Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-21-2011, 06:01 AM   #11
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of

Cool, think I'll try a Rifle (or Pistols)/Gadget (Traps) char. when it comes out.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 08:10 AM   #12
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Once you reach level 10, you can start putting skill points into other weapons, so you're not locked in with that. You can also respec your power points whenever you want.

Depending on how you're planning on playing, I find that mixing the trees tends to yield the best results for every class.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:39 AM   #13
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
OK, so I'm bumping this thread. Tomorrow is the big day. Servers will be down so that the final F2P implementation can be put in place. I'll let you guys know when it's ready to go.

http://www.dcuniverseonline.com/

Once you're in game, give a tell to Hraesvelg, PewPew Pew, or Trippin Balls and I can answer any questions you might have.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:16 AM   #14
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
I'll join up about a week from now. Exams at the moment. What time are you usually on? GMT pls. I'm really bad with time zones.

EDIT: The F2P version seems severely limited. 6 texts only every 30 secs?

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #15
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

I usually start getting on the game around 8-10PM GMT. Servers are still down at the moment.

Edit: The client is now available for DLing/patching and creating new accounts, but the game servers are still down. This will be a rather big DL. Probably 20+ GB once all is said and done.

http://launch.soe.com/installer/DCUO_setup.exe

Last edited by Hraesvelg; 11-01-2011 at 08:27 PM..
Hraesvelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:22 PM   #16
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Bout time they got to it.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:27 AM   #17
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
got it downloaded but couldn't get on tonight. i'll try again tomorrow. i still haven't decided on anything for it though xD. i guess i should probably also read up on the game a bit more.

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:41 AM   #18
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Couldn't sleep so I got on. I'm not sure if I'm going to stick with the character I made but my IGN is Cubyrop.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:40 AM   #19
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

I'm up a bit late, myself. I added to you my friend's list.

Edit: So, plus side. There have been 120,000 new accounts made in the past two days, and that doesn't include people coming back. Unfortunately, that's caused the servers to shit a brick.

Last edited by Hraesvelg; 11-03-2011 at 07:43 PM..
Hraesvelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:18 PM   #20
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Haven't been able to sign in at all today so I just made another character. I now have Cubyrop and Yosei.

Getting tired of listening to my friend bitch about the servers going down. What do you expect? This is essentially a launch day even though the game has been out for awhile.

Just move on and do something else buddy ;[

Last edited by Yosei; 11-03-2011 at 10:24 PM..