Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-08-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Legals and Humans Round 11

LEGALS AND HUMANS
Round 11

Night 3

RULES

* Don't give proof of what you are, i.e. ss of my pm telling what you are.

* Keep on topic, even if this is MoS.

* If you are dead or not part of the game, you are NOT allowed to post anything that would influence the active players' choices.

* If you are unable to play, please notify me.

* You must make at least 1 post per day. It must be constructive to a certain degree.

* You must vote each round - 2 missed votes will equal your death!

* A maximum of 2 deaths will be allowed in human voting (unless the Bomb is in play). Any ties of 3 or more players will result in NO DEATHS.

* Above all else, HAVE FUN!!!!!

ROLES

Healer Poring
Captain Shutain
Millenium Robo
2 Unknown Roles

PARTICIPANTS

Jackaroo
Blaaaaaaaah Captain Shutian
Hessah Mind Drained Legal
Destrus Legal
Kayla
Fighterboy
Lirange Legal
ManzcarDark Elf
secbro Millenium Robo
Jikanu
kirbysprite SM Deikid
Esen
RalathHealer Poring

LEGALS/ROBO
0/4

HUMANS
6/9

Helion climbed the last of the stairs up to the top of the Skill Master's Tower. He had spent a lot of time there since arriving in Uruga, and of late had come to admire the peaceful feelings that the tower gave him. Nothing was better to him than watching the parties take down a gang of Orcs, and hearing the screams of the Noxs as they died was a comforting sound. He was above the hustle and bustle of the shops - it was his own paradise in the middle of the dirt and grunge of this God forsaken village.
The night sky was moonless, the breeze was calm. He couldn't have picked a better night for his meditation. Helion was lost in his thoughts when he heard the laughter. Then all he heard was the sound of the air ripping past his body as it sped toward the earth. The thud of his body echoed throughout Uruga, and when the villagers got to him, they all knew - the legals had returned once again to claim Uruga.
As word of Helion's murder spread throughout the land, the council of Isya met in Elderine. This time, the legals must be stopped. The council dispatched several members to assist the villagers.

Day 1
The villagers had been on edge all day - a scroll had been delivered from the Council of Isya instructing them to hang any suspected legals until the scum had been cleansed from the village. Quiet accusations were made, arguments given back and forth, and finally the villagers chose 2 people to be given to the gods.
The first to go was a strange little man. He had been considered borderline psychotic by many, and had recently taken to openly mocking Teva in public. Surely he was legal! As Fighterboy was led to the gallows, he begged for his life, but justice had to be served. As the rope tightened around his neck, Fighterboy cursed Teva one final time, and then finally became still and quiet. The villagers looked for the telltale sign of the dark aura, but it was not to be - Fighterboy was human.
Surprised that they had been wrong, the villagers slowly pushed the second choice toward the gallows. Instead of begging for his life, Destrus stared at the villagers defiantly. As the noose tightened around his neck, his evil glare intensified, and a familiar maniacle laugh sprang forth from his being. "AVENGE ME, LEGALS!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!" then with a snap, his neck broken, the dark aura left Destrus. With decidedly mixed feelings, the villagers left for their homes, hoping to survive the night.

[CENTER]Night 1
Hessah enjoyed taking a stroll at night along the shops of the village. She especially enjoyed gazing into Tim's Furniture Shop, dreaming of the table and chairs she would buy when she earned enough silver from farming mushrooms. Lost in her thoughts, she started home up the stairs by Healer Poring's place. Suddenly at the top of the stairs, 2 shadowy figures stabbed her and pushed her down the stairs. Hearing the noise, Poring rushed out and tended to Hessah's wounds - the bleeding was stopped, and Hessah was saved.
Meanwhile, across town, kirbysprite had found a good spot to track a person he thought to be suspicious when, out of nowhere an arrow flew true and caught kirby square in the chest. He fell with a scream, waking up many in the village. They arrived just as kirby died, and watched as a concealing blue mist left his body. Left in his place was the body of Scout Master Deikid. The arrow was pulled out to reveal a gleaming platinum tip bearing the initials DE - kirby(Scout Master Deikid) had been killed by the Dark Elf.

Day 2
The humans argued back and forth throughout the day, deciding who would be the next suspect to go. Finally, a conclusion was reached, and secbro was lead to the gallows. He had been unusually quiet, and it would prove to be his downfall. secbro said nothing as the noose was placed around his neck, and as it tightened, the familiar laugh began to erupt from his throat. Soon a dark aura left his body, and then something strange occurred - a dark jewel fell from his right eye socket. The humans had chosen well - they had killed secbro, the Millenium Robo!
Night 2
The legal crept through the night, not believing it had come to this. The legal wished more than anything that another human could be killed tonight instead of the digusting act that had to done. Still, the other legals had been sloppy, and the mission was now in jeopardy. The legal at last found an unlocked door and slipped in undetected. "I guess this human will have to do." The legal looked down at the vermin, hands were placed upon it's head, and then the legal began a quiet ritual chant. Finally, the deed had been done, and a human had been mind drained and was now a legal.
Day 3
The tension in Uruga was mounting as the day went on - wild accusations flew back and forth. Finally, he had enough. Lirange jumped up in front of the villagers and shouted, "I'm the legal!" The humans were shocked, but quickly decided that, if he wanted to be so brazen, then they would have no choice but to kill him. Lirange was lead to the gallows, and as the rope was tightened around his neck, he yelled in the most evil voice anyone had heard "We will finish what we've started! You will all die!!!" Then, Lirange went silent, and the dark aura that left him seemed larger than any they had witnessed before. Lirange, the legal, had been killed by the humans.
Night 3
Kayla climbed the stairs to the spot where Helion had been killed. She seemed to be drawn to it, for she had missed her mentor since he had been killed - Helion was like a father to her. Still, it was the night, and she knew she shouldn't be out. She started to turn for home when she felt the searing pain of the blade in her back. Kayla screamed as she fell and hit the ground. She looked at her attacker and cried out with her final breath,"Why?!?" Kayla had been killed by the legal.
The legal laughed for a second, then thought to herself,"Wait, wasn't she a friend? Aaarrrggghhh, confusion!" The air shrieked with the sound of a platinum arrow, and the force of it knocked Hessah, the legal, off of her feet.
The townspeople rushed in to find Kayla dead and Hessah gasping for her last breaths. As Hessah died, the dark aura left her, although it did not seem to be as strong as with the other legals. Hessah, the mind drained human turned legal, had been killed by Manzcar, the Dark Elf.

Congrats to the Humans!!!

Last edited by Helion; 08-14-2009 at 03:20 AM..
Old 08-08-2009, 10:11 PM   #2
Fighterboy
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Fighterboy
Current Level: 80-89
Server: Teva
Fighterboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Why am i human i wanna be exciting 3 times in a row!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 10:22 PM   #3
Fighterboy
Prisoner

Yay a robo!!! I wanna be turned into legal :d
Old 08-08-2009, 10:24 PM   #4
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Healer Poring?

I'm human, haha, and I don't mind that. Felt paranoid last round. xD

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:26 PM   #5
Lirange
Bad Kid

wow!
i really like the intro helion

and...unfortunately i'm human.. AGIAN>.>
if only jik didn't have to repick roles that last round, i would have been legal at least once=[
Old 08-08-2009, 10:26 PM   #6
Fighterboy
Prisoner

:P im human as well as u can tell from previous posts...
Old 08-08-2009, 10:30 PM   #7
Helion

Originally Posted by Esen View Post
Healer Poring?
Same as Healer Julia, I wanted to have the healer match the town.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:31 PM   #8
Fighterboy
Prisoner

Originally Posted by Helion View Post
Same as Healer Julia, I wanted to have the healer's name sound sexy
o.o
Old 08-08-2009, 10:33 PM   #9
Lirange
Bad Kid

Guys, i suspect Hessah!
She fooled us all last round, we can't let her do it again>=O

This is a RANDOM guess.
And that is what my "feelings are telling me"
but then, i'm never good with first guessesxD
Old 08-08-2009, 10:33 PM   #10
Helion

Just curious, has anyone ever been killed by Teva BEFORE the round ever gets going, because Fighterboy is pushing my buttons.....