Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 02:00 AM   #21
chinhchinh
Zombie Master

I'm stuck between Cleric and Archer now for OB. I have an Archer now, sure its awesome but Clerics are more versatile.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:39 AM   #22
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Im still gonna make another mage in OB>.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:29 AM   #23
CheeseMaster524
Speedy Slime

CheeseMaster524 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CheeseMaster524 Send a message via MSN to CheeseMaster524
Originally Posted by fullback1719 View Post
Im still gonna make another mage in OB>.
that's nice....... >.>

yeah so far i've been putting my pts into str and end, trying to make lvling as easy as possible. i think i should put some into spr for the xtra sp and the crit is a bonus haha. I alrdy talked about my point with int, but what do u guys think about dex? to tell you the truth, i dont rly give a crap cuz i dont miss often and dodging isnt that important to me becuz of the end + heals (and the large abundance of end scrolls u get from quests )
Old 07-01-2007, 08:37 PM   #24
ColdxHeart
Prock Zone

In-Game Name: ColdxHeart
Current Level: 23
ColdxHeart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ColdxHeart Send a message via MSN to ColdxHeart Send a message via Skype™ to ColdxHeart
This looks like a fun class, though I have no idea what skills I'll add. I'm pretty sure I'll be a Cleric.
Old 07-01-2007, 09:23 PM   #25
Whudafux
Smart Phino

In-Game Name: --
Current Level: --
Whudafux is on a distinguished road
I'm probably gonna make a Cleric as well. :3
Old 07-08-2007, 06:23 AM   #26
Atreticus
Mushroom

In-Game Name: atreticus
Current Level: 13
Atreticus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Atreticus Send a message via Yahoo to Atreticus
I have a Lv 13 Cleric now, with most of my AP in STR, followed by END, then SPR...
The other APs, I'm not sure what to put...
Anyways, I'm still testing around, as I'm new to this whole thing about Clerics... I've always used Archers in the maple, but this time, I decided to try out clerics, as I thought of it as a new experience.. lol...

MMORPGs Played: Currently--Fiesta, Silkroad Online[pending]
Stopped: Maplestory, Runescape

Hope I can learn as much as I can from everyone... ^^
Old 07-08-2007, 06:46 AM   #27
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by chinhchinh View Post
I'm stuck between Cleric and Archer now for OB. I have an Archer now, sure its awesome but Clerics are more versatile.
Maybe make a cleric as your first char to help make money or something before raising an archer, since an archer seem to make me spend a lot more money than a cleric with the food and all.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:47 PM   #28
ColdxHeart
Prock Zone

In-Game Name: ColdxHeart
Current Level: 23
ColdxHeart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ColdxHeart Send a message via MSN to ColdxHeart Send a message via Skype™ to ColdxHeart
Originally Posted by Atreticus View Post
I have a Lv 13 Cleric now, with most of my AP in STR, followed by END, then SPR...
The other APs, I'm not sure what to put...
Anyways, I'm still testing around, as I'm new to this whole thing about Clerics... I've always used Archers in the maple, but this time, I decided to try out clerics, as I thought of it as a new experience.. lol...
You don't really need any SPR, as your Crit Rate will be alright without it. Clerics are better off STR and END.

ColdxHeart - Level 25 HighCleric
-Currently Guildless-. Rofl. That was totally pointless.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:05 PM   #29
Whudafux
Smart Phino

In-Game Name: --
Current Level: --
Whudafux is on a distinguished road
Well, I'm playing Korean Fiesta Online and I'm using a 3:2 END:STR Build, and it's working out awesomely. I do a good amount of damage and monsters don't deal much to me. :3 And and, Heal is just amazing. :3
Old 07-10-2007, 01:20 AM   #30
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by chinhchinh View Post
Clerics are more versatile but but they are'nt speed machines simple because where as we tank/survive better then mages and fighters....we simply dont kill fast enough...which is why im a bit behind Fire and AndyB well they were already higher lvls then me to begin with but fact still stands that those to classes kill faster

Originally Posted by CheeseMaster524 View Post
that's nice....... >.>

yeah so far i've been putting my pts into str and end, trying to make lvling as easy as possible. i think i should put some into spr for the xtra sp and the crit is a bonus haha. I alrdy talked about my point with int, but what do u guys think about dex? to tell you the truth, i dont rly give a crap cuz i dont miss often and dodging isnt that important to me becuz of the end + heals (and the large abundance of end scrolls u get from quests )
Int is pretty much useless along with dex and spr and whereas you may not miss alot now you will find yourself missing a bunch later..but dex from lvl ups and aim scrolls can handle that problem.

Originally Posted by ColdxHeart View Post
This looks like a fun class, though I have no idea what skills I'll add. I'm pretty sure I'll be a Cleric.
Clerics are fun but unless you have patience with them you will easily get bored. We start out slow but as we get more skills we lvl faster.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Closed Thread