Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 06:16 PM   #1
BLueTycoon
Slime

BLueTycoon is on a distinguished road
Frickin Participate Button

Takes like 10 seconds for you to be able to click it againa dn i cant get in ANY KQ! Someone help!
Old 08-08-2007, 06:17 PM   #2
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
You just have to click it once you see the message in the bottom right pop up and hope you get in.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:42 PM   #3
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Alternatively you could time it so you click it on the second the KQ becomes available. The message at the bottom right is slightly delayed, and this 1-2 second delay could mean the difference between you getting in or not. Remember that the KQ time is based on your own computer's time, so it isn't hard to judge the timing to the exact second.

Personally I like the participation button not being able to be spammed, it means auto-clickers can't be used, allowing the average player to actually get in without means of using a hack of some kind. Brings back memories of the days I used to play MapleStory, trying to get into the PQ (Party Quest, equivalent of KQ in Fiesta). The only way possible for you to get in was through an "auto-clicker," but since everyone used it, it was basically luck whether or not your computer delayed when other parties finished their PQ.

Edit: Notice that it's your first post here. Welcome to FiestaFan, if you've got anything else to discuss, rant or ask about, feel free to post about it.

Last edited by Dynamics; 08-08-2007 at 07:48 PM..
Old 08-09-2007, 12:33 AM   #4
link12345515
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Link_of_Hyrule
Current Level: 17~30
link12345515 is on a distinguished road
ok im only going to say this once(ok not realy) it is because every1 clicks at the same time and GMs want this it is 1 of there tests.once u lv17+ it will be a ton easyer to get in
Old 08-09-2007, 12:58 AM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by link12345515 View Post
ok im only going to say this once(ok not realy) it is because every1 clicks at the same time and GMs want this it is 1 of there tests.once u lv17+ it will be a ton easyer to get in
No.. I sometimes still miss out in Mara or GH KQs which are level +17. There are just more people trying to get in at lower levels, so it's harder then.

But yeah, I usually find that it could be lag or something. I sometimes restart my game a few minutes before recruiting time to make sure it's lag free, and it's been working most of them. Someone also told me (forgot who) to select the KQ while you wait so you don't have to select > click particpate when recruitment starts, but you're already probably doing that anyway.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:22 AM   #6
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by BLueTycoon View Post
Takes like 10 seconds for you to be able to click it againa dn i cant get in ANY KQ! Someone help!
You my friend, are suffering from lag. Get your connection fixed (Unless the lag is serverwide, then you're screwed pretty much no matter what you do).

And welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay, don't break the rules, AND SPAM ONLY IN THE MOUNTAIN!!!

Thank you.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.

Last edited by Belaslav; 08-09-2007 at 03:24 AM..
Old 08-10-2007, 01:52 AM   #7
OdioOmnus
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Aigis, BeelzeBuddy
Current Level: x, x (OBWIPE HUZZAH)
OdioOmnus is on a distinguished road
Getting into a KQ is a combination of two factors:

-Connection Speed
-Sheer Luck

Getting into a KQ with a group that doesn't suck donkey is another matter entirely.

I HAS AN BLOG
Old 08-12-2007, 09:47 PM   #8
bat6966
Mushroom

bat6966 is on a distinguished road
Dude one time i was able to click 3 time on participate button and i still didnt get in i should had take a screenshot...
Old 08-12-2007, 09:54 PM   #9
Niion
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Don't Believe anything I post D:
Current Level: 90% Of my posts are made of lies.
Niion is on a distinguished road
Get off dial-up peoplessssssssss
Old 08-13-2007, 01:23 AM   #10
Daghian
Mara Pirate Elite

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Daghian
Current Level: 2x
Daghian is an unknown quantity at this point
Its true, sometimes I click participate then it says Im in, sometimes itll be open for like 10 seconds then as soon as its full it says Cannot find Kingdom Quest, really pissy if ya ask me.

Congratulations! You have just been Porked!
Closed Thread