Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-25-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
transformice
Crab

transformice is on a distinguished road
Archer/Cleric

I got a lvl 57 mage , its fun because of godly hits , sc , good blue's... But after a while it don't train anymore...

Now , i want a new character...

Fighter i don't want because of... Epicly much fighters everywhere!

Now i'm thinking...
1) Archer
- Fast training ( AoE Poison... )
- Good & Helpfull in pvp
2)Cleric
- Slow training ;( (Or joining a party but w/e )
- Can't being defeat easy , and can help others

I don't got an ARCHER or CLERIC yet , so i need to start at level 1

What i want :
-Fast leveling
-Good hits
-Helpfull in Quests & Kq ( Archer with Aoe / poison and cleric with heal , its both good)

I can't choosee , Tell me why you choose Archer/Cleric

So , answer with

1) A'/'C It levels fast because...
2) A'/'C It hit good with.. And with build...
3) A'/'C It is helpfull in Quest&Kq because...
4) What build should i choose? (Archerex/Str?)(Cleric:EndSpr/SprStr/EndStr?)

Thankyou ;d
transformice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 05:29 PM   #2
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
OK, my 2 mains are cleric (L102 Holy Knight) and archer (L89). From a gameplay standpoint, both are good for soloing. Archer will level much faster as a solo, where cleric needs a party to maximize speed in that way. Archer is strong in PvP from the mid 30's until about 60, when mages begin to own the game. Clerics are never a good PvP choice. Archer becomes really fun to play at L51 with the AoE poisons, and that's when the fast leveling begins. I have soloed every boss mob for each level of the game with both characters, and tanked with both in Kingdom quests. I play my cleric with a build of 25 spr (for the crit bonus), 25 end (block bonus), and the rest in str for damage. With that build, I outdamage true tanking fighters. For the archer, my build is roughly the same. Word of warning, the higher level you become as an archer, the harder it becomes to get a party. Most people try to get multiple mages in parties due to the massive damage they can do, and archers are left out unless a party gets desperate for another DD.

Hope that confused you more.

"I support the Missionary's position....."
- Captain Jack Sparrow
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:08 PM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty much Ditto Helion, I had a cleric first, then mage then archer..

You'll pretty much ALWAYS be helpful as a cleric in KQ, you can never have too many people healing xD What server are you on? We have a high demand for clerics in the 8x range on Teva xD

Archer will have better hit than Cleric.. archer's kiting skill is so much fun! and you don't have to rely on a party... which also translate to parties don't need you......

you should just start both xD when u feel like being support, play cleric, if u're sick if healing and just wanna sit back and spam some skills go archer...

I went 25 SPR rest STR on my archer, put on a 7% crit suit yesterday and i almost had a seizure with the AOE crits!!

Cleric I went 25 SPR, 50 END, and STR (or just put it all in END).. mainly coz I was support, and barely soloed...

But you haven't go to the fun levels of your mage yet! mage blooms from lvl 60+!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:16 PM   #4
transformice
Crab

Yes , My mage is my main from 57 , i'll keep training him , same with cleric or archer , fighter maybe too?

Its just , i want mage + only 1..

I like high hitting , and fast training , and solo'ng, sounds like Archer or fighter? or SoloCleric? i just don't know ):
Old 12-25-2010, 09:23 PM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
"I like high hitting , and fast training , and solo'ng" - That has to be an archer... Personally I think they're the best solo class.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-25-2010, 09:36 PM   #6
transformice
Crab

So , My main stays my mage , i'll train my mage & an archer , is that the best for me? A Solo/Fast'leveling freak? ;D
Old 12-25-2010, 09:52 PM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Yeah I think so.. Clerics are not solo class, unless you're a tank-DD-Cleric like Helion...

You'll need patience to ge to lvlv 51, it may be a bit slow to start at first.. but it'll definitely pick up from lvl 51+

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-25-2010, 11:09 PM   #8
AVTXL386
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: AVTXL386
Current Level: 68
Server: Bijou
AVTXL386 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Helion View Post
Clerics are never a good PvP choice.
whens the last time you've played the game? (or at least gone to Bijou)

true that clerics aren't the best choice for PvP, but a growing number of PvP only clerics are appearing on Bijou and smashing PKers. =.= too tired to explain more in detail now. we can debate later.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:42 AM   #9
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Server: Bijou
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, for all the three conditions, archer is 1st,1st and 2nd... And clerics are horrible for pvp...
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:46 AM   #10
transformice
Crab

But my mage keeps my main because of high hits & best AoE's

But i want second char ,

but if i whas looking

PVP --> Fighter
fast train --> archer
solo --> fighter/archer
Farm --> Fighter

So isn't it better that i just choose Fighter ? And i want to be a good hitter , but good hp too , whats the build of a fighter then?