Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 05:58 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Legals And Humans [Round 5]

Legals And Humans
Round 5

Day 4
Night Time

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb98/xxBakaAkki/Monkey%20Emotes/freaky-dancing.gif

Welcome to the fifth round of legals and humans! Hopefully you've read the other threads and know all about this game. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. An FAQ is also here.

Rules
  • Don't give proof of what you are. ie. ss of my pm to you telling what you are.
  • Keep on topic, even if this is MoS. Don't go talking about Dinosaurs.
  • Don't pm people asking what they are.(unless your robin)
  • If you are dead, or not part of the game, you are NOT allowed to post anything that would influence the active players' choices. This includes actively defending or accusing someone.
  • Don't get mad if someone suspects you
  • If you are unable to play, you must notify me.
  • Follow original forum rules
  • Have Fun!

Updates

• Senior Torturer has arrived to Isya! See below for details.
  • No Mind Drain Ability for Legals

Brief run-down on roles

Humans
Humans are the regular citizens that can vote out others during the day. Their role is to vote out the legals and the senior torturer.

Legals
Legals are the bad guys that plot a plan to kill a person every night. Their objective is to kill everyone else to win the game. They can also vote during the day with humans.

Healer Julia
Also known as doctor, she can choose to save a person from being killed by legals during the night. They do not know who the legals will kill, so they must pick wisely. She cannot save the same person twice in a row, and she cannot save herself more than once during the game. She can also produce a potion that can be used to revive a person if they get killed by legals or voted out by humans, though she cannot use the potion herself.

Robin
Also known as the detective, he can choose to find out the true role of a person during the day by asking Teva, and Teva will tell him the person's role.

Senior Torturer
Also known as serial killer, he sides with nobody and can kill a person during the nights of the even days (i.e. starts on day 2 night, day 4 night, day 6 night etc). He may or may not choose to kill on the even days though, it is up to him. However, if he chooses not to kill, then he will need to wait till the next even day before he can kill again. He wins the game if he is the only one left standing.

Participants
  • Hessah
  • Manzcar
  • lvramire
  • cillia
  • Lirange
  • Leesa
  • Jikanu
  • Pebbles
  • Esen
  • kirbysprite
  • Destrus
  • secbro
  • lamchopz
  • Zwivix
  • Fighterboy
  • Ralath

Legals - 0/3

Senior Torturer - 0/1

Humans - 6/12

Day 0 - Night Time
No sounds were to be heard in the Isya tonight, except for a few occasional cold breezes. The legals crept out of their hiding spot with their weapons ready, tightly held in their hands. As they snuck around to the town, looking for their first victim, when they spotted a rather suspicious person hovering over something in the corner of Elderine. Deciding that this person shall be their first victim, the Legals slammed their hammer down onto the person's head, knocked him unconscious, and froze him to death with Frost Nova. Jikanu laid on the floor, dead, with a half-made potion in his hand.

Jikanu, our healer, is no longer with us.

Day 1 - Day Time
The humans gathered their brooms and pickaxes as they hunted down for their main suspect. Not everyone agreed to this hunt, there were lots of debates and arguments over this. However, the majority dominates the minority and the hunt for Zwivix began. There he was, sitting in the other corner of Elderine, looking way too suspicious for his own good. Without a second thought, the humans chased him out of town with their brooms and pickaxes, and eventually beat him death in the stampede. But then, you hear three laughters... as well as another maniacal laughter.

The humans had wrongly accused Zwivix, who was also a human.

Day 1 - Night Time
Legals set out again to hunt for their second victim. As they were snooping around the bushes, they found someone else snooping around the bushes. They followed him for a while and noticed that person also had a weapon in his hands. But one Legal was clumsy and stepped on some twigs, and the person they were following spotted the legals! He raised his weapon at them, but the other two legals were faster. Two arrows shot through Manzcar, and he fell, with his own weapon tight in his hands.

The legals just killed Manzcar, the Senior Torturer!

Day 2 - Day Time
The pressure of finding legals started to sink in by day 2. Although the Senior Torturer was killed, 3 Legals were still around and the humans had no healer with them. The pressure was too much for Leesa, and she started going crazy! The other humans were shocked at the sudden outbursts from Leesa, and deemed that she is Legal because she was... crazy. So they chucked her out into Helga's Tomb, only to hear three laughters.

You guys just killed Leesa, a human. Shame on you!

Day 2 - Night Time
-woooooooooooo- The ghosts of humans as well as the senior torturer are out tonight. Even the Legals shivered when they felt their cold breeze. Regardless, it was their time again to strike again. This time, they hid behind the bushes while they spied on the humans. They spotted the loud one, the one that has been leading the human pack. They aimed their arrows at him and shot without giving it a second thought.

"The leader is down! The leader is down!" cried the humans, as they rushed over to Ralath's dead body. Ralath, a human, laid on the floor, with 3 arrows through his chest, and his spirit joined the other ghosts. Wheee~

Day 3 - Day Time
It's been rather quiet in Isya today. Everyone seems to be sleeping or doing their own things. However, a few humans did gather together to vote out their next suspect. They gather around Fighterboy's house while he was sleeping, and set his place on fire.

Congrats to these few humans, they have eliminated the first Legal, Fighterboy!

On another note, the second Legal seemed to have started hibernating, so he also got eliminated by Teva for being inactive a second time! Bye bye, lamchopz. Two down, one to go.

Day 3 - Night Time

The last legal can take no more risks. Things aren't looking too good for him (Teva's note: I am not implying the real gender of the legal, I'm just referring to legals as "him" to make things simple). He picks up his hammer and spied lvramire more wall of texts. Before lvramire could finish, the legal slammed his hammer onto lvramire's head and killed him.

Another human, lvramire, down by the legal.

Day 4 - Day Time

Wow, it's even more quiet today. No one had really spoken.. did the humans put their guards down because there was only one Legal left? Regardless, a few humans came together to discuss their next suspect. When they came to an agreement, they charged over to Destrus while he was sleeping and threw him out of town!

The humans just eliminated their own kind, Destrus.

Day 4 - Night Time

Getting ready to kill someone, kirbysprite looks at all the dead people he has killed. His conscience is getting to him. He gets his lynch and kills kirbysprite.

Your last legal, kirbysprite, had just suicide cos he couldn't take it no more

Congratulations, Humans have won!

And Pebbles was Robin.

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 06-29-2009 at 03:06 AM..
Old 06-22-2009, 06:00 AM   #2
Lirange
Bad Kid

human.....
ugggggh

welcome to the teva role, it will be hard to keep your mouth shut once the game starts going xD
Old 06-22-2009, 06:05 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Actually I'm trying not to be confused as Teva first HAHAHAHA

I'll have a problem with being quiet later on.

Good luck everybody!
Old 06-22-2009, 06:07 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I was so excited when I got the PM.. then I opened and i got a Bold "HUMAN"

oh well... shouldn't be too stressful then LOL

So the legal's aim would be to kill the Senior Torturer too?

And.. I think we start with a Day 0 Night time - coz the legals starts the killing?

-------------------------

Lets do a Blaaaaah

Day 1

Zwivix
1. Ralath
2. Hessah
3. Esen
4. Ivramire
5. lamchopz
6. Lirange

Hessah
1. Manzcar
2. Destrus
3. Leesa

Cillia
1. Secbro
2. Pebbles / Zwivix

Ivra
1. Kirby
2. Pebbles / Zwivix

Destrus
1. Cillia

Lirange
1. Fighterboy

Day 2

Leesa
1. Ralath
2. Hessah
3. Esen
4. Destrus
5. Kirby
6. Lirange
7. Fighterboy
8. Pebbles

Cillia
1. Leesa
2. Secbro

Destrus
1. Cillia

Lirange
1. Ivramire

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 06-25-2009 at 11:33 PM..
Old 06-22-2009, 06:07 AM   #5
Lirange
Bad Kid

omg, the ninja text is smart
should have done that when i hosted it

and yes, the legals goal is to kill everyone, including sk's
Old 06-22-2009, 06:08 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I came up with the ninja text method

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-22-2009, 06:09 AM   #7
Lirange
Bad Kid

lol i know, i went back and checked if you did that tooxD

watch ivra die first, LOL
xD
Old 06-22-2009, 06:10 AM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Fixed.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:12 AM   #9
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
yay~

i think im the only one who was actually happy to get that big bold HUMAN text XD x3 now the game may be a bit easier for me LOL

so im assuming that the humans want to kill the senior torturer? because they could kill the humans? x-x idk.

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
Old 06-22-2009, 06:13 AM   #10
Lirange
Bad Kid

yep, we humans want to kill seniour torturer.