Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 08:26 PM   #1
Lirange
Bad Kid

For those of you with multiple characters

I know alot of people here have multiple characters.
So i was wondering when you buy cs, how do you decide which gets which? Or do you have enough money to have all of you characters to have beauty coupons, cs clothes, and mounts? Especially you with 4 characters. How do you decide which character gets the cs benefits?
Old 06-01-2009, 08:33 PM   #2
Pebbles
Hob

In-Game Name: Kabura | Majinai
Current Level: 5x | 7x
Server: Teva
Pebbles has disabled reputation
Back in like Nov. 2007, I bought perm median packs for all my chars. When the beauty coupon came out, I bought it for all my chars. Usually, if there's something perm, it'll go to my favorites first. The rest, like 30days and such, are given to whichever chara I am currently playing the most. owo

Last edited by Pebbles; 06-01-2009 at 08:35 PM..
Old 06-01-2009, 08:46 PM   #3
Lirange
Bad Kid

it was a pack for all your characters?
or for each individually?
Old 06-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #4
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

One of the best things about the CS stuff is it allows you to customize each character. For me, my main gets the most stuff - if I play one of my alts for more than a few minutes and plan decide to slum it low level for a while, then I use some on that character. Most of the stuff costs too much if you aren't using it.

Old 06-01-2009, 09:15 PM   #5
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
I only buy sc for the one that im gonna be playing on for a long time. No point getting stuff for everyone when its gonna run out...like Pebbles I bought the menian for 3/4 of my chars.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 06-01-2009, 09:41 PM   #6
Lirange
Bad Kid

menina? -_-
Old 06-01-2009, 11:38 PM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
it was a pack for all your characters?
or for each individually?
Each Individually... there's nothing in cash shop that lets you buy "one pack" for all characters...

And anything that comes in a pack, you cant separate them for different characters, like the Earth Day pack came with House, Costume, Potion, when you take it out of Prem bag it all goes onto 1 character and you can't move it..

I did the same as Ziwivix... only bought stuff for the character that I'm planning to play the most of...

Menian was the first costume that came out in our CS... was available in 30 days and Permanent version... they don't sell it anymore though...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread