Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 04:01 PM   #1
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
Server: Teva
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Special Plvling Servive -TUTORIALS on your CLASS included

Since so many people are looking for power leveling this days i decided to open a private plvling service. The plvling service will be fast and u will also learn about your class as the people helping u level will instruct u. There will always be a person of your class in the party (lvl 60+ that is an exp player), which will describe the skills u acquire in details.

The leveling service is only for people level 1-30 mainly but will do for level 31-40 BUT no further due to the fact that u need to learn to play the game yourself.

FURTHER THAN 40 would not be a very good idea as there is a risk u won't be able to use your class to it's maximum BUT there are cases in which one might be supported beyond level 40 ALTHOUGH VERY RARELY

ONLY SITUATIONS WE WILL HELP SOMEONE BEYOND LEVEL 40:

1. You deleted your account and wanna start a new character in the same class,the character you had must have been beyond level 40 (a test will be given to make sure u know that respective class)
2. You were hacked and you lost your character, while your character was 40+ (a test will also be given to make sure u know your class)
3. You have leveled on your own and u learned how to be at least a decent player in your class, condition under which plvling beyond level 40 might be available (a few question on how to deal with a few situations will be asked)

IF YOU are level 40+ you will also be taken to an area like cp where u will prove your abilities, pass the test showing you are a capable person and plvling will be in order.

The costs are the following:

Lev 1-10 - 10 silver/level
Lev 11-20 - 25 silver/level
Lev 21-30 - 40 silver/level
Lev 31-40 - 80 silver/level

LEV 40-50 - 150 silver/level (rare occasions though)

If i know u by any chance and i know u r a capable player (in other words if u r either a friend of mine or someone i know a lil info about) prices will look the following way.

Lev 1-10 - 10 silver/level
Lev 11-20- 20 silver/level
Lev 21-30- 30 silver/level
Lev 31-40- 60 silver/level

LEV 40-50 - 120 silver/level (rare occasions though)

PAYMENT IS DONE THE FOLLOWING WAY

AT LEVEL 10
AT LEVEL 15
AT LEVEL 20
EVERY 2 LEVEL FROM 21-30
EVERY LEVEL FROM 31+

NOTE: the leveling will be done by very exp players that will teach u how to use your class, every skill will be described and u will be adviced on how to build your character, WHILE the final word is still yours therefore u may either follow their advice or completely ignore it.

Some people choose to beg their way into getting plvl, although is true our services will cost, we will also provide u with information on your class tips on how to use your skills and advices regarding whatever questions u might have. I'll try to be like a private fiesta tutor ^^.

THE reason i made a few conditions is because i will not power level people who are not willing to learn about their class and i will try not to raise high level noobs that will annoy people further more.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND

Last edited by -Leona-; 02-08-2008 at 04:12 PM..
Old 02-08-2008, 06:04 PM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
No 3rd party programs are being used right?
Old 02-08-2008, 06:08 PM   #3
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Hmm that would have been a good thing to have when I was a lower level, might have helped me not make some mistakes.

@Yosei: Well there will be people partying with you, and most likely talking to you(bots cant talk)a.k.a teaching. But you never know...

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 02-08-2008, 06:45 PM   #4
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Will 50-60 be offered some time in the near future?
Old 02-08-2008, 11:14 PM   #5
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
^LOL!

But... I still frown on plvling. Old prejudices die hard.

Old 02-09-2008, 12:06 AM   #6
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

No there wont' be any third party programs, the leveling will be made while both the leveler and the person getting plvled is at the computer playing his/her character. ALSO the person should not go afk for a long period of time due to the fact that he needs to be around to see how things work out to furthermore get an idea of how he should use his/her class.

LEVEL 50-60 might become available after BR is opened and new grinding spaces are available. As it is now due to lack of space to grind on, plvl from 50-60 would take a really long time due to lack of grinding space and a heavy abundance of players grinding in the same time.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity

Last edited by -Leona-; 02-09-2008 at 12:08 AM..
Old 02-09-2008, 12:54 AM   #7
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
10s per level from 1-10?! Holy...

Plvling doesn't even work until 10, because you can only get a max of 1-50 exp per AEW mob at Lv 1-10.

You might want to lower prices a lot, because it is encouraging people to buy gold/silver...

I do think it's nice of you to help people who lose an account, though.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:41 AM   #8
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

I am fully aware that the ratio of xp/lv/silver for the levels 1-10 is very high but that was made on purpose to encourage the people to level themselves through the first ten levels which will give them a basic idea about their class. So take my word for it, i have thought of many aspects when i made that pricing, and if u think my prices are high take in account that i've decided to make this service available after i seen people charging 5x or 6x more than my current prices which kinda annoyed me seeing how some people might pay TO MUCH for what they gain.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
Old 02-09-2008, 04:08 AM   #9
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
^LOL!

But... I still frown on plvling. Old prejudices die hard.
I'm lazy.

Level 62 for 6 weeks now. Lol.

And I was curious, not that I need it. Just wondering what the price would be, since neither Elfenlied nor MerlinReborn have offered it.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:00 AM   #10
Patchouli
Honeying

In-Game Name: Patchouli
Current Level: 79 (Mage)
Server: Retired from Fiesta
Patchouli will become famous soon enough
I actually have some cynicism regarding people selling powerlevelling. I feel this because...

If the people who are doing the "powerlevelling" are killing level 75+ monsters, the extra low level char continues to give bonus experience to the rest of the party until level 42 (some variation depending on what is being killed), at which point, it's the same exp for the other people, even if the person being powerlevelled wasn't in the party. (Fiesta has one strange party Exp formula...)

Just feels weird to me to charge people for something when you're both mutually benefitting from each other, I dunno, just my opinion, but it feels kind of [edit: like something strange similar to] paying a cleric to join your party...
Closed Thread