Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 08:42 AM   #11
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Server: Teva
Yami will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Serendira View Post
<----active FF member who plays. iRare. xD
*high five*

I agree it has gone downhill since OB started and it'll probably keep going downhill if Outspark keeps being money hungry. Then again, I still find myself enjoying the game and having fun while playing it. I've stopped and tried multiple other MMORPGS but I've always found myself coming back to Fiesta. Dunno what that is XD
Old 10-05-2009, 12:10 PM   #12
Crimson Cloud
Zarnox / ̵͇̿/'̿-̅-̅-

Tournaments Won: 5

Server: Apoline
Crimson Cloud is on a distinguished road
Id say instead of criticising the game or people that play it just don't post that stuff like this game is not interesting or bad. By that you are just disguisting new members which won't join. If you're posting about how you leave its ok peolpe will talk about it but do not post stuff like "this god awful game" or "far below mediocre". And this most of all is not true: "Outspark still only cares about earning money." Yes they do care about money but they do care about people.

Old 10-05-2009, 12:21 PM   #13
aramil001
Grave Wolf

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: aramil001, aramils_revenge, IDK_a_namE, Kagame
Current Level: 67 fighter, 44 Cleric, 20 Fighter, 14 Archer
Server: Teva, Cypon
aramil001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aramil001 Send a message via Skype™ to aramil001
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Id say instead of criticising the game or people that play it just don't post that stuff like this game is not interesting or bad. By that you are just disguisting new members which won't join. If you're posting about how you leave its ok peolpe will talk about it but do not post stuff like "this god awful game" or "far below mediocre". And this most of all is not true: "Outspark still only cares about earning money." Yes they do care about money but they do care about people.
A good point, but from a perspective standpoint, people are not going to dig up infomation on the game. They are just going to download it, play it, then remove it if they don't like it. I for one still play, it just depends on the mood im in. I have 3 different MMO's on my desktop, and I play whatever one I feel like playing at that time. As for the Outspark/money/greed thing, what company dosen't want money? As it goes, Outspark is another normal company that is trying to get the money. You also need to remember that the economy sucks right now, so they need the money to keep going. Maybe after everything settles down, then Outspark won't be so frantc about money.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:26 PM   #14
Crimson Cloud
Zarnox / ̵͇̿/'̿-̅-̅-

Originally Posted by aramil001 View Post
A good point, but from a perspective standpoint, people are not going to dig up infomation on the game. They are just going to download it, play it, then remove it if they don't like it. I for one still play, it just depends on the mood im in. I have 3 different MMO's on my desktop, and I play whatever one I feel like playing at that time. As for the Outspark/money/greed thing, what company dosen't want money? As it goes, Outspark is another normal company that is trying to get the money. You also need to remember that the economy sucks right now, so they need the money to keep going. Maybe after everything settles down, then Outspark won't be so frantc about money.
Exactly. Thanks for continuing my thought. I also play 2 other MMORPGs and it depends if you even want to play it or not. Some people might like the game and others might not, everyone is different, but if you don't like the game guys, don't post that it sucks because you are only talking about yourself.

Old 10-05-2009, 01:03 PM   #15
aramil001
Grave Wolf

Well, I would like to add several extra points into this discussion, cuz it seemed 1 sided... then again, that one rant thread I did a while back on the outspark forums... uuh...
Old 10-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #16
Crimson Cloud
Zarnox / ̵͇̿/'̿-̅-̅-

No no Im not against quitting, im only saying that when you quit don't curse the game.

Old 10-05-2009, 06:08 PM   #17
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
No no Im not against quitting, im only saying that when you quit don't curse the game.
Eh, that's just FabledWaltz's style. He hasn't bothered to post here in six months or so and the last time was a rant about how terrible the game was, at least toward mages.

Reminds me of this xkcd comic:

Old 10-05-2009, 07:31 PM   #18
Crimson Cloud
Zarnox / ̵͇̿/'̿-̅-̅-

Hahaha you're right.

Old 11-24-2009, 11:48 AM   #19
mightytwilight
Little Hob

mightytwilight is on a distinguished road
Why do I still play fiesta? What other game would I play? Runescape? Yeah right. WoW? why pay to play when in fiesta the only time you need to pay is if you want to get something special.
Old 11-24-2009, 01:37 PM   #20
aramil001
Grave Wolf

Originally Posted by mightytwilight View Post
Why do I still play fiesta? What other game would I play? Runescape? Yeah right. WoW? why pay to play when in fiesta the only time you need to pay is if you want to get something special.
there are other games which are free, Perfect World International, Ether Saga are good examples. Personally I play rarely, because I hope that Outspark will fix it up. IDK if that will ever happen, but it's nice to think about. Do I need to mention that every game has it's "up's" and it's "downs". It's a matter on how you look at each. lol as I said before, I have a lot of different MMO's on my desktop. Also don't forget that there are still games on your computer that do not require internet. I find it nice to take a break from MMO's sometimes and just play those games. Hopefully Fiesta will make a comeback.
Also, please Outspark, please; make the add's for Fiesta a little better looking, you are not going to attract people with those annoying ad's.