Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
Yasumi
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Yasumi, Byoki, Sawbones
Server: Teva
Yasumi is on a distinguished road
A funny thing happened on my way to KQ...

The other day I tried to get into KKP. Was on the participants list the whole time but it left me in town.
When this bug has happened in the past I usually get the loading screen that won't go away till you reboot. But when that happens you're name isn't on the participants list.
I was decomping stuff by the bank in Uruga, saw the Kq will start in 10 sec message...but it never took me. Kept checking the list and sure enough my name remained there the whole time. Even logged off and back on to see if I'd be in it. So I went up near where people pop out after KQ to wait for my clone to appear. When KQ ended no "other me" appeared and no exp message from the KQ. Wonder if some in it saw my name and though I was leeching? I should have asked someone in it if they saw my name on the list while it was in progress.

Anyone else have any strange happenings like this lately?
Old 06-25-2009, 12:52 PM   #2
_Fireheart_
Mushroom

_Fireheart_ is on a distinguished road
I have, not to that KQ but just got left behind.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:08 AM   #3
lalasparke
Little Hob

In-Game Name: lalasparke
Current Level: 34
Server: Teva
lalasparke is on a distinguished road
umm no but the loading screen thing happened to me before and it is annoying cause it was the last kq adn i only basically do kqs so i was mad adn i think maybe if you find out more about this you should tell the outspark staff or send in a complait of some sort

my first sigpic
Old 07-27-2009, 08:47 AM   #4
emma88
Imp

emma88 is on a distinguished road
funny things
Sometimes it happens some funny thing. But i don't think it is funny. This may cause some troubles . You are the only one left, you know no body there, you may feel worried , and if you meet some bad things , what is worse.
Closed Thread