Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-20-2008, 03:31 AM   #31
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by FatalLace View Post
thought a bit more about this thread... what's the drawback to "grinding"? oftentimes it's faster and easier than some of the repeatables...

for instance - solo grind in LOT from 60-64 is faster than doing spores (if u have the ability and resources to do this)

also for repeatables like Mud of Purity, it may as well be a grind.. i did this quest the other day... killed the required 70 lizardmen and had 3 muds to show for it, i still needed 17 more! this was solo WITH hunter's warrant. i guess luck has a lot to do with them, especially those repeatables that require a drop, not just kill counts.
Oh there is nothing wrong with grinding. I just know that some people made a few comments to me about all the grinding they had to do to get to 70. And with 3 of my characters, I normally solo, soloing can be a pain when grinding. So, I created a plan to level without grinding. So, when those people made comments to me, I told them I mapped it out with no grinding and several of them asked me to post how. So, I took the time to turn my spreadsheet into a guide.

If you like grinding, then there is nothing wrong with it. It is just sometimes easier to find a party working repeatables than finding a party to grind.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:56 AM   #32
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Server: Epith
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
With the right abyss party, you can pull the upper right room in 60s abyss completely and receive awesome exp. I had a party with 3 fighters, a mage, and a cleric, and we did some serious grinding. I got, like, 20% at lvl 66 because I was so bored of greenkies and wanted more mats.

For the archon feathers quests, I actually partied with a greenkies group that was pulling a lot, greenkies and archons included. I also had the greenkies sloughs quest so I got both drops while they got their greenkies. It worked out well.
Miriamele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #33
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Excellent guide. I bookmoarked this topic to help me when I reach 60. Do you happen to have a guide for 50-60?

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

EdwardWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:02 PM   #34
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Originally Posted by EdwardWarlock View Post
Excellent guide. I bookmoarked this topic to help me when I reach 60. Do you happen to have a guide for 50-60?
Working on it. Hopefully, before Christmas, lol.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 12-21-2008, 10:18 PM   #35
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
WOWOWOWOOW What an awesome guide! I didnt realise we've got so many quest...

Cant wait to see the level 50 guide XD Coz i'm soon hitting level 50 LOL!!

Originally Posted by FatalLace View Post
thought a bit more about this thread... what's the drawback to "grinding"? oftentimes it's faster and easier than some of the repeatables...

for instance - solo grind in LOT from 60-64 is faster than doing spores (if u have the ability and resources to do this)

also for repeatables like Mud of Purity, it may as well be a grind.. i did this quest the other day... killed the required 70 lizardmen and had 3 muds to show for it, i still needed 17 more! this was solo WITH hunter's warrant. i guess luck has a lot to do with them, especially those repeatables that require a drop, not just kill counts.
That may depend on what class you are.

As you're a mage, you could AOE and probably get quicker exp in abyss...

I as a bloody slow cleric, is a 1 on 1 wherever I am, I may as well do quest XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:39 PM   #36
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Yeah, hopefully I can work on the level 50-60 guide soon. Maybe i can get it up before the end of this weekend. But, it needs a lot of tweaking, because I did not start working on it until after my archer was 51. But, she has a pretty smooth ride from 51-60.
Good to know. I'm really looking forward to it, thanks.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

EdwardWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:39 AM   #37
Kenryuu
Orc

In-Game Name: Kenryuu, Shiraiyuki
Current Level: 48, 60 <3
Server: Epith
Kenryuu is on a distinguished road
Nice. I can use it later on thanks Spirit

Thanks Loveless :3
Kenryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 03:54 PM   #38
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation

I just realized that this plan is not the same plan that you gave me on the spreadsheet.

AHHHHHHHHHHHARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

You have me doin MUDS through all of 68 ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

LOKI Thanks!!

Last edited by Manzcar; 12-22-2008 at 03:57 PM.. Reason: found out the difference and ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGhhhhhhhhhhhh
Manzcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 04:08 PM   #39
Spirit
complete once again

Originally Posted by Manzcar View Post

I just realized that this plan is not the same plan that you gave me on the spreadsheet.

AHHHHHHHHHHHARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

You have me doin MUDS through all of 68 ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Because you had already done some of your quests. Take a look at both and see if you can move stuff around. My plans are not set in stone, lol.

Old 12-22-2008, 04:32 PM   #40
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
I know that I'm looking to see if there is something I can do to lessen the Muddiness of my climb to 70.

LOKI Thanks!!
Manzcar is offline   Reply With Quote