Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 10:29 PM   #11
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Either uruga is not meant to be shift-z-able or it's bugged.. it never works....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-30-2008, 10:31 PM   #12
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
What defines "rich"?

A level 1 may think that 1s is rich.

A level 30 may think that 100s is rich.

A level 50 may think that 1g is rich.

A level 70 may think that 1 gem is rich.

Merchants are the ones that drive the price up.
QFT.

People buy mats...

someone else buys for higher price, so people will sell for the higher price...

then because of the mats costing so much, the price of the product raises.

Then people make other people have more money, and inflation goes crazy.

End result?

You can have like 180g by the end of the day, but then it means nothing because a T3 scroll will cost 200s ea.

But the guy that was talking to me asked me how much money I had...

and I told him that I had 1,5g after spending the 2,2g for my hammer.

he told me I wasn't rich...

because he had 2 rings of Eld, and +9 wep, and still like 4g.

I just don't understand it.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 03-30-2008, 10:32 PM   #13
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Either uruga is not meant to be shift-z-able or it's bugged.. it never works....

maybe because there's mobs in uruga and not in the other towns?

Well, Roumen has the slimes, but they also dissapear when you Shift+Z. Unlike Elderine, when you 'hide' during an event, only players are hidden and the mobs remain.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:35 PM   #14
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
HQ Dogteeth are now worth 1s+ on the street...my friend pays 1.5s each.

All that does is drive the price of T3 scrolls up. Was selling T3 Vits at 5s, then when Dogteeth became 750c, I sold at 6s apiece. Now that they're worth 1s-1.5s, so I sell at 7s.

And that kind gentleman has nothing compared to the economy leaders.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:46 PM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
problem with Dogtooth HQ is that, they're a rather rare drop too... unless the meat and leather, these thing only drop like 1 per 20 kills or something... (or that's wat it felt like)

If more Dogtooth are dropped, ppl will have more to sell, and after the shop buying for 1.5s gets sold out... ppl will start selling it to shop pricing it at 1s... and so when ppl can buy things at 1s, why would they pay 1.5s for it?

so yeah.. now that there's more ppl demanding for it, (more vit 3 scrolls producers) and less drops... price goes up....

i think to stop the amount of money floating in the economy... they gotta start thinking about NPC selling premium items... coz at the moment, the money is just being passed between players, everyone gets richer and richer... things are only gonna get more and more expensive, coz everyone can afford more...

they gotta think about taking money back from the player....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-30-2008, 10:51 PM   #16
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Also with what lvra said. Slimes are non-aggressive. The mobs in uruga are.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:51 PM   #17
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
I think that in order to stabalize the economy...

people need to stop hogging money.

The way to keep the economy afloat is to increase consumer spending.

If people only get and get and get money, and save up gems and gems...

then no one really has money.

He's the only one with it.

Give money back to the people, and they won't be afraid to buy things, because they know they can sell stuff, and get money again fast.

It's all about rotation of the money, and rotation of products.

I wish people would stop saving so much.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 03-30-2008, 10:53 PM   #18
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

LOL i save... so in case one day i find something i really really Really REALLY want... i can afford it...

just like these "rich" ppl....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-30-2008, 11:00 PM   #19
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by booyah8876 View Post

Give money back to the people, and they won't be afraid to buy things, because they know they can sell stuff, and get money again fast.

Some people just have the mentality than money=power. Sure the power, to buy whatever you want. But power.. actual power. No. There is no gain other than money that probably won't go anywhere but to get more money. All they will get in the end is bragging rights on how much money they have, and people envying the money, but at the same time, many people disliking them for it.
Old 03-30-2008, 11:03 PM   #20
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by booyah8876 View Post

That failed in the aftermath of World War I.

The United States was the only country with the money, and wartorn Europe was destitute after all those years of war.

The United States proposed the Dawes Plan, in which money was "given back" to the people in terms of loans, in order to revive the shattered economy, in which the Europeans would "return" the money by buying goods.

This plan failed, however, and when the United States eventually demanded the money back, Germany, having sunk further in debt, was unable to pay the massive bill handed to them by the United States.

The Dawes Plan ended in a way you all know - the Great Depression. The money was lost in transition when people stopped buying goods.

With respect to Teva, no one will freely give money out, except for a small few. And from Teva's viewpoint, that money won't be going out any time soon. Not to mention it would most likely fail as well. Granted, it's impossible to have a scenario as the Great Depression occur - but what you'll have is a massive spike in prices, or inflation.
Closed Thread