Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 03:13 AM   #1
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Premium leather and Beast Head

I think both are Teir 4 mats but I'm not sure. Beast head sells for 600c to NPC and leather sells for 700c. What would be a good selling price for selling to players? Though, I'm not sure If I coudl sell it.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 01-11-2008, 10:02 AM   #2
TheGhanExpress
Phinofly

TheGhanExpress is on a distinguished road
usually you take a lower item, find how much it sells for relative to npc then apply the same % difference to the higher mats. low mats 4c npc, retail at 12c so x4. therefor middleclass mats 20c npc x4 = retail price of 80c, which is about right. but HQ mats are not used AS much because decomp skill is hard to get, so is every t3 skill so buyers are more scarce.

but try this for what you have and drop the price every day. I mean fighter tail is 200c at npc but it only decomps into 3 LQ tail so its only worth 280c retail. well ive just confused you and myself but i hope ive given you something to think about!

edit: i will have t3 scroll production soon hopefully and when i use the stuff you are talking about I will be able to tell you how much i can buy it for relative to how much the t3 scroll sells for.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:28 AM   #3
MewMewLina
Mushroom

In-Game Name: KittyKatLina - Fighter
Current Level: 46.95
Server: Teva
MewMewLina is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MewMewLina Send a message via MSN to MewMewLina Send a message via Yahoo to MewMewLina
Originally Posted by TheGhanExpress View Post
low mats 4c npc, retail at 12c so x4. therefor middleclass mats 20c npc x4 = retail price of 80c, which is about right.
That's way off.... I can buy low mats 5-10c EASY. t2 mats NPC for 40-50, SBL is 200, 300c in Teva.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:29 AM   #4
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
there is no way I would sell T2 mats for 40c when they NPC for 60-80c
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 01-15-2008, 02:36 AM   #5
MewMewLina
Mushroom

In-Game Name: KittyKatLina - Fighter
Current Level: 46.95
Server: Teva
MewMewLina is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MewMewLina Send a message via MSN to MewMewLina Send a message via Yahoo to MewMewLina
Originally Posted by secbro17 View Post
there is no way I would sell T2 mats for 40c when they NPC for 60-80c
Oh yeah I forgot dusts, sorry. T2 NPCes for 40-80.
Closed Thread