Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 08:48 PM   #41
Revy
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Revy
Revy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by +Tequila+
But before CB2 is over ill hit lvl 60 so i can add more fuel to the fire...when all the clerics are Paladins even without Invincible Ill see how you like us beatin the living daylights out you
That's the spirit!
However, I don't see the point in this. I'm not talking about someone 10 lvls higher than his enemies. Of course he will own, that has nothing to do with balance.
Lol.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:49 PM   #42
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by +Tequila+ View Post
Archers bring something very important to pvp...DEGEN...which if they knew the game and knew thier class they would know that they can stack Skill 1 and Skill 2: if you wish to dispute me on that then go ahead but Ive had it done to me so you're point is moot

Any game where the Guild War has no death timer will be a healer war...or Simply whoever has the better players etc etc will win. But before CB2 is over ill hit lvl 60 so i can add more fuel to the fire...when all the clerics are Paladins even without Invincible Ill see how you like us beatin the living daylights out you.
Clerics can always heal the poison degen thus removing degen archers effectiveness signifcantly,

and i think that last paragraph contradicts alot of what you've been saying really...

But its really not worth arguing over this, Outspark said their going to balance some things, and chances are, the clerics are going to get knocked down by the nerf bat.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 07-06-2007 at 08:52 PM..
Old 07-06-2007, 09:42 PM   #43
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by Revy View Post
That's the spirit!
However, I don't see the point in this. I'm not talking about someone 10 lvls higher than his enemies. Of course he will own, that has nothing to do with balance.
Lol.
LOL... yea ahh well ill pvp Andy or Fireriot not one of u guys....not worth the SP stone it'd take to heal myself once or twice

Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
Clerics can always heal the poison degen thus removing degen archers effectiveness signifcantly,

and i think that last paragraph contradicts alot of what you've been saying really...

But its really not worth arguing over this, Outspark said their going to balance some things, and chances are, the clerics are going to get knocked down by the nerf bat.
Its like this KR Fiesta =Outspark Fiesta KR Fiesta has 18 sec cool time on Invincible so us getting nerfed i dont see it coming if it does so well an so good but we will still own all class in PvP. As far as Clerics getting the nerf bat whats the point dude? To appease whiners?..who understand zilch about PvP/Endgame PvP/Higher lvl Dungeons and Bosses?..until you people understand that I suggest you stop being sore losers and deal with the game.

As far as my lvl 60 comment goes its merely so I can show you clerics own PvP period with or without Invincible does that mean we are overpowered? No it does'nt it jus means that theres so much we can do well . As for losing Archers Degen in pvp they have bleed which Cleric S.M.H cant heal and Poison rarely goes away with Cure...please until you have experienced more then your lvl 20-30ish pvp dont try to tell me anything because I'll always be able to prove you wrong and make you look silly in the process if need be.

Originally Posted by Synelia View Post
*new goal in game: kick Teq's ass!* xD
lol Syn should i go armorless? lol nah ILU Harlequin Forever

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 07-06-2007, 09:47 PM   #44
Synelia
Bone Imp

In-Game Name: Synelia
Current Level: 34
Synelia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Synelia
lol Syn should i go armorless? lol nah ILU Harlequin Forever
LOL MEANIE! I'll beat you some day! Mark my words! *shakes fist* ILU2 :P
Old 07-06-2007, 09:51 PM   #45
Whudafux
Smart Phino

In-Game Name: --
Current Level: --
Whudafux is on a distinguished road
Keep me updated on how it goes. I really wanna make a Cleric. :3
Old 07-06-2007, 10:45 PM   #46
Revy
Slow Slime

LOL... yea ahh well ill pvp Andy or Fireriot not one of u guys....not worth the SP stone it'd take to heal myself once or twice
It's not like i would try to fight back when it's obliviusly pointless. q;

As far as my lvl 60 comment goes its merely so I can show you clerics own PvP period with or without Invincible does that mean we are overpowered?
We haven't seen any of the lvl60 skills in work yet, it could happen that in an lvl60+ fight, Clerics will be underpowered. I suggest dropping this topic. ^^

No it does'nt it jus means that theres so much we can do well .
You're saying that everyone who are a cleric is doing soooo well?
Bullshit.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:47 PM   #47
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough

Any game where the Guild War has no death timer will be a healer war...or Simply whoever has the better players etc etc will win. t you.
Please if you think others do not understand the game very well, that never gives you a right to be an arrogant jerk off. You really seem determined to force your opinion of how your opinion of game balance is on others. We all have our opinions here, please try to be mature. So far i've respected yours by never insulting your intelligence. I've only been saying my opinions, not complaining.

My point (that you misunderstood) in that previous post you even admitted that so far the guildwars is set in FAVOR of clerics.Guild wars is the only pvp we have here ATM. 2 clerics vs any other duo setup will in most cases end up in the cleric duo winning so far in this CB.

Really, theres no need for anger over a closed beta thats most likely going to change within a few days. I'm not gonna cry over a game thats still in CB.

Take a deep breath, realize i'm not trying to shoot you down
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 07-06-2007 at 10:57 PM..
Old 07-06-2007, 10:57 PM   #48
Revy
Slow Slime

I can't agree on that, rokaraged. Cleric damage output, to simply put, sucks. And they don't have any skills to immobilize an enemy (as far as i know... fix me up if i'm wrong. O.o), so a 2on2 fight against two clerics will result in another never-ending fight.

I must repeat that it's not the clerics who are imbalanced. They are able to ruin any kind of battle plan just by casting one spell. That's all.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:13 PM   #49
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

You have a good point revy. I was wrong with the duo statement
Old 07-06-2007, 11:31 PM   #50
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by Revy View Post
It's not like i would try to fight back when it's obliviusly pointless. q;

We haven't seen any of the lvl60 skills in work yet, it could happen that in an lvl60+ fight, Clerics will be underpowered. I suggest dropping this topic. ^^

You're saying that everyone who are a cleric is doing soooo well?
Bullshit.
Revy wtf? when did i say everyone who is a Cleric is doing so wonderful?....i said we Clerics as a Class own in pvp because theres so much we do well...we dea goodl dmg in Melee...Tank well...and we heal thats what I said read better dude...Oh an ive seen the lvl 60 skill so Paladins are not underpowered nor overpowered . Learn to read better please

Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
Please if you think others do not understand the game very well, that never gives you a right to be an arrogant jerk off. You really seem determined to force your opinion of how your opinion of game balance is on others. We all have our opinions here, please try to be mature. So far i've respected yours by never insulting your intelligence. I've only been saying my opinions, not complaining.

My point (that you misunderstood) in that previous post you even admitted that so far the guildwars is set in FAVOR of clerics.Guild wars is the only pvp we have here ATM. 2 clerics vs any other duo setup will in most cases end up in the cleric duo winning so far in this CB.

Really, theres no need for anger over a closed beta thats most likely going to change within a few days. I'm not gonna cry over a game thats still in CB.

Take a deep breath, realize i'm not trying to shoot you down
You may consider me a arrogant jerk off lol doesnt matter to me...my guildmates know me and know how am I and they are all i really need inthe game.We are the best guild on Teva and will continue being so in OB and after that but all thats irrevelant to the topic of this debate

From all the comments I've regarding all people do is complain about how Clerics as a class should be nerfed since no class can solo a cleric and how *overpowered* Invincible is.Thats how i draw the conclusion that you guys dont know the game very well.I suppose if Clerics were slow lvling weak classes that have to depend on parties to lvl it would all be fine? But like I've stated before simply because we can exist on our own an actually factor in during pvp people must complain.

How did I admit anything? I said that any game with no death timer in GvG will be a healer war...whoevers healers get up faster an heal better wins OR whoever has the better players wins. Better players being people who realize things about PvP and learn how to work through them. If you guys complaints actually does get Invincible changed Oh well...Jus think about a Fighter tanking Robo with a 2min recharge on Invincible. But wait none of you guys have even tried to tank Robo or the Goblin King so again you are complaining without knowing the game.

I'm not trying to force my opinions on anyone. I feel that if people can post anti-Invincible propaganda then I'm allowed to post as much as I want.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Closed Thread