Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 08:22 AM   #11
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger

Hola amegos, i know this is a bump but since im back i thoguth i should add part 6

Part 6
By Laifun

Slowly as the days passed by, children continued to disappear from the now seemingly deserted town of Elderine. IchigoHollow was truely back. History became legend. Legend to myth. And myth to reality.

Elderine grew weary and desperate time went by, with many shop owners deserting their mushrooms in fear of the horror that was to befall them and their precious children. Chief Guard Shutian had posted guards around the city led by Guard Nuus at each town gate and sent a messenger to Roumen to notify them of the dire situation.

Spirit, being the carefree and curious child as she was, continued her life in Elderine with one purpose. To put and end to this horror. Every morning, she would wake from her deep slumber in her Blue mushie house and wonder to that house on her hobbie. She would sit outside and peer through the tainted windows to try catch a glimpse of what lurked inside. She would tread quietly around the house and whisper through its many crevices to the lost children that were trapped and silently screaming inside. Day by day, she went to check on the house and yet, nothing but the creaking sounds of the old house answered her whispers.

And then it all unfolded. Sprit was speeding back home one windy wednesday night on her new black hobbie when she heard the voice again as she passed an empty alley by the Smith.

"Help me.. please" the voice whispered to her in the wind.

She quickly turned around to see a shadow sink quietly into the darkness. Her heart was jumping out of her chest. She felt its presence watching her as she peered around the darkness engulfing her when suddenly there was a loud bang!

Spirit hit the lamp post in front of her and was knocked off her hobby with a loud thud. Everything before her began to fade to a blacker black as her eyes slowly shut. As she lay motionless on the floor with her broken hobby at her side, the dark shodow loomed over her with and impending sense of fear. The last thing Spirit saw as she fell into a deep unconciousness were the two red slits of a pair of eyes glaring down at her.
Old 03-18-2008, 02:38 PM   #12
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Welcome back. you have been missed.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 03-18-2008, 07:19 PM   #13
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
=3 Thanks
Old 04-02-2008, 07:23 PM   #14
Zodiac
Ich Bin Ein Berliner!

In-Game Name: Xsile
Current Level: 4x
Server: Bijou/Teva
Zodiac has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Zodiac
Hee Hee This tory is great you need to keep going =D

"O
ne star one moon one day to soon the light there was will soon be doomed"

[Kitty]
.:¤Xsile¤:.
«WizMage 4x Bijou»
«WizMage 2x Teva»
Old 04-02-2008, 07:37 PM   #15
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
^^ why dont you write the next part. It doesn't have to be real long. Just put down what you want to happen next!!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 04-03-2008, 12:27 AM   #16
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
waoh... i never had to time to read this properly.... but this is great!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-10-2008, 02:55 PM   #17
Spirit
complete once again

kk, so I just read part 5 and 6. So ummm..... I am knocked out and IchigoHollow has me..... so anyone wanna tell me what is gonna happen to me next????????????

Pweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-13-2008, 12:53 AM   #18
Jennifer6262
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Jennifer6262
Current Level: Level 68...and level 69 IS GONNA BE A PAIN lol
Server: Teva....FTW!
Jennifer6262 is on a distinguished road
Uhhh's *tries to continue*but you don't have to go wif mai story >.>
(not doing this in paragraph form lol doing randomly,and i could add more but i dont wanna spoil it lol)
----
Spirit wakes up,from being unconscious.Her eyes slowly went blur to clear.The lights Dim from dark to light.Spirit sees IchigoHallow,but it was a mirage.Spirit rolled over her hobby."Oh no!"She said.Spirit,luckily,has an emergency Fix Hobby kit,just in case.That in case was now.She fixed it and was ready to be fed.She fed Hobby.Spirit felt a little thump in her backpack.She checked her backpack to see what it was.All she saw was a stick.She also had a poem book,a flute,lotion,some kind of wierd glasses and a feather pen,and 2 keys.Spirit looked at them curiosly,wondering how they had put in there.Spirit zipped her backpack.She decided to go down the basement of the house.

She went below and everything was dark.and her eyes felt wierd.She unzipped her backpack and decided to wear her "mysterious" glasses.It turns out,she could see everything!Even in the dark,and her eyes didn't feel funny anymore.She saw corpses and dead bodies,and she saw 1 child hanging in chaines sitting on the ground.The child moved her legs a little bit and she seemed lonely."Are you alright?"Spirit asked.The child responded "No".She wondered what the 2 keys were for and she tried the first one to unlock the chains.It actually worked!The child thanked her and the child granted her powers...that she has not known yet(you'll find out soon >.<).

The child faded from Spirit's eyes.She knew that was a ghost released from Humanity and into Heavan.A sound of soft twinkles appeared behind her,so she turned around.It was a ray of light shining from the ceiling.It felt warm from a distance,Spirit liked it so she stepped into the light.She gained wings..Spirit thought it was cleric powers...She found a wand in her hand...she guessed she had mage powers too...A shield popped into her hand with a leather strap to her her arm...so she guessed she had a warriors power too..She gained speed and evasion and courage and a Jade Arrow and a bow...it must be archer's power....she thought about it.Spirit knew in her studies that the jade arrow is the most deadliest arrow of all,able to destroy any mortal and spirit,and anything.

Spirit ran upstairs with creaky sounds as she stepped onto the wooden steps.She was back at the doorless entrance again.She went into the kitchen and found regular kitchen stuff...that looked 13th century like.There was a chair there with old spiderwebs.She sat in it,and the chair moved.Spirit was scared from the chair that she quickly moved away.The chair smashed into the kitchen wall.Spirit sighed from being in almost a death tragicty.She saw in the corner of her eye a red velvet table with a almost new-like chair.

Spirit came into the room and she saw like a Jade-like ball on a wooden holder with spirits engraved on it.The Jade-like ball fogged a little bit and a ray of light shined on her then teleported into Ancient Elven Woods.There were many people there and she tried to contact the person who was among the short people...they looked about her age.Apparently her hand tapping a random kids shoulder went ghostlike and the kid felt nothing.Spirit listened over the kids talking...."Hahahahaha noooob!!!!!","Lol sucky equips","Psh you can't even P lvl a noob!","lol no one wants you in a guild".IchigoHallow cried miserably and ran away from the children.

He ran and sat near a cliff by a sunset that was very unpopulated(no one was there >.<).He sighed miserably wondering..."Why me?"13 Elf Knights spawned near IchigoHallow.They attacked IchigoHallow and he fell.The 13 Elf Knights pushed the dead body down the cliff to hide the evidence.They soon turned to 13 Elf Knight Bosses soon after.The loot from IchigoHallow was 13 elderine scrolls that IchigoHallow bought.They all used it and teleported in Elderine.The 13 Elf Knight Bosses went to the doorless building and they teleported inside.

Spirit wondered to herself,"So that's why IchigoHallow is bad to children...but doesn't he hate Elf Knights too?"The ray of light shined her again and she teleported back to where she was sitting."Whoa,"Spirit said.Spirit continued to explore the doorless house.She went upstairs to the bedrooms.Both of them have corpses in it.There were 2 in the bedroom and she saw 11 downstairs...so she knew it was the 13 Elf Knights.

The bathroom had a door beneith it.She checked it out...but somehow there was this colored white substance covered the whole area.She felt a breeze in it...could it be...snow?The snow looked harmless kinda like with food covering.But she figured it couldn't be THAT harmless.She wanted to test it,so she got her feather pen and fulled one piece of string from it.She put it on the green colored snow and there were big...huge moths eating it!Spirit gasped.

Spirit paced herself and kicking the rug that tripped her on the green snow.Spirit jumped and brushed the snow off of herself and she saved her backpack...but the poem book she had fell off but she saved it just in time.Spirit was terrifed enough she decided to read one of the poems.She turned to page 23 and she didn't recognize this poem."The colored snow only lies atop of the white.Even the weakest boots can k......"The corner of the page was ripped."K...."She said,"K.....kick?"She decided to try it.She kicked the snow off the white and it worked!It disapiered for a bit....temporarly...

She decided to do it over again,this time quickly.She sprinted to the door that was in the bathroom.An Undead German Shepard appeared at the bathroom entrance.Spirit got the stick from the backpack and she threw it at the dog.The dog happily munched in it,and disapiered.Spirit found a peephole in the door.She looked in the peephole and she saw a ghostlike man.Spirit couldn't see what it was though,so spirit tried to open the lock that was beneith her feet with her key in her backpack.

The door opened and suddently Spirit got a cold,heartless chill.Spirit dropped down with a sore in her arm.She healed herself.I knew I should've taken the ladder,she thought.The ghost revealed himself....as Ichigo!Spirit stood frozen still by the shock of IchigoHallow.He raspilly said...."You...."Spirit breathed and thought to herself...RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Spirit did so.

I could do more >.<
Guild:Holy_VanGuards
Favorite Place:Sand Beach
My quote: Deal with it,it's part of life.
Wewt!My signiture is rainbowy!
*Will post a picture soon*
What ever you do,don't open your door.
Dun dun dun...

My favorite Song: Sorry by Madonna <3
Old 07-13-2008, 12:54 AM   #19
Jennifer6262
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Jennifer6262
Current Level: Level 68...and level 69 IS GONNA BE A PAIN lol
Server: Teva....FTW!
Jennifer6262 is on a distinguished road
._. Want me to do more or no?
Guild:Holy_VanGuards
Favorite Place:Sand Beach
My quote: Deal with it,it's part of life.
Wewt!My signiture is rainbowy!
*Will post a picture soon*
What ever you do,don't open your door.
Dun dun dun...

My favorite Song: Sorry by Madonna <3
Old 07-13-2008, 12:54 AM   #20
A_Forever
:w

Is this a...necro? @_@