Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 02:09 PM   #11
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation

Yeah, early in the conversation before Spirit asked him to find another room as a common courtesy she had told him we could share the room just don't aoe the mobs Patches had gathered so he proceeded to run gather all but about two and when Spirit asked him to not do that he said something like "you said share and since you gathered mobs so can I". He was a total donkey behind. I know his name and he has been added to my list of those I have absolutely NO respect for.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 04-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #12
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
That's probably somebody that no one would have respect for @-@;

I really don't understand why people find it so painful or something just to share. You're not going to be there forever, the mobs aren't going to wait till you're done with one mob to spawn, and no one's going to sit in a corner until you're done with a spot. It really just comes down to courtesy, I guess.

{ enraya ! }
Old 04-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #13
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
When soloing in the 5x battlegrounds I usually stay at the stairs. I run between the 4 of them for spawns. I can't handle more then 2 at a time anyways, so what's the point of going into a room?
Old 04-06-2008, 04:22 PM   #14
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
The sometimes happens to me... But in most cases I'm one of those fighters... I never tell people that it's my room though. I just waltz over to the opposite side and start killing whatever appears (but no KSing). If they say anything, I dare them to train me (the Soldiers do like 50 damage) or I paste in a link to the thread where SnakeEyes said spot claiming is against the rules. I don't think parties should get preference just because they can kill more faster. Discrimination! But seriously, I'm not going to leave a place with better exp than Uruga or AEW in AoE just because some party thinks they're more deserving.

And I can kill 10 Karasians in the about 3~4 times the time as a smaller AoE party, so it really is just as efficient, sometimes more efficient when killing in those smaller rooms. 3x the exp as when I party. The only problem is that I can never shroom, so I use quite a few stones. 100% of the drops, too. No fighting when I get T3 scroll recipes.

Last edited by Hyper; 04-06-2008 at 04:28 PM..
Old 04-06-2008, 05:58 PM   #15
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I hate it. But you know... you don't have to respect their space. You can go fight in the room if you want.

My party once went into a room to kill. We thought it was empty til we saw a lone mage on the other side(it was a big room). He tried telling us he had the room claimed <.<
Old 04-07-2008, 04:30 AM   #16
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
Patches was rounding them up and bringing them to us near the door, so when the solo mage went past us by toolrocket did not realize it was not Patches and singularly hit one of the mobs. Once he realized it was not Patches he apologized immediately but the guy was already on a “Don’t steal mobs” campaign. Spirit tried to explain it was unintentional but he was argumentative.[/COLOR]
OMGGG That happened to me the other day in SEG!! I was duo-ing with a guildie at the harkans area when this cleric on a horse flew by us with a train of mobs. She was heading towards the gate area so I thought she was training mobs to get outa the map, so I started hitting the mobs. Then she comes back yelling at me for stealing, and I told her that I thought she was just training her way out, but noo she insisted on chucking a little missy tantrum about it.

We dropped it, but she proceeded to take all the mobs in the area which really annoyed us. We asked if we could at least share the place or something, but she went on saying it's against the rules to claim the area (wth?). So what I did was went down to THEIR area and sat my butt there and lured mobs when they spawned and hogged them to myself just to annoy them back. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh~

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I hate it. But you know... you don't have to respect their space. You can go fight in the room if you want.
I want to do that but sometimes I feel meann if I do. Maybe I'll try that on people who are solo-ing in huge rooms or something, LOL.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:37 AM   #17
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL!!! Personally I believe in first in first served.... So if i was at a spot 1st.. and someone else tries to take over a spot.. i'll do all that i can to drive them out... and that's often leaving wat I was hitting and going for the newly spawn mobs

if they still wanna stay after only getting just 1 or two mobs.. every min... then fine...

but i only do that when i know i can take on 10 mobs or watever.. keke i dont do anything like that in AEW (yet)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-07-2008, 06:30 AM   #18
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Yeah, if a party is in a room, yeah, I'll give them their space. But if its a soloer, or a duo, I'ma try to move in too.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:50 AM   #19
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I seriously don't like it when people half-finish the mob they're killing, and go directly for another mob that spawned in front of my face just so I couldn't kill it. It's basically like taunting me to fight them or something, and since I'm in my low 4x's and I don't like to fight others for near to no reason and waste stones, most of the time I just move. It's not even like I'm taking over the room or anything, most of the time I stay at the entrance and pull 1 mob at a time (or 2 if I get 2). Besides, I hate staying next to a party when I'm soloing, the lag is horrible @-@;

But yeah, I really dislike it when people go out of their way to keep mobs to themselves. As soon as something spawns, they run straight for it and leave me with nothing to do. I'm not looking to take over or anything, I'm just soloing = =;

{ enraya ! }
Old 04-07-2008, 12:24 PM   #20
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
I hate it when people are so closed-minded that they can't accept that something was unintentional. In our incident toolrocket apologized immediately once he realized that was not Patches that went by with the mobs but that guy was such a donkey behind he wouldn't accept that and proceeded to to aoe the mobs Patches had just gathered and round up all the mobs to solo leaving a party of 4 with 2-3 mobs to gather.

And we were later told that all his gear was +9 weapons and armor and he was spamming the CS potions. So yeah, he is just one of those donkey's behind kinda people who make games less fun for others.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere

Last edited by Lady-Loki; 04-07-2008 at 12:30 PM.. Reason: typo
Closed Thread