Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 01:23 AM   #1
Deadly_Messiah
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Deadly_Messiah
Current Level: 66
Server: Teva
Deadly_Messiah is on a distinguished road
Average Age?

Out of curiosity, I'm wondering how old the average Fiesta player is? I'm 28 (which I'm guessing is old by comparison), and was surprised to fild my guild master is only 12 and most of the members are about the same age. Are there any other old gamers out there?

Last edited by Deadly_Messiah; 08-18-2009 at 01:32 AM..
Old 08-18-2009, 01:33 AM   #2
joshbl56
Mini Greenky

In-Game Name: Toasty_Cleric, Toasty_Fighter, Toasty_Mage, Toasty_Trickster, Toasty_Tanker
Current Level: 60, 32, 36, 20, 1
Server: Bijou
joshbl56 has disabled reputation
theres two or three people in my guild thats over 20 (that I know of) but the majority is still in there teen years.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:40 AM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Most players are mid teens to mid 20s, but there are players around your age. Just gotta find them lol.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:55 AM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I'm fairly sure the majority are in their teens, but there are some gamers our age. I'm 28.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:03 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah we've got some older players... I'm 25 myself.. but I've met a few that's 35~40+

we wouldnt make up the majority but there are older players out there.. in fact, I believe there was once upon a time a thread on the Official forum for all the "oldies" and there's actually quite a lot of age 35+ players out there..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 08-18-2009, 02:38 AM   #6
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Yeah we've got some older players... I'm 25 myself.. but I've met a few that's 35~40+

we wouldnt make up the majority but there are older players out there.. in fact, I believe there was once upon a time a thread on the Official forum for all the "oldies" and there's actually quite a lot of age 35+ players out there..
I hate to say it, but I'm 43.

Old 08-18-2009, 02:40 AM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
D: Hessah is older than me.

I've got some people who are 28+ in my own clan...~ Most 20+ are the Cash Shoppers? :P
Old 08-18-2009, 02:48 AM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
The smart cashshoppers are the older ones ;p
Old 08-18-2009, 03:02 AM   #9
Deadly_Messiah
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Deadly_Messiah
Current Level: 66
Deadly_Messiah is on a distinguished road
Oh trust me, that I know. I have blown what I would consider to be rediculous amounts on sparkcash, considering it's f2p. But I think our ability to fund ourselves without having to borrow a parents credit card has a huge effect on that.

“Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds”
J. Robert Oppenheimer
Old 08-18-2009, 03:04 AM   #10
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Well, for those without impulse control, perhaps, LOL. I think I spent a total of $20 in the cash shop.