Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
You know what?

I've only been back a few days, and I'm already getting tired of peoples standards in this game.

Especially in the higher levels.

So elitist.

It seems like everyone in this game uses charms or extenders, and in some cases, both. I'm considered a crappy/squishy mage. But really, what makes me a crappy or squishy mage? All of my armor has END in it... (41, 37, 40, 42, 23, 23), I use scrolls, I've got a nice skill combo, right build, I don't run like a headless chicken when aggroing mobs.

Only reason I could see is that I'm not artificially enhanced Thanks to all the mages who think they have to be as beefed up as the full end fighter in their party, I, who cannot afford to waste my money on the games CS system(that includes +9ing all my armor), am considered crappy.

And I love how people get egos from it too lol.

I'll just take pride in being all natural.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:57 PM   #2
aramil001
Grave Wolf

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: aramil001, aramils_revenge, IDK_a_namE, Kagame
Current Level: 67 fighter, 44 Cleric, 20 Fighter, 14 Archer
Server: Teva, Cypon
aramil001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aramil001 Send a message via Skype™ to aramil001
YEAH!!! I can't enhance stuff, I always break it, and I i'm usually left outta parties, cuz i'm not SC'ed. What's with the bias there.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:50 PM   #3
A_Forever
:w

I thought that this was always an issue? I mean.. once all those charms and stuff came out xD

But yeahh.. some people need a big e-pen to feel good. ;o
Old 05-28-2009, 08:45 PM   #4
Lirange
Bad Kid

i hate cs whores too...
annoying, think there so cool.
woohoo you waste your money on a game, you 1337.
but other games have it worst.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:05 PM   #5
aramil001
Grave Wolf

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: aramil001, aramils_revenge, IDK_a_namE, Kagame
Current Level: 67 fighter, 44 Cleric, 20 Fighter, 14 Archer
Server: Teva, Cypon
aramil001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aramil001 Send a message via Skype™ to aramil001
I used to play wonderland online, and there was no premimum items, but it broke, soo I only got to level 6 XD, so I guess I don't know much about it
Old 05-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
By your level, almost everyone is charmed, extended... that's just the way it is now XD coz the EXP that you need is rediculous! and people cant afford to be squishy and die too much...

Some also blame it on the way Outspark developed the game, that you cant go without charm/extenders....

Were you partying with a group of people? Because your skill built is so powerful you probably draw aggro faster than those that's more charmed up..

Try wait 2 sec before casting ur skills...

Did this when I partied with Blah, I have more defence, but she draws aggro so much more that all the mobs went on her so it was kinda pointless for me to have more defence LOL so she waited and let me cast my skills before she cast hers...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-07-2009, 11:53 PM   #7
Ronclue
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Bomkie
Current Level: 23
Server: Bijou
Ronclue is on a distinguished road
the reason they made it more challenging at the higher lvls so you will be forced to pay money to buy those fancy extenders and charms.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #8
Yasumi
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Yasumi, Byoki, Sawbones
Server: Teva
Yasumi is on a distinguished road
The first taste is always free...
Sounds almost like drugs, sex, etc. Peer pressure will get to most: Aww come on, everybodies doing it.

Oh no, I..need a hit...where can I score some sparkcash? I.m starting to come down...my extenders are fading...quick man...you gotta give me anothe SC hit.

I did break down and buy a little SC once for some extra storage. Now I feel a little "dirty". I've given in to the pressure, my innocent maidenhood is behind me. *sob* But overall I think maybe thats one reason I've started playing my lower level alts more. The low end game can be enjoyed with no extras.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:20 AM   #9
Samson007
Blue Crab

Skee Ball Champion!Tournaments Won: 21

In-Game Name: Samson007
Current Level: 85
Server: Apoline
Samson007 is on a distinguished road
Stick to your guns. You don't need charms/extenders to reach high levels or be successful. I'm fast approaching Level 83 and have never spent a dime on this game.

I can see why a mage would be under more pressure to use SC though. Even still, the only thing you actually NEED charms and such to do is a win a PvP KQ.....at least the 75+ one, the ones who win are ALWAYS the ones with the most SC stuff.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:31 AM   #10
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I've only been back a few days, and I'm already getting tired of peoples standards in this game.

Especially in the higher levels.

So elitist.

It seems like everyone in this game uses charms or extenders, and in some cases, both. I'm considered a crappy/squishy mage. But really, what makes me a crappy or squishy mage? All of my armor has END in it... (41, 37, 40, 42, 23, 23), I use scrolls, I've got a nice skill combo, right build, I don't run like a headless chicken when aggroing mobs.

Only reason I could see is that I'm not artificially enhanced Thanks to all the mages who think they have to be as beefed up as the full end fighter in their party, I, who cannot afford to waste my money on the games CS system(that includes +9ing all my armor), am considered crappy.

And I love how people get egos from it too lol.

I'll just take pride in being all natural.
It was the same in Flyff. I made it to 81 ( and I did use CS items to boost my armor/weapons). If I hadn't, I would have never gotten parties or really been able to do anything because I was considered a crappy billposter (even with all buffs maxed)

It sucks that this seems to happen in all games in higher levels
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Closed Thread