Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

View Poll Results: Which banner will you choose???
Banner A 1 2.70%
Banner B 1 2.70%
Banner C 1 2.70%
Banner D 7 18.92%
Banner E 3 8.11%
Banner F 10 27.03%
Banner G 14 37.84%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 12:51 AM   #11
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light

Its obviously done by a male...it just exudes levels of masculinity that can't be ignored.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:57 AM   #12
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
I rather favour the last one, myself. Its quite beautiful in its stark, minimalist presentation. Colors are pretension that the artist obviously eschews. His use of an almost spraypaint-like site name shows that, while he is obviously gifted in fine art, he is also a man of the people. The urban influence that lettering lends to the piece is exquisite.

He also chose to connect with the target audience, internet users. He is obviously fluent in their language, as "OMG IT ROXXORS" merely returns a hit for "it" in the old Oxford English Dictonary. He's on the bleeding edge of the youthful mind.

He also shows disdain for the established art community by making the button names be non-aligned. The artist doesn't adhere to some stuffy brand of elitist art snobbery and the slogan "Too much empty space!" obviously refers to the empty space at the soul of every artist. This piece will never be a banner for this site because it should be in a museum!

In conclusion, Suck it FiestaHQ.
ROFLMAOOOOOO!

And omg I can't decide either *0*
Old 08-22-2008, 02:02 AM   #13
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Everyone loves the Honeying.

Next year someone needs to give some love to the other mobs... I think they're becoming jealous of the yellow guy.

So hard to vote... I think I'll just do a last minute one. ><
Old 08-22-2008, 02:15 AM   #14
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

In-Game Name: Dark_Knights XXTheDarknessxX Xx_Acid_Burn_xX Haxl33twtfBBWFTW
Current Level: 50,16,13,2
DarkPysics has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkPysics
there all good even the last one * laugh* i had to pick one beside the one i enter and suff. this goina be hard, Poor me, no Vote yet

http://darkpysics.wordpress.com/

Last edited by DarkPysics; 08-22-2008 at 02:32 AM..
Old 08-22-2008, 02:36 AM   #15
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I have put the banners in this post so everyone can look at them. Then select the appropriate number and vote. It is important to point out that the last one cannot be voted on, since it did not meet the requirement. However, I found it funny and still wanted to include it. So, look them over and get to voting. Remember, this will be the banner for the next year.
I think it's suppose to be a letter, but who cares, it's just a small error anyway.

D looked pretty good, but I didn't like that I had the same font. Sorry, whoever made it, please don't be offended. I still love the graphics.

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 08-22-2008, 02:36 AM   #16
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
@_@ Wow we got some nice entries.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:39 AM   #17
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
I rather favour the last one, myself. Its quite beautiful in its stark, minimalist presentation. Colors are pretension that the artist obviously eschews. His use of an almost spraypaint-like site name shows that, while he is obviously gifted in fine art, he is also a man of the people. The urban influence that lettering lends to the piece is exquisite.

He also chose to connect with the target audience, internet users. He is obviously fluent in their language, as "OMG IT ROXXORS" merely returns a hit for "it" in the old Oxford English Dictonary. He's on the bleeding edge of the youthful mind.

He also shows disdain for the established art community by making the button names be non-aligned. The artist doesn't adhere to some stuffy brand of elitist art snobbery and the slogan "Too much empty space!" obviously refers to the empty space at the soul of every artist. This piece will never be a banner for this site because it should be in a museum!

In conclusion, Suck it FiestaHQ.
LOL! What name do you write your newspaper review bylines under?

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 08-22-2008, 02:40 AM   #18
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by kirbysprite View Post
I think it's suppose to be a letter, but who cares, it's just a small error anyway.

D looked pretty good, but I didn't like that I had the same font. Sorry, whoever made it, please don't be offended. I still love the graphics.
Fixed it. And thanks for pointing it out. I had originally went with numbers, then decided letters.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 08-22-2008, 02:52 AM   #19
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
All the ones with votes are tied. Intense *0*

Edit: They all had the same votes when I last looked Dx

Though we all know the last (black) one is autowin if it was up for votes.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:01 AM   #20
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
ta;dv

(too amazing; didn't vote)
Closed Thread