Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 05:40 AM   #11
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
It's like that on my friend's Vista but fine on her XP.
Exactly, it looks fine on my XP desktop, but it looks funny on my vista laptop. At first I thought it was just the widescreen making the resolution all funky, but you just clarified for me that its Vista's doing.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:42 AM   #12
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
I don't have Windows Vista but I do have a theme that is made to look like Vista. But I highly doubt a theme would cause the names in a game to change colors.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:56 AM   #13
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
That's what mine looks like on my Vista. At first I thought you meant the outlines.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 02-17-2008, 06:32 AM   #14
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
Does anyone actually have a solution to my problem?
Old 02-17-2008, 06:51 AM   #15
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Apparently Loki has the same problem on her vista too. I think vista has something to do with it.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:54 AM   #16
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
Apparently Loki has the same problem on her vista too. I think vista has something to do with it.
Yeah but as I said before, I don't have Vista. I just have a theme that is supposed to look like Vista's. Could a theme really cause that problem?
Old 02-17-2008, 07:23 AM   #17
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Well when you have a theme, you are changing graphical settings.

If it bothers you that much, try changing it from your Vista theme to an XP one and see if it's still there. That should at least identify where the problem is (or isn't).

Old 02-17-2008, 07:29 AM   #18
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Well when you have a theme, you are changing graphical settings.

If it bothers you that much, try changing it from your Vista theme to an XP one and see if it's still there. That should at least identify where the problem is (or isn't).
I just changed the theme and now i'm going to log on and see if it fixed it.

Edit: Nope, it didn't change a thing.

Last edited by WizardsRequiem; 02-17-2008 at 07:33 AM..
Old 02-17-2008, 09:02 AM   #19
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough
Valentine, had a good idea.

But the settings of the ie, wont influence the game, except the payshop.

Go into the Display Settings, there to the Appearance Tab, and click something called "Effects" or something like that. In that dialog u can deactivate TrueType rendering.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:21 AM   #20
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Wait a second, this is supposed to be a problem? .______. lll

{ enraya ! }
Closed Thread