Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 02:15 AM   #1
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
Server: Teva
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
Robo is one of THE HARDEST KQS EVAR!!!!!

Okay, join Robo. We have about 12 clerics or something. I have a great feeling we can win it. We have success but I'm dead so no chest.

Another time, I join I see Serodin's alt. I have great confidence in this on too. We succeed but I'm dead... FREAKIN!!!!!

Man, it's so hard. I can't even rev my party because it's so choatic!!! The last time I went into Robo and it was about to end. This fighter said, "You clerics only care for yourselves." Then leaves the party. C'mon... I rather would revive a cleric outside of my party then a fighter that's in my party. Man, I only completed Robo once, without me dieing at the end, and I got a level 40 +3 mace. But I need exp.!!!!

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 08-17-2008, 02:20 AM   #2
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Actually Robo KQ and Spider KQ are the 2 easiest KQs.

You only need a Speed Scroll then start running

Watch where the enemies are spawning as you are running in circles and you won't have a problem. Seriously Speed Scrolls make that KQ so easy to solo.

Last edited by Andromeda; 08-17-2008 at 02:25 AM..
Old 08-17-2008, 02:25 AM   #3
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
This one person said:

The Speed Scroll is *****!!! It does do anything!!!

And Slime was actually one of the easiest for me...

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 08-17-2008, 03:21 AM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
No, it's not the hardest. It just collects the not-so-bright crayons. So it's like a very dull box of crayons. Yup.

I do miss doing Robo in BK. It was so easy... mobs were dead before you even knew what was happening.
Old 08-17-2008, 03:25 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
Actually Robo KQ and Spider KQ are the 2 easiest KQs.

You only need a Speed Scroll then start running

Watch where the enemies are spawning as you are running in circles and you won't have a problem. Seriously Speed Scrolls make that KQ so easy to solo.
I tried to run a failing Robo by myeslf with speed scroll (T1)... doesnt work.. the vivis and archers spawns from all 4 sides so they come at you from an angle...

Originally Posted by kirbysprite View Post
This one person said:

The Speed Scroll is *****!!! It does do anything!!!

And Slime was actually one of the easiest for me...
Speed scroll is sooooooooo useful!! always have it esp when u're running.. the mob will never catch up with you.. without speed scroll they'll catch up and hit you for sure... it's always those without speed scrolls that dies first

and u're right.. revive other clerics first.. more cleric = more rev = more heal...

in the last wave of robo, it's always yourself first, others after.. that fighter was just a whinger... more than often, if you stop to rev someone, you end up getting killed yourself... always watch all directions while you're reviving.. if u see mob heading your way, run... RUN!!

you'll succeed better if you learn to look after yourself first... its good to heal party.. but a dead cleric is no good... so make sure u keep yourself alive as much as you can

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-17-2008, 03:31 AM   #6
Lexaeus
Bat

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road
Kirby I know your pain. I did my first robo kq and it was all going fine but robo lost aggro from a fighter b/c I was spam healing her and got heal aggro and robo 1 hit ko me and I had no hearts with 3 seconds left. I got reved 8 seconds after the kq got a success and didn't get any exp. Robo I find easy if your kq consists of people who know what they are doing.

Thank you Loveless for the awesome siggy
Old 08-17-2008, 03:52 AM   #7
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
Originally Posted by kirbysprite View Post
Okay, join Robo. We have about 12 clerics or something. I have a great feeling we can win it. We have success but I'm dead so no chest.

Another time, I join I see Serodin's alt. I have great confidence in this on too. We succeed but I'm dead... FREAKIN!!!!!

Man, it's so hard. I can't even rev my party because it's so choatic!!! The last time I went into Robo and it was about to end. This fighter said, "You clerics only care for yourselves." Then leaves the party. C'mon... I rather would revive a cleric outside of my party then a fighter that's in my party. Man, I only completed Robo once, without me dieing at the end, and I got a level 40 +3 mace. But I need exp.!!!!
All we needed was a runner. Just like 80% of all Kingdom Quests I join on my alt, everyone plans on killing Millennium Robo first, then when the clock hits 7:30 everything gets chaotic as no one chooses to run.

That time only like 4, maybe 5 people won? I was dead too, so was my whole party >_>

All I need is the kill then I can go happily leveling to 43 <_<

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Old 08-17-2008, 04:23 AM   #8
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I tried to run a failing Robo by myeslf with speed scroll (T1)... doesnt work.. the vivis and archers spawns from all 4 sides so they come at you from an angle...
T3 is far more useful for this...

As for combating that make sure you are on one side of the room so you can pull 2 of them into the train easier. Then go to the other side and pass one of the others that came from the corner. To take care of the last one run directly into it and keep running. You are going to get hit but its the best way to get through them just use HP stone or cleric can use run and heal.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:35 AM   #9
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Robo KQ is not hard. I remember I used to have great success in Robo B (lawl). But now... the players are just selfish and greedy and don't know when they should play it safe and just run and when they are actually able to take down Robo. =/

Next time, just volunteer to run. Chances are... not many other people will. =/
Old 08-17-2008, 04:39 AM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I remember when I was able to survive hits from Robo... I'd keep running. If I saw the clock pass the 3:00 mark I would not stop no matter what people said cause I know they can't kill it without killing everyone else as well. I kept running even when Robo was the only thing left in that room...

-kick run kick run- No, you can't take the aggro off me. >D
Closed Thread