Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 01:17 AM   #21
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Meteo View Post
3 posts and you already saving the day Lafi.
Cause saving the day is what's being a cleric is all about
Old 09-05-2007, 02:22 AM   #22
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: FlyingSnow
Current Level: 26
Server: Teva
FlyingSnow is on a distinguished road
ez..probally ure key needed to alloc is getting bad. so all you needa do is go into options and change the shortcut key for allocation. say change it to "A + left click" from "shift + left click". that might work becasue i remember i had shift + # for hotkeys and sometimes the shift didnt get reconinzed. so i changed them all to cntr + #'s. might be a fix for it, or its your comp. but most likely ure shift on ure keyboard sucks
IGN: Stick. Resevered for the rest of time.
Sever: Teva.

WHO THE HELL STOLE THE CLAN NAME SNOW! LIKE WTF! STOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STEALERRRRRRRR I HATE U!...ok so Rain is the new Snow...THIEF!
Old 09-05-2007, 07:40 PM   #23
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Lafieru View Post
Just want to double-check because you do crazy stuff like reinstalling, are you using your left-shift key to do this? In this game, for whatever reason, you have to use the left keys . . . right shift, right control, right alt, don't work . . .

If not, then I have no idea. =x
Guess what??? After reading your post, I went home and tried it, and it worked. It was because I was using the "right" keys and not the "left" keys. I can allocate and sell in lump sums now!!! Yah!!!! Thanks so much for the advice.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 09-05-2007, 07:42 PM   #24
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by FlyingSnow View Post
ez..probally ure key needed to alloc is getting bad. so all you needa do is go into options and change the shortcut key for allocation. say change it to "A + left click" from "shift + left click". that might work becasue i remember i had shift + # for hotkeys and sometimes the shift didnt get reconinzed. so i changed them all to cntr + #'s. might be a fix for it, or its your comp. but most likely ure shift on ure keyboard sucks
ummm..... brand new computer, brand new keyboard (which I upgraded highly so it is super fast and kicks @$$), my keys aren't going bad, it was the "left" keys versus the "right" keys. But, thanks for the advice. I may go in and try changing by shortcut keys to make them more friendly to me being left-handed.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 09-22-2007, 03:01 AM   #25
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
you're lefthanded aren't you? download keylay. use it to swap left and right shift. there you go. i had to do the same thing for all my games i play.

edit: lol, i should try reading the whole
Closed Thread