Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-08-2009, 01:37 PM   #1
carlar9
Slime

carlar9 is on a distinguished road
shortcut bar problem

Help ...I was trying to figure out how to remove extra shortcut bars and accidently shortened my main shortcut bar. I tried the interface trick and it didn't help. I now only have 5 slots for skills etc to be placed. Anyone know how to add back the 7 missing bars?
carlar9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Click on the right-edge of the skill bar.

While holding it down (left mouse button) drag to the right. Think that's how you do it.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #3
carlar9
Slime

carlar9 is on a distinguished road
you were right
it worked. Thanks. Do you know how to recharge the wooden horse we can ride? mine ran out and won't hardly move now.
carlar9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:11 PM   #4
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Hey np.

You can buy things called flotation stones from the Item Merchants in the major towns. Item Merchant Pey in Roumen (?) Keaton in Elderine (?) and Pooring (?) in Uruga. When you've bought the stones get on your horse and r.click on the stones to use one. Each stone used will refill the hobby a little.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote