Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-31-2010, 03:04 AM   #1
noleprincess
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Mystaa, Nevayah, Rhinnoa, Kalleigha
Current Level: 30, 20, 20, 20
Server: Teva
noleprincess is on a distinguished road
Help Plz, with build

Hi everyone. I am new to the game and wanted to try my hand with an archer. I played WoW for a while and was very successful with my archer on that game but I think that I might have misplaced some stat points and would like some advice from some of you more experienced players. My archer is only a lvl 17 right now and I think she will get a stat reset at lvl 30? as a quest reward, since I don't have enough sc to buy that now, I am hoping that the points I need to move will hold off till then? (I guess that is my first question).

Here is my current build, any feedback on what should be changed when I get that reset and what I should focus on from here on out would be much appreciated (on a side note, I have read a lot of guides and such and they have been very helpful but needed some specific advice on what I have so far, how to correct it, and how to proceed further).

LvL 17 Stat Build (so far):

Str 42 (+4)
Dex 63 (+2)
End 32 (+7)
Int 22 (+3)
Spr 30 (+1)

Empowerment points have been put in Aimed shot: +5 to power, and Power Shot: +3 power (as that is all the points I have gotten so far and have read that is a good start for those).

Any help and advice is much appreciated and thank you in advance

Last edited by noleprincess; 12-31-2010 at 03:08 AM.. Reason: Just added a ring that changed stats slightly, current stats are corrected now.
noleprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:10 AM   #2
YOJO
Gang Imp

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: ....
Current Level: Changes to much xD
Server: Bijou
YOJO is on a distinguished road
um the stats seem to be spread bery thin so i would advise to focus on 1 or 2 stats.

And int EWWW dont put any points on int as an archer you use str for damage not int (which is for magic attacks)
Old 12-31-2010, 04:20 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah remove stats in INT.. and probably END as well, as archers don't have shields, we can't untilize the block rate from END. For extra defence, get END gear.

Now you can either do
- 25 SPR (for crit rate) and rest STR, or
- 25 SPR, 33 Dex, and rest STR if you want extra hybrid..

Skill wise, that's wat I've done too, but after that, save up your skill points for your lvl 51 skill (Nature's Mist), which is an AOE poison which can be casted while running.. I've put 15 points in this skill.. very useful..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:26 AM   #4
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Server: Bijou
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
If I were a lev 120 ranger, I would be

Str+25
dex+50
end+50
spr+25
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 05:15 AM   #5
noleprincess
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Mystaa, Nevayah, Rhinnoa, Kalleigha
Current Level: 30, 20, 20, 20
Server: Teva
noleprincess is on a distinguished road
Thank you all so much. I have taken out the INT and SPR (SPR, only because it was 1 point and already at 30), and put them in STR. We shall see how it works from here (or did you mean put 25 points into SPR? I am sorry for such dumb questions, I just want to get this right).

Nevermind, I just answered my own question I think lol

Last edited by noleprincess; 12-31-2010 at 06:26 AM..
noleprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:08 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah if you want some crit, put 25 into SPR and it'll sum it up to 5% crit.. so it's either 25 or nothing..

the reason we put 25 is that for the first 25 SPR points, you get 0.2% crit bonus, but after 25, its only 0.1% so it's not as effective anymore.

And SPR in gear doesn't give you the crit points.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote