Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 04:17 AM   #1
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Idiocy at its finest

Replies taken from a thread on outspark forums, where the thread starter was explaining how as a cleric, she was frustrated by people using short forms while demanding for buffs, and explained how to type in a complete sentence when requesting for buffs.

Quote:
I personally think that people demanding the full word *please* instead of plz, pls etc OR clerics who insist on dance for buff etc, are slightly full of themselves. This is the internet and the language on here is totally different to what we use in the real world.
Quote:
"Could I get a buff please?" (Gets killed by mob)

"Nevermind. Could I get a ressurrection instead please?" (Slow typing)

"Nevermind, 2 seconds left. I'll just horse back here."

=P
(disclaimer: i do not in any way agree with or promote such idiocy, i am only repeating what others have said.)

another thing: is there any patch where outspark didnt screw up? the most recent patch caused my stone capacity to be decreased, and when i PMed a GM about it, he said to forward it to customer service. I wanted to ask how to do so but he now blocked PMs. -_-"
Old 03-24-2008, 04:29 AM   #2
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
lol, outspark'd.

But well, its annoying when people just come up to you "buff, buff pls" If they're in the middle of killing something and have 239408 thing on them, idc. But 99% of the time I'm asked for a buff is by somebody riding on their horse with no aggro on them, or in town, and they just whisper me or annoy me with BUFF ME BUFF PLS BUFFFFFF

>_> It just makes me think, come on. Use your words like a big boy!

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 03-24-2008, 04:43 AM   #3
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I always try to be really polite and more formal when I'm asking for a buff.

Doesn't hurt!

Also because I dun want to piss off the cleric.

I hate people who type BUF ME PLZ!!!!! with all caps or too many exclamation marks and then spam it like 1000000 times.

But I think it is more acceptable to ask for a heal with a plz since... mreh, you might die if you get one. Often, I can only type out a "hepp" before i have to click again to keep running.

Old 03-24-2008, 04:54 AM   #4
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
block them lol, then you cant hear res :P
I hate it when idiots that begs for res, etc. even when you are not a freaking cleric o.O. This guy in FoM asked me, as my mage, for res. And this other guy flamed me because I didn't res him as a mage O.O

Thanks Loveless!
Old 03-24-2008, 05:00 AM   #5
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Wow, that's weird.

It's their fault for not typing fast though. XD Learn to type or learn how to evade death.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:06 AM   #6
viasta

viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
or maybe players in Epith is so retarded, they can't tell the difference of a staff and a mace
Edit:
and my title "Apprentice Mage" =/= "Apprentice Cleric"

Thanks Loveless!
Old 03-24-2008, 05:09 AM   #7
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by viasta View Post
or maybe players in Epith is so retarded, they can't tell the difference of a staff and a mace
Edit:
and my title "Apprentice Mage" =/= "Apprentice Cleric"
Did you see my post about the things people in Epith have said/done to me? Amazing.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:11 AM   #8
viasta

the KQ things????

Thanks Loveless!
Old 03-24-2008, 05:14 AM   #9
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
this makes me happy i'm not playing a cleric or i'd have to switch to ignoring everybody except friends and guildies like i had to in flyff.

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 03-24-2008, 05:21 AM   #10
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
You could always use a HP stone or potion, especially if the cleric is not in ur party... I've even been asked for heals by people just saying "heal" or "heal plz" or "HEAL" when i was in town, mining in echo cave, or .... playing a mage. I suppose if the cleric in ur party needs to be reminded to heal the tanker then its ok but not if the cleric isnt in ur party.

I so want that "Notable Fighter" title on my cleric.
Closed Thread