Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 08:37 AM   #91
dcyk
Hero Slime

dcyk is on a distinguished road

ehhh i pumped all points into quickening the casting cooldown, now my cooldown is 2 seconds......gah should have read here first
Old 09-17-2007, 09:01 AM   #92
The Blue Viper
Honeying

The Blue Viper is on a distinguished road
Personally, I put 5 points in both SP reduction and Cooldown for Heal because yes, it is the most used skill I have. Even if it's only a third less cooldown I'd still much prefer it that way. I'm semi-support, and Heal is literally a life-saver. I want to be able to use it as much and as frequently as possible.

Also debating the usefulness of empowering Invincible. Even in it's current "nerfed" state, it's still a godly skill to have. Invaluable in KQs. Mine is currently equiped with 3 points in Duration with adds a further +5.3 seconds onto the existing 8 seconds. Even just adding the first point will give you +3.8 seconds, which is a lot, and I intend to max it.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:09 AM   #93
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by dcyk View Post
ehhh i pumped all points into quickening the casting cooldown, now my cooldown is 2 seconds......gah should have read here first
No worries at all. I agree with Viper. I think it's totally worth chucking a total of 10 skill points into heal (5 for cooldown, 5 for sp consumption) since it's one of the skills you use most compared to all the other skills.

@Viper: Exactly what I'm planning to do too! Although I haven't added the points yet... still saving up for 5 points so I can empower everything and see what 5 points can do to each skill. o: But it's so tempting to add the points everytime I see 3 skill points hanging around doing nothing in my skill box. xD

Invincible is the best. I had to persuade my sister a few times to get it. Sure, it's expensive, and it only lasts 8 seconds with a 2 minute cooldown, but it's a life saver. @___@" I find it really useful when you're king hunting with a party. Always come in handy when your other party members get attacked by other mobs as well, so casting invincible on the tanker then healing your other members (or the other way around) is awesome.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:41 PM   #94
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah i think its now more worth it that i chucked 2 SP into invincible duation that gives +4.8s i think... we were partying in Marlone Clan Hideout yesterday (3 clerics, 1 archer, and 1 fighter) and gosh! it was useful! these mobs comes up in groups... and if u accidently aggro about 2 u're almost dead.. if u aggro 4 u're extra dead... so *cast* invincible... saved my life and gave time for tanker to taunt them back...

esp when everything's aggro now... sometimes more gets u that u've planned.. that's when invincible becomes useful...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-02-2007, 10:21 AM   #95
hansmartin
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Skylar/Fridatte
Server: Teva
hansmartin is on a distinguished road
I think I messed up my clerics skills.. took 5 in the time redusing on heal. T_T
Old 10-19-2007, 05:35 PM   #96
Orochi
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: xGelox / AMPss
Current Level: 35 / 36
Server: Epith / Teva
Orochi is on a distinguished road
I'm currently lvl23 and have invested 4 points in both heal's sp reduction and cooldown. My problem is that when I tried to improve Bash's damage, I accidentally reduced it's cooldown by 2 points ;_;

Tell it to me straight, how screwed am I?
Old 04-28-2008, 02:18 PM   #97
sakuray3k
Slime

sakuray3k is on a distinguished road
thankz
wow thank you
Old 04-28-2008, 02:32 PM   #98
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
I would suggest that new players do not follow what is mentioned in this guide (outdated information). The "solo" build recommended will render you weaker than an orc in terms of damage in your 60s. Also... always use hammer ! A hammer with some DEX can be far more accurate than a mace, when getting kited by mage/archer in pvp a hammer would help you with the amount of damage if you get your chance for the hit (not to mention it'll improve your damage beyond mere scratches when facing fighters with +9s)
Old 07-30-2008, 05:30 AM   #99
setari
Slime

setari is on a distinguished road
Alright... so i'm level 17 right now ( i have no idea if this forum is still going but I stumbled across it trying to find leveling guides for quests) and... im guess empowerment points are your stat points, (STR, etc) so what are the points that go into the skills for decreased cooldown etc? and when do I get to use them?

(new to the forum btw)

and the post above me helped alot, thanks much.

(i <3 clerics)
Closed Thread