Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 02:28 PM   #21
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath

....you have to pay people to AOE??

lulz.

Blue weapons should all be able to drop from the same mobs. So if the blue bow drops from BoD, then everything else should drop from BoD. But yeah, there's no way to confirm that information.

Old 01-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #22
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
I dont pay anyone to AOE, I can do that myself. But the types of people who troll the dungeons in AoE parties dont do it out of the goodness of their hearts thats for damn sure.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Old 01-15-2009, 03:19 PM   #23
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post

I feel like this was directed at me LOOLL (even though I know it's only coincidence xD)
I have a screenshot somewhere of an archer with a lvl 5x blue bow xD
I think I stood there and took screenshots of her bow ten times LOL
I cant remember his name exactly but it was a guy, he has an 8x mage as well.
Bad memory ftl =(
Old 01-15-2009, 04:39 PM   #24
Prissy
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Valerriana
Current Level: 60
Server: Apoline
Prissy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Prissy
blue weps are nice..i wish i had one but what i like more is the purple wepp (teva) soo awesome *gimme*

~Siggy made by Leesa~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 01-15-2009, 05:30 PM   #25
copycat_teefs
Imp

Current Level: 71
Server: Apoline
copycat_teefs is on a distinguished road
*hides* I really like my blue shield ^_^

Now the purpose of this post: Does anyone on teva have a lv 50 shield cleric? I wana know how many people have them lol.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:48 PM   #26
yuujou
Bored Imp

Achilles Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Tower Blaster Champion!
Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Yuujou
Current Level: 23 I think O.o
Server: Teva
yuujou is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mindspank View Post
I know who has one of the 50 1h weapons, and hes a prick. I hope he rots in hell. Not because he has one, but because he IS a prick.

And trying to find a blue bow is a pain in the rear end as I dont have the cash to pay people to AOE in the places its said to drop, because no one will do anything anymore unless there is something involved in it for them, and I cant quite AOE that well by myself. Ive died more times in the past two days with mist than I have from lvl 10~50. So im suckin right now.

Also there is alot of controversy on where exactly the level 50 blue weapons drop. Some people SWEAR they drop in CP1, the guide says BoD (for the bow anyways), and some people say its a 1/100000 chance drop from a 5x~7x mob. it would be nice to get some solid confirmation in information. Because of the infrequency on the lvl 50 weapons im going to say that they do drop in a specific location but no one either knows, or wants to share this info.

Honestly if someones hoarding this information thats kinda inconsiderate. I mean I understand. Hey if I knew someplace where shining/brave rings dropped more frequently than others i would keep a lid on it. For a little while anyways. After that, I would share this info because other people should be able to enjoy finding a nice drop. Anyways yeah.

I hate that bow. Its become somewhat of an obsession for me ever since that big stink about it a year ago here on the boards.

well I think it's in bod someone from bijou posted pics of them finding one (blue axe) in there with their pt. Also apparently u could get it from honeying which would kinda make sense since u can get 70 blues in kkp....gm also but that suppose to be a glitch >.>'
Closed Thread