Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 01:47 AM   #11
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Icy View Post
The conversion rate means effectively the amount by which their SP is healed is 6-7 times the SP you used to heal them... Whether this is a good thing or a bad thing depends on the situation =/
Well, if you look from the mage's point of view...

You get free SP.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:53 AM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah yeah~ that's wat i'm getting at... Free SP for them at the cost of MY SP..

why are their SP more precious than mine? XD

oh well...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-26-2007, 01:53 AM   #13
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
Well, if you look from the mage's point of view...

You get free SP.
I tried this, but you didn't heal me immediately afterwards =/ So I figured you didn't want to.

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
yeah yeah~ that's wat i'm getting at... Free SP for them at the cost of MY SP..

why are their SP more precious than mine? XD

oh well...
If you want to have a hard hitting machine that burns ~70 SP every second, you gotta do something to help ~.~ Otherwise settle for the less hard hitting mode of lv 1 skills unless the mage is willing to spend a lot on SP stones.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 10-26-2007 at 02:05 AM.. Reason: Merged posts.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:06 AM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i was hoping some clerics would back me up

i thought i'm helping a lot already by healing whenever a mob atks...

i guess in a smaller party its not too bad.. but in a party of 5... its too hectic..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-26-2007, 02:16 AM   #15
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
...I'd have one hand on the F1-5 keys and the other on the skills. When I use a cleric the shortkeys for all the wonderful spells are bound to the arrow keys ^^

I know what you mean, but having a mage Life Tapping themselves just after killing a mob isn't too bad ~.~

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."

Last edited by Icy; 10-26-2007 at 02:20 AM..
Old 10-26-2007, 02:21 AM   #16
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

=/ i've only got 2 hands.. if i hv 1 hand on F keys, the other on skills (1-5) i hv no hand for the mouse...

i'll always move the screen around coz ppl are always running everywhere...

oh well anyway.. i still cant get my head around this life tap skill XD

- runs away to lunch -

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-26-2007, 02:29 AM   #17
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
I appear to be the only person who has one hand on WASD and 1-5, and the other other hand on the mouse.

And Icy, I neglected to heal you sometimes because you tapped about every 30 seconds ._.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:59 AM   #18
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I usually tell clerics to not heal me when I use life tap, I just use an HP stone. But if a mage is using life tap in a KQ, they must be very unprepared <.<

I usually have one hand by tab and 1-4, and the other on the mouse
Old 10-26-2007, 03:08 AM   #19
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

yeah hmm i think its very dangerous to use lifetap in KQ!

this guy was using it AND getting hit by mob (he didnt last very long needless to say).. i had to tell him to watch his own life... and he did which was good (he ran instead of tanking the mob expecting me to heal him)

so does most mage use lifetap? its only more recently that i've gotten into parties with mages that use lifetap... and i dont often party with mage..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-26-2007, 03:21 AM   #20
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Some do, it can be helpful.. it helps you fit in afew more attacks. I don't use it often, only sometimes.
Closed Thread