Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 12:48 PM   #21
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

yeah well.. he just wasted all his CS pots for nothing.. good on him...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-07-2008, 01:02 PM   #22
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
That guy could've just accepted the apology and conserved all that time and energy o:

{ enraya ! }
Old 04-07-2008, 01:08 PM   #23
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Donkey behinds don't have that much brain power.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 04-07-2008, 01:41 PM   #24
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOKI HAHAHAHAHAAHAAH xDDDDDDDDDDD
LOLOLOLOL >__>;

Yeah, kind of true @-@; That's why they do what they do. Sometimes it might be a misunderstanding though xD

{ enraya ! }
Old 04-07-2008, 02:14 PM   #25
Laurilea
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Laurilea
Current Level: 5X
Server: Apoline
Laurilea is on a distinguished road
Hmmm seems like all the posters are from Teva but thought I would put my 2 cents worth in on behalf of Apoline.

This weekend we had 2 incidents in the abysmal summit dungeon. I was in a full party and this other player (fighter I think) came in and was soloing. He was in one entrance in the room, we were in the other. We were pulling, doing our thing, when he yelled to us that we were hogging the mobs. He called us by an racially unkind name, saying we were stingy. We all blocked him and kept right on killing.

Later in the night we were in the same entrance to the huge room. We were pulling and killing until two of our party members went to Eld to restone and another of our party was afk for a moment, shroomed. Here comes a cleric with a huge train. Needless to say, our mage died from being overwhelmed and our cleric died from being afk. Since I am a fighter I was able to clear the mob. I was thinking that it must be a mistake, maybe the guy got lost or something.

A few minutes later we have a full party. Here comes the guy, again. This time he must have pulled the whole huge room plus another room. I mean this train was HUGE. And he was jumping like he was having great fun. My whole party died. We were very unhappy. As we were talking to each other at the entrance here comes the guy. Seems our archer had hunted him down and poisoned him. Then the rest of our group started beating on him. Yeah, juvenile of us but we each lost over 4k exp from the train. He quickly left and was not seen, again.

However one of our group whispered to the cleric, asking him why he did that. He said he was using us to get rid of the mages in the room. Huh? He said he couldnt handle all he pulled and saw we were a full group and thought we could help him. I didnt buy that for a minute. We had all reported him at that point and I think he was trying to get out of getting in trouble.

We were sharing the room with him. We only had one entrance covered and it was a huge room. I think he just thought training us was great fun and the bigger train the better......grrrrrrrr.
Old 04-07-2008, 02:33 PM   #26
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

I think you did what anybody would've done, LMAO. That's one stupid reason to train people, and he deserved to get beat up xD

If he really wanted your help, it takes what, two seconds to ask? o:

{ enraya ! }
Old 04-07-2008, 03:33 PM   #27
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Reading all your posts I'm scared to get out of my 40s! So far I've had no problems with my Fighter in the battlefields. The level 30 and 40 ones are pretty darn big... I'd be lucky if I see one person the whole time I'm there.

I've been in the 60 battlefields... I usually stick to the room with the two Clerics and Orcs walking around. I can't handle 3-4 of them at a time if I need to. Later I wanted to see how I'd fair doing a solo AOE and moved to an empty room. Along comes a Fighter who I missed saying hi to me but he kept to his own side and I kept to mine. He could obviously take on more and kill a lot faster too but he was couteous enough to stay in his side.

I've yet to meet these sort of people and I hope I never will. Though on a sidenote... I wish people wouldn't hang around at the entrance AOEing each other. Quite a lag fest when entering even if they are in there having fun... o.O
Old 04-07-2008, 04:17 PM   #28
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Here's the thing. The incident that Loki is talking about really pissed me off. We had a party of 4, we were in one of the smaller rooms and we could and were handling all the mobs. When this one lone mage came in, we were willing to share. But, his idea of sharing was HIM rounding up all the mobs and leaving us with just one or two. Now, several things wrong with this. Number 1, yes I know we can not claim a spot as ours, but we were there first, we were taking all the mobs (not to be mean, we were doing this for 30 minutes to an hour before he showed up), and out of common courtesy, he should have moved on. Number 2, we were willing to share, but he decided since with his +9 armour and CS pots that he could also handle all the mobs that he would be the one to share and only share a few. Number 3, when he could not round up enough of the mobs that he wanted, he AOE'd our mobs to pull them off Patches. Number 4, when we said something to him, his solution was to kill our cleric. Number 5, cant be put into words here, but is ends with me calling him a bunch of bleeped out words.
If I am in the Abyss and a whole party has a room, I will go find another room. I do not go in there and kill the current party, simply because it IS a PvP zone. Most people are in there to level not PvP.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 04-07-2008, 11:27 PM   #29
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
-.-

I've been having problems in Apoline's Abysmal Summit too but I just try to stay out of it and move to another place and hope they get amused by someone else.

Old 04-13-2008, 04:04 AM   #30
Alykotah
Mushroom

In-Game Name: HealerOfLight ~ BurningEmbers ~ RazorTipped
Current Level: 89 ~ 84 ~ 62
Server: Teva Forever!
Alykotah is on a distinguished road
It's sad really that people can't just enjoy the game for what it is. The amount of greed in the game is incredible. I remember going into a room in the 50pvp abyss, and seeing a cleric and mage duoing, and not even coming close to clearing the room.

I was going to solo, and maybe at most keep 5mobs at any given time. I was told I needed to leave, that they would not share.
They were there first, and I do subscribe to the idea of first come first serve. But what harm is one little cleric going to do in the course of taking a few mobs.

BTW, sometimes I do take a small room when I solo, but I'm very agree-able in most situations. If you want to share the room, just ask. The only reason I'll take a room, is because I like that non-stop grind. Chasing mobs to kill them wastes time. I'd much rather have the mobs come to me.