Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-12-2007, 09:38 PM   #1
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: FlyingSnow
Current Level: 26
Server: Teva
FlyingSnow is on a distinguished road

no wai! r u back!

how r joo!!! to many noobzors on fiesta now T_T

zomg i knowzsor! they never search n ask noob questions like how many a's r in blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs name! zomgzomg how many a's r in blahs name!!!1!!!!!1oneone!!!one!!!!

ok...i give up to hard to get 1000 post in 5 minutes xD DAMM U I SHOULD GET AUTO 1000 T_T....ok so ya hows it going guys...

btw anyone remember the 'forbidden' topic from like beta...did they ever reopen that topic...kaalan wanna telll me...remember...if ure reading this and know what i mean respond! the person called......A____ who was a cleric :O! i wanna know!
IGN: Stick. Resevered for the rest of time.
Sever: Teva.

WHO THE HELL STOLE THE CLAN NAME SNOW! LIKE WTF! STOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STEALERRRRRRRR I HATE U!...ok so Rain is the new Snow...THIEF!

Last edited by Rightclaw; 12-12-2007 at 10:03 PM.. Reason: Quadruple posting is not allowed
FlyingSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:46 PM   #2
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
What the hell?! You just quadruple posted right there... why do you talk to yourself? Where does it snow.

(Now if you answer these questions in different posts you can get a couple less til 1k ^^)

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:46 PM   #3
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
You came back to get banned?
Valentines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:47 PM   #4
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

lol basically XD! pshh u were so lax when this all started OMG OMG GMS" HAVE FIESTAFAN ACCOUTNS! ZOMG DID U KNOW!.

NO WAI! NO WAI! DID U KNOW U CAN BAN CLAN MASTERS IF URE A CLAN ADMIN!...(holysword guy who was a *********)...zomg its a bat!

WHO THE HELL STOLE THE CLAN NAME SNOW! LIKE WTF! STOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STEALERRRRRRRR I HATE U!...ok so Rain is the new Snow...THIEF!

Last edited by Rightclaw; 12-12-2007 at 10:04 PM.. Reason: Double Posting is not allowed....
Old 12-12-2007, 09:47 PM   #5
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
K.
Old 12-12-2007, 09:51 PM   #6
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

*****BATTLE SCENE*********

*flyingsnow gets to podium*
I CHOSE U KING SLIME!

*triumph gets to podium*
I CHOSE U BABY DRAGON

f : HAX HAX HAX!
t : NO IT PWN JOO!
f : BLOB ATTACK!
t : ...just stand there dragon n kill everyone...and make all of elderine lag! MUAHHAHAHAH
f : oh ya...look im kaalan in body suit!!! *hops on dragon pet* MUAHAHAHAAH I HAVE GOD MODE!
t :...so...I HAVE URE BABIES!
f : ON NOES! DONT EAT THEM!!!
t : icky babies mogus! YUM!.

TBC!!!!!! DUN DUN DUN!

man lame...fiesta ppl scamming now..i remembered a time when ppl were nice in fiesta and it was a great community T_T...beta lol! and i r haxor u flyingsnow!

Last edited by Rightclaw; 12-12-2007 at 10:04 PM..
Old 12-12-2007, 09:57 PM   #7
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

Uhm, who are you again?

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

O-mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 09:58 PM   #8
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

A waste of posts.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:58 PM   #9
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

lol leader of clan snow. OMG lol i remember one time i lead my whole clan in a march around elderine lol...funniest thing ever..then ppl copied n did it with pets...pshhhhh we started to freak ppl out lol

good for me n u ...ok bb fiestafan forums for like forever...btw PLZ SOME1 FIX UP MY DAMM WIKI THINGY ON ALL ABOUT STATS...its been the same for like 5 months...god xD make it pretty at least

Last edited by Rightclaw; 12-12-2007 at 10:05 PM..
Old 12-12-2007, 10:00 PM   #10
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

Bye.