Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-05-2013, 10:35 PM   #1
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
UK pass Gay Marriage

http://www.smh.com.au/world/gay-marr...206-2dx53.html

I say YAY! I think for a modern country to move forward with that is quite powerful. Hopefully it'll have some impact in Australia being a Commonwealth country and all.

The comments are also fascinating to see, I think a majority of the younger generation are quite supportive in same-sex marriage. We just don't see how someone else getting married is going to affect us, so why ban them?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:50 AM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Meanwhile in America.... <.<

Right now, the issue at hand is our second amendment (the right to bear arms), and gun nuts claiming the government is trying to make guns illegal and take all of their gun privileges away.

I'm honestly surprised it isn't legal in America yet... more than half of Americans support it now. But the people representing us in government share thoughts and believes that are not the majority.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:52 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I suspect they might be similar to our politicians.. all the talk about supporting or against guns / gay marriage by the politicians are rubbish.

In the end, they'll go with anything that gives them the votes. At the moment our politicians are too scared to say they support gay marriage is because they're afraid of losing votes. Eventually the people that supports it will get louder and louder and they'll change their view just to get votes...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:23 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I'll have to be honest.

America isn't the top place on my list to visit because I'm scared of how accessible guns are. /foreigner
Old 02-06-2013, 09:21 PM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Well in most places, you aren't allowed to have a gun xP that's mostly at home. But don't worry, most Americans don't carry a gun. The government is just trying to make it stricter so that those who are mentally and emotionally unstable can't get a hold of them as easily, or at all.

But I imagine if you went to the US, you'd probably go somewhere that is highly liberal (less gun lovin' people with the liberals). Like NYC or LA.

And yeah, most of our politicians will sway towards whatever people are saying during the election seasons and whatever will get them support. A lot of people are getting tired of that, its very rare to find a politician who will stick to their beliefs no matter what whether its the popular opinion or not.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote