Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
Lirange
Bad Kid

Legals And Humans [Round 2]

Legals And Humans
Day 6
Day Time

Welcome to the second round of Legals And Humans! What is Legals and Humans? Click here. Have any questions? Click here.
If you still have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Rules

• Don't give proof of what you are. ie. ss of my pm to you telling what you are.
  • Keep on topic, even if this is MoS. Don't go talking about Dinosaurs.
  • Don't pm people asking what they are.(unless your robin)
  • Don't get mad if somone suspects you
  • If you are unable to play, you must notify me.
  • Follow original forum rules
  • Have Fun!
Updates

• Legals:Humans ratio has now been changes to 1:4
  • Legals will now be able to vote
  • During the start of the game, there will be a lil bit of time before legals can kill someone so that everyone gets to play a lil.
  • New role Healer Julia has been added
  • New role robin has been added
New Roles

-Healer Julia: Healer Julia, also knows as Doctor in the mafia game, is sided with the humans. Her ability is that she is able to save one person each game. Before the legals have killed someone, she has the ability to choose one person and save them. If the legal chooses that person, they person will be saved by Healer Julia. But it is also her job to decide who to trust and save. Healer Julia would most likely be a top priority for the legals. So be careful on what you say.

-Robin: Robin, also knows and the Investigator in the mafia game, is also sided with the humans, His ability is that he may ask me what role this person is. And i will tell him. Then he must convince other players he is the investigator. But beware, legals may also be pretending to be this role.

Participants
  • Hessah
  • Esen
  • Pebbles
  • Dynamics
  • lamchopz
  • Belaslav
  • Vasu
  • kirbysprite
  • Ivramire
  • Tamashiiryuu
  • Ralath
  • lightningmystix
  • Destrus
  • Jikanu
  • Hraesvelg

Legals
- 2/4

Humans
- 0/11

Day 1 Day Time - Poor dynamic, thinking he can win this game again, while he was bragging to all his friends online, suddenly he got whacked on the head with a staff. Then he got stab multiple times in his chest with a sword. Then for the heck of it, one of the legals smashed his head with a hammer.
Day 1 Night Time - Vasu was just grinding, when suddenly a big mob comes at him and carry him towards helga's tomb. They threw him in there and spitted on him. Then they started a bonfire and celebrated thinking they killed a legal. Then they here 4 laughter's..

Day 2 Day Time - Poor poor hrae was sleeping. The legals decided to kill him because his snoring was like that of helga's and they couldn't get any sleep. So they went up to him and right when they were going to attack him. Someone casted invincible on him. It was julia! Looks like she decided to save hrae that day and she was right. The Legals ran in fear, hoping not to revealed their identity.
Day 2 Night Time - After kirby made a life or death action, he waits as his fate is in the hands of his fellow citizens. While he was just roaming around roumen, suddenly a huge mob came at him, dragged him by his hair, and threw him into helga's tomb. Little did they know, they had sent away robin! Another human down..
Day 3 Day Time - Jikanu just go finished with his rounds of quest, and wanted to save his scroll so decided to walk back to elderine. But the legals were hiding, waiting to get him. They tripped him, and knocked him unconscious. When he woke up, he was inside king slime, and couldn't get out. His last moments was inside a slime..
Day 3 Night Time - Furious that kirby was dead instead of ralath. Everyone got their weapons, injure him badly, and threw him into helga's tomb. They celebrated, pretty darn sure that it was the right choice. During the party, they here 2 people weeping...
Day 4 Day Time - Pebbles pebbles pebbles,
was just grinding as usual, when then a slime come, she was confused because slimes weren't in that map, but no worries, she just killed it off. Then another one appeared, and another one, then suddenly there was a huge invasion of slimes towards pebbles. It was the legals doing. She couldn't kill them all off, even with her aoes, so little by little her hp decreased until she finally died.
Day 4 Night Time - This time instead of people throwing him into helga's tomb. Helga went to get destrus herself and bring him into her tomb, where he is sleeping right next to her. Everyone's happy, thinking he was a legal. But soon do they hear, 2 people laughing an evil laugh. And little did they know, it was the healer julia that they killed.
Day 5 Day Time - Hrae was just walking around elderine. When he noticed 1 gem on the floor! He rushed to it but right when he was about to grab it it jumped back. So he walked foward and try to pick it up but it jumped back again. He kept on doing this unto it took him into a secudled place, and thats were the legals attack him! Poor poor hrae, thought he got lucky, but it was the complete opposite.
Day 5 Night Time - Tama was just making stones when suddenly he got carried out and thrown into helga's tomb. The other fiestans danced the night away, when in the midst of it, they heard 2 evil laughters.
Day 6 Day Time - The legals have decided to kill...Esen!
Fastfoward - Legals killed Bela and Ivra!

Congratulations Legals!
You have won the second round of Legals And Humans
And special grats to Hessah and lamchopz who made it to the end.

Last edited by Lirange; 06-10-2009 at 02:42 AM..
Old 05-30-2009, 04:43 PM   #2
Lirange
Bad Kid

Sending out pm's....
such a pain
hate 60second rule-_-
Old 05-30-2009, 05:17 PM   #3
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
I don't like the Robin role. But, whatever. I just want to place on record that I am a human, I am not Julia or Robin. Now it's up to you to trust me.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 05-30-2009, 05:23 PM   #4
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
I'm a human again =[ Monkey with balloon picture's cute.

Ego note: Besides my initial vote for Ralath, all my votes in round 1 were spot on. Now where's my trophy?
Old 05-30-2009, 05:40 PM   #5
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
I, too, am human.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:20 PM   #6
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
A-ha! The shoe is on the other foot. Prepare to be taken down, legals.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #7
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post

Ego note: Besides my initial vote for Ralath, all my votes in round 1 were spot on. Now where's my trophy?
Not wanting to take anything away from you, but it was all very easy last round.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 05-30-2009, 06:57 PM   #8
Tamashiiryuu
Cave Archmage Book

Carmageddon Champion!
Tamashiiryuu will become famous soon enough
I'm human I tells ya.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:07 PM   #9
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post

you can have some noodles
Old 05-30-2009, 07:22 PM   #10
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
where do you get all these monkey emotes? x.x