Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 11:34 AM   #11
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road

Well, I think that having non-permanent items actually is better. I see so many people sell cash shop item for a HUGE amount of ingame cash in other games. But yea, I agree on you saying how stupid it is that you can't storage cashshop items. Great games such as Ragnarok Online have 30-day cashshop items as well as exp items, and drop increasing items. Maple story also has only 3 or so hairstyles as default. Prior to the last update or something, the only way you can change your hair is also by the cash shop. But recently they added a quest (only doable 1 time) in which you can change ur hairstyle. So yea... I guess I'll just have to agree on you saying how dumb it is for us not to be able to storage our cashshop items.

Anyways, back to the topic - I also got that email, I saw it, and that's why I posted :P Hopefully there are more that they didn't show us... Oh by the way, I like ONE of the female hairstyle (the double ponytail). it just sucks because all the MALE hairstyle looks ugly to me lol :P No use having a female hair on a male character, now is it?
Old 12-17-2007, 08:44 PM   #12
Kensou
Mushroom

Kensou is on a distinguished road
You'd think they'd be a little bit more considerate of the players and give them a free coupon too. Apparently they think we're made out of money and korean's aren't, even though we're playing a free MMO.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:34 PM   #13
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by O-mie View Post

lmfao @ this game. Paying to not look like 99% of the rest of the game? LAWL.

Okay, outspark needs some hefty cash shop advice, and here it is.

Monthly items are nice and all, but throw in an option to buy a permanent version.

Get rid of statted cash shop costumes.
These should be event only. Trust me - people will buy costumes from cash shops even if they lack stats. People will also buy more permanent things that make more money, thus bringing in more money. Honestly, stat-altering items are not the way to go. It makes the game very unbalanced for players who cannot afford them, especially since they have no way to buy them in-game from other players, which brings me to my next point...

Let cash shop items be sellable/transferable (except enhancing crap)

I say no to enhancing items, because its these that usually ANNIHLATE economy (like what spros did in flyff) this way, people can store their purchased items and transfer or give as gifts, or sell to other players, which stimulates a gently moving economy. honestly, can't even transfer to storage? What kind of CRAP marketing ploy is that?

Take the damn default hairs out of cash shop and put in the damn npc that's supposed to be there, and keep the cash shop hairs in, retards!
I've seen the damn npc in the asian versions, we have a thread about it here, we're not fucking stupid.

Be honest, plz kthx.

Don't tell people "MASSIVE update with 50+ cash shop items, weapons, etc etc etc" and give us like 2 costumes and some stat items. Dumb asses. This shows the players that you're not very trust-worthy if you don't at least say "We didn't put these in for this reason, etc etc". Its kind of unpleasant about a company to not be reliable. :B

A good example of a cash shop would probably be Maple Story. Crappy game, but their cash shop (when I played at least) was pretty decent. Mostly costumes or special hair or skin coupons, pets, things like that. Only real game-play altering items I remember seeing were like..a ring thing that made you lose no exp when you died, a restat thing, or scrolls that let you warp places. /cutwrists

I am just really appalled at how this game is ran. >_< I'm wondering wtf is going on over there D: Seems like outspark desperately needs to hire more scripters or like..work on one game at a time. Yeesh.

QFT AMEN
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Closed Thread