Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 08:08 AM   #21
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath

Haha.

I think I joined right as it was starting up. ^^

I had to lie about my birthday too because I wasn't 13 when I signed up... lul.
Old 07-26-2008, 05:59 AM   #22
Laifun
Peppermint

In-Game Name: Peppermint
Current Level: 57
Server: Epith
Laifun is just really niceLaifun is just really niceLaifun is just really niceLaifun is just really nice
the kingdom of loathing is so awesome lol~ i'm wearing a bum cheek from a wandering bum which gives me stench resistance.

and i was doing the haiku dungeon quest thing but i duno who to choose... Hung Lo, Large Wang or Enormous Genitals lmao.

n & b . 4 e v e r . . .

t e v a . L a i f u n . c l e r i c

e p i t h . P e p p e r m i n t . m a g e

c r e d i t s . 2 . m e w a k i
Old 07-26-2008, 10:51 AM   #23
srabble031
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: sWooShhh
Current Level: SweeEsHhh
Server: sWaaAssSH
srabble031 is on a distinguished road
king dom of loathing is better way way better than WoW fiesta rohan and gunbound put together o.o
Old 07-26-2008, 03:01 PM   #24
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Its almost ridiculous how much money I managed to sink into that game (KoL) back when I was a really active player but if you're into KoL, I have quite the e-peen, LOL.

I had a Neopets account once upon a time. I tried reviving it, but apparently there was never an e-mail account associated with it, so I think its lost forever (despite the fact I can seem my old pet info).

We've been concentrating more or less on online games. A classic offline game that I used to spend hours on is Shogun: Total War.
Old 07-26-2008, 04:57 PM   #25
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I'll second Combat Arms since I'm hooked on that at the moment.

For a very well made offline single player game I gotta mention Portal once again. It's just a great thinking game that was unlike anything I'd ever played before. It's short, but sweet. Plus it has the greatest ending credits song ever.

Another one that's a favorite of mine is Giants: Citizen Kabuto. It's relatively old, but it has held up well and is still very fun and funny. It's a hodgepodge of sorts that mixes multiple genres, but it works. You can probably find it for dirt cheap these days, or in torrents if you're less than honest.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 07-26-2008, 05:14 PM   #26
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
I love Runescape, it's my most favorite game ever. If you cannot detect the undercurrent tone of sarcasm...Shame on you.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:57 AM   #27
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Another game: Elsword
http://elsword.nexon.com

It's in Korean and you'll have to open the link in IE for it to work.

It's the 2nd generation of Grand Chase. Similar characters but whole new look (apparently it takes place several years after the GC storyline). 3D 360 environment... with great skills/animation. If and when it comes out in English it's something to try for sure. xD Totally reminds you of SSB...
Closed Thread