mages would be hard in ln- dex,int:int,spr