Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 01:13 PM   #21
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation

Still hilarious! I showed it to my hubby and my ex-daughter-in-law, neither of whom have ever nor will ever plat Fiesta, but none-the-less they both laughed and thought it was cute. My ex-daughter-in-law liked Dance 5 RIP also, but hubby didn’t hang long since the scenery never really changed much (and I don’t think he has ever heard the song before either so he couldn’t really make the connection.).

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere

Last edited by Lady-Loki; 01-21-2008 at 01:21 PM..
Old 01-21-2008, 01:17 PM   #22
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Haha. Too cute. Now you need to do one of all the death's in the Honeying KQ.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-21-2008, 01:17 PM   #23
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
Still hilarious! I showed it to my hubby and my ex-daughter-in-law, neither of whom have ever nor will ever plat Fiesta, but none-the-less they both laughed and thought it was cute. My ex-daughter-in-law liked Dance 5 RIP also, but hubby didn’t hang long since the scenery never really changed much (and I don’t think he has ever heard the song before either so he couldn’t really make the connection.).
LMAO! Really! Glad they liked it! =D I watched it a few times myself even though I made it, LOL. It's always fun to see Derrick dead on the ground in the background in every scene he was in. Don't think he was seen alive in there. LOL.

Edit: @ Spirit: LOL, I did record a few scenes from honeying KQ, but I don't know if I caught any of us dying. I was about to record scenes of us dying, but it was too hectic and I forget to press record. I did have one of you dying previously though, but you were in the middle of all the mobs so I couldn't see you. Or else I would have put that in the clip as well.

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 01-21-2008 at 01:22 PM..
Old 01-21-2008, 01:49 PM   #24
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Haha! I am always right in the middle of the mobs when I die. And OMG, when I try to run, I have all them huge bats chasing me and pulling them away from the tanks, so I figure I should just stay in the middle and spam pots, stones, and prayers.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 01-21-2008, 01:51 PM   #25
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

LMAO! Yeah! You're absolutely wild with your mage! I don't think I've ever seen you pull aggro this bad until we joined the Honeying KQ! I swear, my 3 key will break soon, LOL. But, it was really fun. I learned to love Rejuvenate through Honeying KQ though. Now, I might think about empowering that.... -goes drifting off in my thoughts-
Old 01-21-2008, 02:00 PM   #26
Spirit
complete once again

Loki always tells me that I should have made a fighter, because I am not happy simply standing off to the side and doing damage. I wanna get in there and kill kill kill. I love how when I am in the middle of the mob and I cant even see me, I will throw AOE and see all these big damage numbers surround me. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!! Mages rock!!! I can't wait till I get my Frost Nova, then I will be hell on wheels!!!!!

Old 01-21-2008, 02:07 PM   #27
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

LOL Oh dear, once you get your Nova Frost, poor Patchy wouldn't be able to keep aggro on him for his life, and then if you die from taking all the aggro, he would be the one to blame! LOL I see how it is now!!

Oh we're talking about him getting owned again... I wonder if he's sneezing. o:
Old 01-21-2008, 02:09 PM   #28
Spirit
complete once again

LMAO!!! He is used to it. The me pulling agro thing, not the getting owned thing, oh wait! He is used to that also!!!

Bless his heart, he puts up with so much from me. .

Old 01-21-2008, 02:14 PM   #29
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
LMAO!!! He is used to it. The me pulling agro thing, not the getting owned thing, oh wait! He is used to that also!!!

Bless his heart, he puts up with so much from me. .
You get by with this one just because you did the "Proper Southern Thang" and blessed his heart first.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 01-21-2008, 02:16 PM   #30
Spirit
complete once again

Lol. I think it's the Southern thang that makes him put up with me so much. Haha!! We kill him all the time, I pick on him, I make fun of him, and yet he still comes back for more.

We need to do an Ode' to Patches, with screenies of all his deaths.

Closed Thread