Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-20-2009, 11:02 PM   #1
Luciano1997
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: LucianoCT
Current Level: 20
Server: Bijou
Luciano1997 is on a distinguished road
Production skill choice

I don't know what production skills to choose for each of my new characters (I'm planning on deleting my current ones and making one of every class.

Stone production
Scroll production
Potion production
Composition
Decomposition

Which ones do I choose? Tell me by replying with these lists (filled in, of course)

In order of possible money obtained (most to least) if sold to other players:

In order of usefulness for Archers (best to worst):

In order of usefulness for Clerics (best to worst):

In order of usefulness for Fighters (best to worst):

In order of usefulness for Mages (best to worst):

Luciano1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:22 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm I can't list them in the orders that you want.. but here's what I think are the differences between each production:

Scroll Production - Probably the most profitable, mostly sold, materials are relatively easy to find, one of the best money making production in the game, because pretty much everyone needs scrolls.

Stone Production - Only useful for the enhancers, materials are relatively easy to obtain, but you need lots of materials to make 1 Xir. You can probably only sell 10-20 stones a night, compare to selling a stack of 50 scrolls a night.

Potion Production - Only HP potions sells well, but you need Sign of Trace for T2 / T3 HP pots, which are not a very common monster drop. So you may find it harder and takes longer to obtain enough materials to make a stack of HP pots, compare to scrolls.

Decomposition / Composition
- These productions does not make money on their own. They are used to make the correct tier materials for the 3 productions above. (If you need T2 meat, but you've got tones of T1 meat, you comp them up, if you've got T3 meat, then you decomp them down).

If you've got Scroll production on one character, you don't need scroll production on another character. You should just transfer the materials through storage and have one of the character specify in making scrolls.

It is also recommended that when you need comp / decomp skill, you should put these two skills on the same character for the ease of leveling up these skills.

Hope that helps.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:33 PM   #3
Luciano1997
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: LucianoCT
Current Level: 20
Server: Bijou
Luciano1997 is on a distinguished road
You can't put them in order and I see why, thank you. Um, that's very helpful, I'll take the thing you said about having composition and decomposition on the same character: on my other character, I had composition and potion making. Didn't work so well. Anyway, got to go now, so thanks again and bye!
Luciano1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:07 AM   #4
crazyplay
Fire Mushroom

crazyplay is on a distinguished road
i thinks there's no fixed answer for this, what you need to do is to find out the features for your character and think about why you need this production skills, and then you get an answer
crazyplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:53 PM   #5
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Hessah is right, only hp pots sell so , meat, signs, fruit, and 1 herb type.

For stones you need 3 types dust, 2 ores, and 1 jewel.

the types of mats you need to buy and save are only a few.

For scrolls you need sap, toads, shrooms, tail, sbl, leather, tooth, beast leather, and slime. More storage space required.

The best thing to do is to put comp/decomp on a char and then one only production skill on each of 3 other char. That way no one has to get loaded up with mats.

Your active char can then do their thing while placeing other mats is storage where they can then be picked up and stored by the char that needs them untill you are ready to make their product. This will help to keep your main inv clear.

Its a nice feeling knowing that you are independent of the need to buy from others and can even make some $$.
Silent Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 07:36 AM   #6
direking
Speedy Slime

direking is on a distinguished road
game is for fun, right?

i dont suggest you to study some skills of production, unless it's your hobby. it will make you feel tired, and can't enjoy the fun of game

btw, if you need something, you can buy it from shop or others.
direking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:29 PM   #7
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by direking View Post
game is for fun, right?

i dont suggest you to study some skills of production, unless it's your hobby. it will make you feel tired, and can't enjoy the fun of game

btw, if you need something, you can buy it from shop or others.

"I have always depended on the kindness of others"

Scarlet O'hara
Silent Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 05:09 PM   #8
Kitager
Digerati

In-Game Name: Ermengarde
Current Level: 82
Server: WE ARE TEVA !!
Kitager will become famous soon enough
Hmm, Hessah pretty much hit it on the head in her post. A VERY easy way to get money (btw this goes for anyone that hasn't yet reached t3 prod. scroll-making) is to make t2 speed scrolls. Youll need ALOT of slime jelly (it can be hard to procure without a purchase vendor) but t2 speed sells for the same amount as t3 scrolls (6-11s a scroll). when you hit t3 speed, 1 scroll can sell for up to 70s :O
Old 07-27-2009, 04:30 AM   #9
emma88
Imp

emma88 is on a distinguished road
up to your choice
You can choose the production skill according to your interests. Or you can choose different skill for different character, this is much better, and can satisfied all your requirements.
emma88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:34 AM   #10
emma88
Imp

emma88 is on a distinguished road
game is for fun
game is for fun, if he think to learn some skills in game is his hobby ,he just does it.
emma88 is offline   Reply With Quote