Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 05:13 AM   #1
BuzZzKiLL
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: BuzZzKiLL
Current Level: Mage 5x Tank6x
Server: Bijou
BuzZzKiLL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BuzZzKiLL
Tank Build, Help?

well, so far my tank is a beauty. +15str,+35end. he can tank 2 orcs at a time unbuffed an killem in about 10-15 secs. my question is for future stat building. should i go for +25 str then the rest Spr, ooooorrrr stik with 25str and the rest end? the main goal im lookin for is to be able to kill HIGH level monsters FAST w/o the use of godlys or full +9s. if any of u have tried the str, end, and spr build plz inform me on its usefullness. much appreciated, BuzZz. ill chek bak up on it tom, g'night all.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:43 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
In my opinion I wouldn't spread your points out too much. Up until 60+ I had weapons that were far from godly, unenhanced and was full END. I obviously couldn't kill as fast as the next Axe user but I was going after an entire Abyss room by myself and gaining 10% per 15-20 minutes (this is when I got the most exp possible at the level).

Uhm, since I'm guessing you're using the 1H + shield combo I'd go for the STR. Your attack rate is much faster than the 2H which means you will get that constant increase in STR and make up for the slow swing of the 2H. If you switch to 2H while soloing then I'd go for the SPR increase. Getting a high crit with 1H isn't worth that much imo unless you've got it enhanced. But I'll tell you now that a +9 1H sword is the almost equal to an unenhanced green Axe.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:27 PM   #3
BuzZzKiLL
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: BuzZzKiLL
Current Level: Mage 5x Tank6x
Server: Bijou
BuzZzKiLL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BuzZzKiLL
ahhh ty ty, i had jus recently got a +9 1h with +19str(?) and like 12end, and WOW, really noticable increase. so from what u say ill prooobably do the 25str build then the rest end. 20 more levels and i should be at 25str an 45end cuz i go 1:1str/end inbetween levels(unless the level 60 thing gives u more than 1 stat point). i was curious as to the spr cuz i see a lot of the basic attacks crit, which is the same power as that triple slash w/o crit. what i was thinkin was if i could get that to crit jus as much as the basic attack it would be like double the damage overall, but im probably puttin to much trust into the spr lol. thx love *Hugz
Closed Thread