Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 04:48 PM   #1
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
The actual story Of the Dead Children

After posting my story with screenies, Loki decided to continue it. and then I did aswell. So if anyone wants to add another part to the story put it here. Also no random/stupid things that have nothing to do with the story D:

(also If anyone has a better Idea for a name for the story tell me)

The Story of the Dead Children

Prologue

You have all probobly seen this House in elderine. It has No doors. none at all.

Well, In the olden Times when Elderine and Roumen were still alive That House was used by an Evil Being, This evil Being was called IchigoHollow. At night when all the children were sleeping it would search the streets of elderine and roumen and take children, One from each house.
The being would then come back to this house and lock the children away inside. once all the children were there The evil being Sealed the House so they could not escape. A year passed. Many people heard the children screaming to be let our but they could not find a way in.

Then Suddenly The Clock hit Midnight and one of the voices screeched violently and then all was quiet. Each day for the next 13 days the evil being would return at the strike of Midnight and kill another child in unspeakable and horrific ways.

And even today. if you listen carefully. You can still hear them scream.

Part 1
(Done by Lady_Loki)

Many years pass and most citizens forgot the horrors of that dark time when IchigoHollow haunted the once peaceful streets of Elderine. Parents stopped telling their children of the tragic happenings for fear of causing nightmares and insecurity. Children stopped avoiding the house and stopped crossing to the other side as they passed.

Oh, every now and then someone would mention it, but the horrors benefited from so many urban legends being passed around that for the most part the stories were discounted and just another urban legend. All but one child, the beautiful adventurous young Loki. Loki knew there was something about that house. Something sinister. She could never quite put her finger on it, but it was there. Oh, definitely there. She felt its presence every time she flew her hobby horse past that house with no doors. Loki felt it so strongly that she did cross to the other side of the street as she went past it.

She didn’t know what it was or why it was but she felt as if the house was watching her. But how? How can a house watch you? Could it be those shuttered windows? Oh yes, those shuttered windows were watching like a cats slanted eyes. Sitting so still and waiting for its prey. She knew there was no logical explanation but she knew it was. She felt the cold pass through her bones like an arctic wind. Cold. Sharp. Heartless. She felt the hairs on her neck stand up. She felt a sense of foreboding.

But even as she scurried past as fast as her hobby would fly her adventuresome spirit wondered what was actually in that house. That house in Elderine with no doors. But that house had eyes! Shuttered they may look, but they saw. And she knew; she knew as well as she knew Captain Shutain would refuse her the Gold Bug 3 reward, that one day she would know.

Part 2
(Done by BlackDragonEX)

And one day, On her way to turn in her quest to Captain Shutain Spirit Heard a Voice. "H...HH...H Help M...Me" She turned around, It was then she noticed that elderine was practically empty. Spirit followed the voice and arrived at the House that sparked her Curiosity whenever she saw it. "Hello ?" She called out, But there was no reply.
"I must be hearing things" She muttered. And Spirit walked to the Captain to turn in the quest.
The next morning spirit walked up to her Mohter Loki. After having a sleepless night full of nightmares, She told her Mother what had happened.

Loki's eyes widened in Horror. "Whats wrong Mom ? It was probobly my Imagination anyway." Spirit Asked
"Well," Loki Started "I didnt want to tell you this but, Children have started to Dissapear again." Spirit stumbled back in Fright.

IchigoHollow.... Was Back.

Part 3
(Done by BlackDragonEX)

In the darkness of the unlit room, the blood-red hair of Ichigohollow Glistened as he watched the child sleep, Ichigo’s Blue eyes glared at the boy, the floor started to disintegrate, or at least that’s what it looked like.
The small child slowly sank into the floor, when he woke up he would be in a gloomy dark house surrounded by the rotting corpses of those there before him. It seems that after many uneventful years this child would be the first of many to be sent there. Then one by one, they would die.

Part 4
(Done by Lady-Loki)

In a quaint little house not too far away a shocked and scared Spirit stared wide-eyed at Lady Loki. Words formed in her head but her mouth was unable to form them. Lady Loki had always had a deep sense of anxiety about that odd house down the way. She always feared there was more truth to the tales from long ago than most of the village would admit to. And she always feared the worst was yet to come. Knowing Spirit was fully understanding what Lady Loki herself feared she pulled young Spirit close and tried to reassure her that she would do everything in her powers to protect her young daughter. She did not realize how much she would eventually come to rely on Spirit in their time of crisis. For now all she could do was hug Spirit and hope her own fear was not so strong that it overwhelmed Spirit or their lives. But at the same time she knew that they would have to be very cautious as they travelled through the lands of Isya farming and fighting to provide their income and needs.

As the weeks passed rumours started spreading through Elderine. Rumours that Lady Loki and Spirit felt deep within their hearts were true, all too true. Many in the village would wave the villagers away when the subject came up. Many who shared the rumours were subjected to ridicule and had to endure many attempts to disgrace them. On several occasions Lady Loki and Spirit would try to intervene, but many times the crowds gathered were too large and they would simply slip away to the safety of their home. There was only so much they could do and becoming outcasts themselves would simply undermine any efforts they made to save the children, and knowing this they had no choice but to back away at times.

Feel Free to add on with your post below and Ill add it to the story.
Note:

Spirit = Good person (the person who May win in the end [Nothing is set in stone. ])
IchigoHollow = Dark Being (The evil one who May get defeated at the end.)
Loki = Spirits Mom

Also the Story needs to make sense with Elderine's Current state, EG. Elderine cant be destroyed and the house cant be blown up. The house has to end up exactly like it is now. (look at my thread in Screenshots to see what It looks like.)

So post a New part and ill add it ^^

Last edited by Phantom Badger; 01-07-2008 at 08:42 PM..
Old 01-07-2008, 08:40 PM   #2
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPart 5
No one knew the very existence of Ichigo. Where he was from, what he was before. No one seems to know. Was he a rich NPC who was robbed and killed by kids and now seeking vengeance? Was he a dark WizMage who feeds on small kids for power? Or was he just bored and enjoys killing children. The streets were empty and silent. Every now and then, you can hear women screaming they lost their kid, some wept for days, one even killed herself by Bashing her head with her late husband's Heaven's Hammer.

But one day, one day... a young boy came from the mists and everyone in town was so scared, they ran to their houses, closed their doors and windows, hoping he would not harm their little ones. He was all bruised and pale. Scurrying through the streets, he knocked on doors asking for some food, but to no avail. Everyone sealed their doors, all except for one, Father Freeze. He welcomed the young boy like as if he was his own, gave him a hot bath, some warm clothes and made him dinner. That little boy was known as Kid Woz. Father Freeze asked of his origins, how he ended up in Elderine and on what purpose was his intentions here.

He was from the Forest of Mists, and it is only now that Father realized Woz was a RUNNER, a runner from Robo, dark slave of Ichigo. He escaped from the grasps of Robo one night when he tried to kidnap him. He was the one that kidnapped the children and locking them in the house. “But how did you escape such a sly and cunning beast?” Father Freeze asked. Woz replied, “I can’t quite remember Father. I woke up shocked to see myself held on the waist by a huge beast, then all of a sudden my body shook and then I fell to the floor and when I looked up, the beast just froze and I could see orange and red stars on top of his head. I must’ve STUNned him when I got shocked”. So he quickly ran through the forests and ended up in Elderine. Father Freeze sat beside him and hugged him and said, “You are a brave boy Woz. For now, what I worry for is that foul beast’s next move.”

What lies next is a mystery..

Written by FreezeMachine

Last edited by Phantom Badger; 03-18-2008 at 08:21 AM.. Reason: Added part 5
Old 01-19-2008, 11:06 AM   #3
Azling
King Crab

In-Game Name: Chainsaw_Monkey
Current Level: 40 almost 41
Server: TEVA 4 LIFE
Azling is an unknown quantity at this point
okay for part 5 how about the town charge after ichigo hollow with bows and pitchforks ?
Old 01-19-2008, 04:16 PM   #4
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Azling View Post
okay for part 5 how about the town charge after ichigo hollow with bows and pitchforks ?

Good idea! KK - this is NOT a restricted story, please write that part and PM it to BlackDragon so he can add to the story and it keeps it all in one post.

(If post 1 fills to limit he can edit post 2 to keep it flowing and yopu may one day have to edit your post also.)

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 02-04-2008, 06:40 AM   #5
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

*gasp* looks like we won the battle for a literature corner =3
Old 02-04-2008, 01:57 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Yes, now people can write short stories, poems, etc.

However, this section is not getting any attention. So, add more to your story to bring this forum to life. Maybe if you keep your story going, then other people will be encouraged to write their own little short stories about Fiesta.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-11-2008, 01:51 AM   #7
FreezeMachine
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: FreezeMachine
Current Level: 5x
FreezeMachine is on a distinguished road
I've been reading the story in this section and its really nice. You guys should start a book on this. The way it starts, its like "Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events" (i wonder if you guys do catch this movie) and i would really like to read more of how it ends. Perhaps the next post could have a screenshot together with it? Perhaps a spooky house from Moonlight Tomb or Collapsed Prison? I think i saw a house in one of those.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:39 AM   #8
Laifun
Peppermint

In-Game Name: Peppermint
Current Level: 57
Server: Epith
Laifun is just really niceLaifun is just really niceLaifun is just really niceLaifun is just really nice
I sent you a PM Black XD

n & b . 4 e v e r . . .

t e v a . L a i f u n . c l e r i c

e p i t h . P e p p e r m i n t . m a g e

c r e d i t s . 2 . m e w a k i
Old 02-12-2008, 12:32 AM   #9
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Looks like he hasn't been on since 02/04/08. So, if it was additions to his story and he doesn't respond within a few days, send it to me and I'll add it.

Aded Part 5, check 2nd. post.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-12-2008, 12:33 AM   #10
Deathbolt
King Crab

In-Game Name: Deathbolt
Current Level: 20
Server: Apoline
Deathbolt is on a distinguished road
LOL Ichigohollow bleach is soo ftw I think I just found my bestest freinds at this forum :P.
Closed Thread