Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

View Poll Results: What WtS do you think should win?
Entry 1 3 15.79%
Entry 2 9 47.37%
Entry 3 3 15.79%
Entry 4 4 21.05%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 10:04 PM   #1
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
WtS (Week 2) Voting!

Write the Story

1. Do not tell which one is yours.
  2. Please dont be extremely picky on spelling and grammar-type stuff (couldnt type the word I was wanting to use)
  3. Vote Fairly ~.^
  4. Be Friendly
  5. Story discussions is allowed to an extent but if you can leave it to the end of voting please!~
  6. This will end in one week (May 20th)
Prize:
1 Day BoT or 1 Day 50% hp/sp extender

Note: Thank you Amber_Bamber for the Siggy Tag~
Ly stands for my guild, Lykainion.
WtS stands for Write the Story

Okay next posts are the Stories!
Old 05-13-2009, 10:06 PM   #2
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Entry 1
Every time I look at her, I wonder what I can do to help… Every time I touch her, she winces away from me. I want to wrap my arms around the girl I love and tell her everything is going to be okay, but I don’t want to lie to her…
Right now, we are on a train going somewhere far away. I told her I would keep her safe from them, from those demons that hunt her. I haven’t even quite figured out why they want her. And she’s afraid that they will get me too. She tells me she doesn’t want me around when the fiends finally catch up with her.
“We’ve been running for too long,” she says.
“I know… but I can’t let them get you,” I tell her.
“But I don’t want them to get you too. I want to face this alone, without putting anyone else in danger. Kade, I wouldn’t be able to stand the thought of losing you because of me,” she turns away and drifts off to sleep.
“I know… I know…” I whisper in her ear as I grab her hand. “But I would never be truly living again if I let anything get you, Nevaeh. I love you.”
What can I do to save her?
Old 05-13-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Entry 2
"Ah, there you are! Wait up!"

It was a typical Tokyo night. The moon was shining, the sky was clear, and the city was lit up with streetlights like a thousand stars. The city, contrary to sleeping, was just starting to wake up for the night life. The ordinary citizens, those who actually slept at night and worked in day, were ready to cuddle up in their beds. I envy them, really – it was hard work being a college student working double time to pay tuition. I sighed and looked around at the almost empty subway station. It was past 11 already; even the ticket masters were starting to yawn and disappear. There were a few people here and there, but that was it.

"No, don’t go, I’m here! Wait for me!"

I heard the roar of an incoming missile, and the headlights of the subway appeared in the dark tunnel hole. I waited patiently for it to completely stop, then stepped in as the doors opened. I took a look around the cabin, which brought a satisfied smile to my face. Maybe once, I’ll actually get to sit, I mused as I started towards a pair of empty seats at the far back for me and my bag.

"Wait! Don’t close the doors! I’m still coming!" A panicked voice strung across the automatic "the doors will now close" message. I turned around at the stricken voice and brashly stopped the door with my hand in time for a girl to stumble in. The train supervisor yelled at me from somewhere down the station, and I let the doors close. There was a moment of silence following, filled only by the girl’s heavy panting from the run she just had. Suddenly, as if on cue, several people moved away a couple of seats. I glared at them, and then lowered my head to take a look at the girl.

"You okay?" I whispered. "Go ahead and take a seat." I smiled in what I hoped was a reassuring way.

"Why didn’t you wait for me? I was calling out to you the whole time, but you didn’t even bother turning around!" The girl suddenly stepped forwards and grabbed my shirt, taking me by surprise. She raised her tear-streaked face and looked at me sorrowfully. "Did I embarrass you by shouting out your name in public? Is it because I’m wearing something weird? I’m sorry! I-I’m s-sorry!" Her voice got louder, then softer as she lowered her head, tears dripping down from her cheeks to her shoes. I stood speechless as she let go of my shirt and crumpled into a ball on the floor. There was another moment of awkward silence throughout the cabin until I found my voice.

"N-no! Not at all! You didn’t embarrass me… um, here, take a seat. Wipe your tears." I hesitantly took the girl’s arm, and when she didn’t react, led her to a nearby pair of seats. I sat down myself, then fumbled around in my bag and produced a tissue. Using the tissue, I dabbed at her cheeks gently to dry her tears. She started at my touch, but calmed down and sat there quietly. I finished drying up her tears and took her hand. Using my index finger, I traced the Japanese character for big on her palm. She looked at me curiously.

"Close your eyes and take a deep breath. Think about being big, about letting your emotions go. Think about being free." I spoke in what I hoped to be a tranquil voice, then closed my eyes as an example. After a moment of hesitation, the girl followed my actions and closed her eyes as well. We stayed in peace for a minute.

"Thanks… I feel better now." The girl broke the silence. I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me with a smile on her face. "Sorry for causing such a scene, I must’ve embarrassed you." I opened my mouth to protest, but she kept going. "But, for being able to have you rescue me like that… I think it was worth making a fool out of myself. You know, I think that’s the first time you’ve held my hand like that and led me to a seat. It made me feel warm inside, butterfly-y…"

I nodded. She continued speaking.

"You know, I waited for you all this afternoon, from the time we decided to meet – 3 in the afternoon – to now. And I wondered if you would come, or if you would call me and tell me that you were busy, but you finally showed up. I’m so glad I waited for you. It’s so nice…"

I expected the sentence to continue, but there was only the soft rumbling of the subway as the girl fell silent. I looked down. She had fallen asleep with her head on my shoulder. Almost subconsciously, I reached out and took her hand and squeezed it. Who knew how tired she was? She waited for eight hours... In the back of my mind, I heard the train call out my stop. I stood up slowly, trying to not disturb her sleep, and walked towards the doors. As the doors opened and I stepped out, I turned around to look at the girl, still sleeping in the subway seat. Then the doors closed, and the subway disappeared down the black tunnel.

No, I didn’t ever see her again. I often wonder who her boyfriend was, and how she mistook me for him. I wonder if my actions gave her pain, or joy. But whoever she was, wherever she is now, I wish her luck in life.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:09 PM   #4
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Entry 3
"I collapsed onto the red leather seat of the train. The stressful day had took it’s toll and I soon found myself yawning slightly. It seemed to be contagious as the girl sitting next to me began to yawn as well; I hadn’t noticed her until now. I glanced over to see her quickly look away. I could see a tint of red in her cheeks; I smiled slightly at her before looking out of the window opposite me. I heard her yawn again and smiled quietly to myself.
A sudden light pressure was put onto my shoulder; I looked around to see the same girl who has looking away moments before leaning her head on my shoulder. I smiled softly at her, looking into her half closed eyes. Her face was buried in short Black hair.
Before I knew it my hand reached forward and touched hers, she blushed slightly, her eyes now closed, before taking my hand in hers. I smiled again before yawning. I didn’t want this moment to end... Why should it have to? I leant my head on top of hers in a comforting gesture but I soon fell asleep. The train’s humming being drained out by the smell of her perfume.

I awoke to the golden sunlight streaming out of the window in front. “Ahh... Damnit” I croaked as I realised I had no idea where I was and that I had been asleep on the train.
I began to feel a small tugging at the back of my mind as I caught the whiff of perfume. I looked around, trying to find a source, but I was alone, Nobody there.
And no memories of the girl who I had fallen in love with. "
Old 05-13-2009, 10:10 PM   #5
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Entry 4
All that could possibly be wrong with the world seemed to be wrong, for Thomas, as he sat on the subway back home. He had a stuffy office job which he despised immensely, he had a shabby apartment that he never seemed to really have cared for in the first place, and to top it all off, his girlfriend, his beloved Maxine, was angry at him due to a fight over what now seemed to be nothing that occurred earlier that day, and couldn't seem to forgive him. He remembered only the climax of the fight, her screaming that she hated him, and the hurtful things both of them had said towards each other.

He sighed in a melancholy manner, and pondered why he was given life in the first place; He felt as if he was nothing more than another bit of wasted space; Another contributer to the toxic, antagonizing carbon dioxide emissions which filled the air; He gazed out of his window, pondering all these things in a disheartened way as the most hated world whizzed by; He glanced at Maxine, glaring in a way out of his direction; he turned his eyes to the hard, metal ground, and wondered why he was there at all. He felt that he made no one happy, and everyone miserable.

He sighed once more as he thought of his parents, and everything he put them through during his high school years, which caused them to simply sever any and all contact with him, even to that day; his friends, and all the drama he put them through, causing many of the good ones to leave him, and the ones who didn't really care for anything but his money to act even more cruelly to him (if that was possible); He thought most of Maxine, and all the torment he seemed to have caused on her heart, though it was always unintentional...

He stuffed his hands in his pockets and stared dejectedly towards the ground, and thought sadly of all the pain he had caused towards others and towards himself. he knew of no reason that he need go on, other than the fact that it would cause more pain, more suffering if he took his own life...

He softly recalled "Fake Plastic Trees" by Radiohead, and played its soft, beautiful accoustic chords in his head, thinking of the lyrics... "And it wears me out... it wears me out... and if i could be who you wanted... all the time..." He nearly wept as he thought of the fakeness of the people in the song, and how they so aptly correlated to his own life; His fake boss; His fake friends; His fake self... He sighed his oh-so-familiar sigh, tried, however futile it may have been, to think of something else.

Just as he was nearly on the verge of tears, he felt a bit of a slump against his shoulder; a warm, comfortable, soft tap that didn't seem to go away. he glanced over his shoulder, and saw Maxine, leaning against him, fallen asleep from boredom, no longer glaring, but with a soft, sweet countenance on her face. He stared at her... and all was right in the world for Thomas, as he sat on the subway back home.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:13 PM   #6
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Lol found a way to post them and make it where my poll has a link to each one seperatly, just in case people dont want to scroll through alot of text to get through each different story.
Sometimes that discourages some people to actually read all of them or just bugs them so I was just testing to see if its easier for some people. ^^ idk

Okay! Well all four stories are up and ready to be read and voted on!

@ the People who entered: Try not to tell which is yours please ^^ lol but if you need something fixed on something PM me about it. ~.^ Thankies

And alots of long enteries this time o-o

Happy Reading! And Good luck!
Old 05-13-2009, 10:16 PM   #7
A_Forever
:w

I can't decide.

&& Entry 4 is pretty obvious. As in.. who entered it ;o
Old 05-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #8
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

Really?

xD I didnt think any of them were obvious to who the writer was but... I sorta only had time to scan over them havent got time to read them yet -dies on the inside- (shushleesaifyoureadthis)
Old 05-14-2009, 03:09 AM   #9
Lirange
Bad Kid

i dont know who wrote entry 4o.o
i think i know who wrote entry 2 though
Old 05-14-2009, 03:48 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Entry 2 definitely got my vote. I loved it.