Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 10:55 AM   #1
Luciano1997
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: LucianoCT
Current Level: 20
Server: Bijou
Luciano1997 is on a distinguished road
Abyss Help?

I need to know a bit more about the abysses.

Do you lose xp when killed by monsters and players?
Do you gain xp when killing players?
Are Clerics any good at soloing in the Abyss, against monsters and players?

Also, do you lose or gain xp when killed or killing players in Free Battle Zone?

Last edited by Luciano1997; 08-11-2009 at 11:11 AM..
Old 08-11-2009, 11:31 AM   #2
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
If I remember clearly...

In abyss, you lose 1% if killed by a monster, 0.5% if killed by a player.
Killing players will not gain you exp.

Exp can't be gained or lost in FBZ.

Can't answer the one about clerics. ^^;

{ enraya ! }
Old 08-11-2009, 11:34 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I don't think clerics are good to solo in abyss, against monsters or players...

They are pretty efficient at lower levels (if they're STR built) but as you get higher.. it's much faster to party with people. They can do it (since they're pretty sturdy with the heals), but it'll be slower than partying.

Then again, sparkcash items make anything and anyone good at killing, so yeah. I'm just assuming that the cleric doesn't have any SC on. xD
Old 08-11-2009, 11:49 AM   #4
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Mmm, pretty sure they wouldn't have changed this.

Monsters in the abyss generally have more Hp if a little less Def. than the mobs in normal maps. Due to the awkward placing of most mobs in the abyss + inherent lack of an AoE attack for Clerics (most Clerics) + lowest overall damage for the class, Clerics are generally not very good for soloing in an abyss. If your goal is xp, it's generally better to find an Archer and have them kite rooms, casting an occasional heal every now and then. Mages are also good for duoing, Fighters less so.

Wish I could play... T__T
Old 08-11-2009, 12:03 PM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I recall that if you get killed by a player in abyss you lose 0.2%...

As Ivra said, mobs in abyss seems to have more HP, although they do less dmg... but they also give more exp than a normal mob...

To solo as a cleric you'll need to go into an abyss that's higher than your level to actually gain benefits from it, I believe.. (like if you were level 50, then go into 60 or even 70...) but you need to watch out for PKers...

I was a lvl 7x cleric and I went into 9x abyss and the exp was decent enough.. but if I was in a level 7x abyss, I won't be surprised if I didnt even get 1% in an hr...

but of coz, the best wat to level in abyss is to find an archer or mage and AOE in your level abyss...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread