Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 07:35 PM   #1
aesthetic
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Dream
aesthetic is on a distinguished road
About my builddd.

Well, right now I'm a lv 25 cleric, with a 1:1END:SPR ratio. I can tank pretty well for a lot of things, actually, but killing can take some time without more DPS help. I mean lately, up to lv 25, I rarely did not party. I'd always have friends to ask "Hey! Do you wanna go to mt? bh? etc." And in cb2, my build was 1:2END:SPR and I did perfectly fine up to 27 because again, I'd always have someone to party with. But sometimes I think I rely too much on parties, so was wondering if I should add STR now or continue with my build and just wear STR rings or something.

[Dream] - [Teva] - [3x]
Reached lv30 on 9.11 o.o
Old 09-08-2007, 08:20 PM   #2
Stymie
Imp

Stymie is on a distinguished road
No, just keep in parties. They're damn easy to find right now, especially for clerics. If you enjoy your build, stick with it. I would suggest using STR rings due to your high SPR anyways, as it would effect your damage more due to the amount of crits you hit.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:20 AM   #3
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
I was a solo-nut until I started to party around 23, and I just liked parties a lot more. Less money spent on pots and stones, more fun with the people you're in, faster quest exp, and faster killing xD

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 09-09-2007, 10:39 AM   #4
Lyoven
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Duke
Current Level: Can shout!
Lyoven is on a distinguished road
agree with the above posters. you will have no problems finding a party. and if it should happen sometimes, putting some points into str for only these occasions is a complete waste.
if you are in a party - even if its a duo - and you are attacking as well, your dmg will still be the lowest and a few more points wont make any difference in your killing speed at all
but later on when you will be needed to keep a party alive, in pve or pvp, you will HAVE to survive. noone will ask you how much dmg you can do in pvp agains one of the 4-5 mages and fighters bashing on your partymates. youl will be expected to keep your party's HP up and to stay alive yourself as well. now in these situations str will be useless to you.
it does help you solo for sure, and if you are going to solo/fight a lot then it will be important. but in you wont, you can spend your points on more useful attributes
Old 09-09-2007, 10:14 PM   #5
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
- Agrees with everyone else -

Stick to parties! xD I'm using that 1:2 END:SPR build at the moment. I'm planning to start adding STR after I cap SPR at 25, so maybe you can try that too! I don't think us clerics need that much SPR points since we get more SP from our Divinity skill as well.