Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-16-2008, 05:25 PM   #1
Saphar
Bored Imp

Saphar is on a distinguished road
[Outspark] New Fiesta Patch - It’s All About Guilds!

Quote:

The latest Fiesta patch Fiesta is now live! It introduces a multitude of exciting new guild features, including guild storage, a guild ranking system, and the much-anticipated guild academy!

Players can now share their in-game currency and valuable items with other guildmates using a new guild storage feature, making transferring items between characters and friends even easier.

The guild academy has also opened its doors, giving new players an easy and exciting way to get involved in the Fiesta community. Every guild now has its very own guild academy, and players below level 40 can join up and start earning points for their guildmates simply by leveling up. Every Thursday each guild’s point total will be tallied, and the top seven guilds will receive a powerful buff for the entirety of the next week!

All the guild academy members’ hard work won’t go unrewarded - academy members earn items and in-game currency from guild storage every time they level up, and after graduating from the guild academy at level 40, their names will be forever recorded in the guild’s hall of fame!

The guild academy master at the head of each academy also receives cool new abilities, including the option to warp to any other academy member’s location and a distinctive visual aura.

Whether you’re a brand new Fiesta player looking to join a guild and get more involved in the Fiesta community or a seasoned veteran ready to boost your guild to the next level, the latest Fiesta patch offers something for you.

For more details and full patch notes visit the Fiesta website now.
Source
Saphar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:15 PM   #2
wompastompa
Kebing

Advanced Curveball Champion!Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: CHRONO_MAGE, Serenytty, InfernalDee
Current Level: 41/30/28
Server: TEVA,APOLINE,TEVA
wompastompa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to wompastompa
is the rewards given every level?.....or is it done every 10 like an apprenticeship??

I also think It might not be such a good thing to provide a guild storage due to players who join just to get stuff
wompastompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:42 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
The guild master can set it so that the academy members receive an xx amount of cash with each level range. For example, I can set it so that between the levels of 10~15 that the member receives 5 silvers. Then from 16~21 they receive 10 silvers when they level in that given range. (I think that's how it is or it's just xx silvers if you reach that given area).

The master can also set it up so that each level the member receives items from the guild storage. Only the guild master and the admins of the guild are able to access the guild storage.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:47 PM   #4
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
It wont let anyone set up an academy unless they remake the guild.
Atleast from what I have heard and the storage doesnt work o:
Old 10-16-2008, 10:13 PM   #5
zues8844
Hero Slime

zues8844 is on a distinguished road
That only counts for Teva and Apoline.
zues8844 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:42 PM   #6
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Originally Posted by zues8844 View Post
That only counts for Teva and Apoline.
...o.o why. I really like my guilds ame and reinviting everyone would be a pain just to be able to have that stuff.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:58 AM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

I think that you shouldn't have to re-make your guilds. Just wait until they fix it up. It's too bad you'd be missing out on the academy but having to get everyone back in would be more of a pain.
Old 10-17-2008, 03:48 AM   #8
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
My guild is #9 on the list in Teva.

I'm not remaking it.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:52 AM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

Last I checked our guild was at 10/11. But yeah... I hope that at least once we'll get top 7 xD

I think they should make it top 10...lol
Old 10-17-2008, 03:55 AM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I want G____G to be back on 33... or was it some other number?

anyway..

You reckon we'd get people shouting in Elderine "xxx guild sux! They only give 5s as academy reward!!"??

LOL

there's already a bunch of low levels yelling to join a guild...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote